Home
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...el-brown-case-arrested-article-1.2167736
Looks like a hate crime to me. Oh....wait, never mind.
Good kick in the nuts 'd put a stop to a lot of chit, too, in America today.

Too bad Americans ain't got the balls for it.
Guy just took it, didnt do a damned thing to stop it. I am all for avoidance of lowering myself to some aholes standards and taunts, but once your getting physically assaulted, especailly by a twerp, all bets are off.

Wtf. he just sat there.
handgun? no thanks, I don't use a hammer to kill flies. I believe I'd have put that skinny black kid through one of those windows or died trying.
I just posted this on the other thread...

Pisses me off twice... Of course the actions of the attacker, he's a punk ass thug. But also any grown man that sits there and let's that skinny ass punk box him around like that. That red shirt dude was a prime candidate for an ass kicking and it doesn't look like it would have been too hard to stomp a mud hole out of him. My bet is if a half way experienced fighter would have grabbed on to him red shirt would have been leaking blood and spitting teeth while blubbering "hands up" in short order.

Originally Posted by MOGC

Pisses me off twice... Of course the actions of the attacker, he's a punk ass thug. But also any grown man that sits there and let's that skinny ass punk box him around like that. That red shirt dude was a prime candidate for an ass kicking and it doesn't look like it would have been too hard to stomp a mud hole out of him. My bet is if a half way experienced fighter would have grabbed on to him red shirt would have been leaking blood and spitting teeth while blubbering "hands up" in short order.

I hear you, but ain't no way those other blacks sit there and not jump in to help their homie if he started getting the worst of it.. Epic Bearded Man wouldn't have taken that crap.

But, today - he'd have been "the bad guy"

Sorry, but I'd have to have been "the bad guy" !
Originally Posted by Barkoff

I hear you, but ain't no way those other blacks sit there and not jump in to help their homie if he started getting the worst of it.. Epic Bearded Man wouldn't have taken that crap.

Yep, not too many friendly faces on that bus. No way of knowing what kind of condition the guy was in to fight, but even supposing he could have taken the one guy, there's no way he was going to be fighting just the one guy.

I know most fat and out of shape 43 year olds think they can beat a skinny 21 year old, but that's not necessarily the case. If I had to live and travel around those type of people, I'd want to have a bit of insurance on my side.
Yup, it would have been a gang-bang!

If you had see the whole video, the guy at the back of the car filming knew in advance it was about to happen. The red shirt and his friend started out back there. Has the guy tried to defend himself, he'd have been gang-raped! Still, it seems odd just to cower and cry.
So given you might be jumped by more than one attacker if you resist, what do you do? Sit and take a beating and hope the others don't decide to pile on (like that sort of thing tends to turn to) anyway?
No way I would've just sat there and allowed myself to be a punching bag. Fuggin puzzies nowadays are conditioned to let thugs do what they want.
Mac,
That's the way I see it. I'm not wired to just sit and take that bs. And I don't see "life threatening" just yet so pulling a weapon isn't my first move. Red shirt isn't a skilled fighter and he is overly confident. My first move is to trap red shirt and drag him in for a good stomping. What happens after that is up to the others. Either way he is going to have to put the work in to whip my ass.
Agreed! Start putting an azz whooping on one and the others may back off.. [bleep] are like coyotes - only bold in packs! One on one it's a different story.. BTDT..
I might have gotten my ass kicked by all of them, but that scrawny little bastard would have gotten wore out first.

Of course, if they had all jumped in, I'd have started shooting - but that's kind of the point in the first place.
No way I would just take a beating like that. I might do down but it would be going down fighting.

About 4 years ago I was at a gas station fueling up when three boyz from the hood came up and started demanding I hand over my truck keys. I was on the way home from work at the university where I couldn't have my carry so gun so when the ring leader grabbed my left arm he caught a right upper cut flush under the chin.

His two buddies grabbed their cold cocked friend and beat feet for their low rider Impala.

The thugs beat the guy up because he would not agree with the proven false narrative of Baby Huey getting gunned down for being a criminal.

No condemnation by the AG or Pres.

Color me shocked.
Nice... Proper application of whoop ass!
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
No way I would just take a beating like that. I might do down but it would be going down fighting.

About 4 years ago I was at a gas station fueling up when three boyz from the hood came up and started demanding I hand over my truck keys. I was on the way home from work at the university where I couldn't have my carry so gun so when the ring leader grabbed my left arm he caught a right upper cut flush under the chin.

His two buddies grabbed their cold cocked friend and beat feet for their low rider Impala.

I'd have paid money to see that. Not doubting it at all, that needed to be on video.
Anyone remember this guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Goetz

Bernhard Hugo Goetz (born November 7, 1947) is a New York City man known for shooting four young black men when they tried to mug him on a New York City Subway train in Manhattan on December 22, 1984. He fired five shots, seriously wounding all four men

What happens when you have had enough.

But, you still find yourself facing charges when you fight back.
Originally Posted by 4ager

I'd have paid money to see that. Not doubting it at all, that needed to be on video.

That was the first time in many, many years I had hit anybody. I think the boy was plumb shocked to learn a 280 lb white guy can hit pretty hard.
Originally Posted by 4ager

That was the first time in many, many years I had hit anybody. I think the boy was plumb shocked to learn a 280 lb white guy can hit pretty hard.

Physics 101.

Taught in a "hands-on, experiential" fashion.
Physics 101.

Taught in a "hands-on, experiential" fashion.

Yep. That lecture covered equal and opposite reactions plus a study in the effects of mass and momentum.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Anyone remember this guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Goetz

Bernhard Hugo Goetz (born November 7, 1947) is a New York City man known for shooting four young black men when they tried to mug him on a New York City Subway train in Manhattan on December 22, 1984. He fired five shots, seriously wounding all four men

What happens when you have had enough.

But, you still find yourself facing charges when you fight back.

I certainly would have tried to avoid any and all confrontation even if it means getting up and moving away. The best defense in these situations is to try to leave the area, apologize for any misunderstanding and walk away!!! The youth were just feeling emotional pain from the recent violation of Mr. Brown's rights and could be expected to act in an emotional manner.
Initially the criminal wanted to use the victim's phone.
In other words - Give me your phone.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

There are things that can, and should, gnaw on a man more than the risk of harm or death.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
There are things that can, and should, gnaw on a man more than the risk of harm or death.

Yep.

Like showing the world you have no balls... on every media outlet the world has.
i think one of the major societal issues today is the preconditioning of a lot of young kids against any kind of display of violence. So you don't know how to respond to someone that doesn't have those preconditions.
My dad taught me at an early age that it was never good to fight if you could avoid it. But if you couldn't put them on the ground fastest way you could and make sure they remember the argument.
He could have grabbed that skinny dink, and wacked out his throat, eye gouge, any number of things that would give him something to remember.
Just my impression only, but since zero got in office a whole lot of these predator blacks think nothing will happen to them. In a lot of cases they are probably right.
If Obama had a son!
I've ridden those rails numerous times. There are very prominent signs prohibiting weapons, even in a conceal-carry state. What pizzed me off the most was that guy sitting there absorbing those hay-makers from the young simian. Putting myself in that seat I'd have blocked both the initial left-right then put that POS's head through the glass and asked him how he liked the view. Then turned and dealt with the other two if they were still so inclined.

I've never had an issue riding the St Louis Metrolink but I do take some precautions. I sit in the first car and the last row. No one sneaks up from behind. I take in the scenery without ignoring what's going on inside the car. And I don't play with my cellphone or laptop while I ride there. They are tucked away out-of-sight. From the video that guy looked like a "victim" from the start.
I dont understand folks letting people stand over them and invading their space, stand and be a man for cryin' out loud.
I haven't hit anyone in 20 years, but me and that dude would have gone at it. I used to enjoy going to St. Louis for a football weekend once or so a year. I didn't feel comfortable walking from the hotel to the stadium area, but never felt threatened. Now, I would not make that same walk, even armed because I know I would kill some [bleep] rather than take a beating.

Perry
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Albert Einstein
"

A create space-break contact drill should be a regular part of your training. I go full out on the heavy bag for 1 minute 4 days a week. Practice creating space w/ your feet and exploding from a seated position. If you have to ride public transportation you have to prepare for reality.

Using my gun is my 1st preference but you have to be able deal w/ an entangled engagement. Other tools such as a tactical pen, or a small fixed blade well located may allow you to create the distance/time required to get to your gun.

The favoritism the media and govt. gives to non-whites is a factor that you will have to deal with...after you solve the initial problem.

mike r
Quote:

Given that particular situation, in my opinion, Goetz made two enormous mistakes. First, he did not use "enough" gun. Secondly, both during the actual shooting and afterward, he didn't keep his big mouth shut.

If a person is going to carry a firearm for self defense, then go whole hog and carry one for "real business." After all, if you're gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly. wink

Also, if a person is involved in a self defense situation, afterward, keep very quiet until speaking with an attorney!!

My take on the situation.

L.W.

what type of gun did Bernie use?

Anyone?
I would have ventilated both of them AND anyone else who wanted to tango with me.

JD338

I think the boy was plumb shocked to learn a 280 lb white guy can hit pretty hard.

Yet to someone with 1/2 a brain cell... that shouldn't have been a shock at all. grin
Originally Posted by RWE
what type of gun did Bernie use?

Anyone?

Not 100% sure, but I THINK it was a M-15 Smith Combat Masterpiece, 4". Pretty sure it was a Smith .38Special of some sort or another.
Originally Posted by tzone

I think the boy was plumb shocked to learn a 280 lb white guy can hit pretty hard.

Yet to someone with 1/2 a brain cell... that shouldn't have been a shock at all. grin

Brain cells were not this old boy's long suit.

I am thinking Olde English and Blunts were more in his line.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
[quote=RWE]what type of gun did Bernie use?

Anyone?

Not 100% sure, but I THINK it was a M-15 Smith Combat Masterpiece, 4". Pretty sure it was a Smith .38Special of some sort or another.

It was not a Combat Masterpiece (M-15). It was a S&W Chief's Special, .38 Spec., 2" bbl. five shot. I'm not sure about the ammo but if I recall correctly it was the old lead round nose bullets.

L.W.
© 24hourcampfire