Home
grin

Bout to, thanks for the reminder.
he is a POS
Gus?

Maybe he knows.

I don't have any problem ignoring his posts, but what's really annoying is having to winnow through pages and pages of people feeding the [bleep] troll. grin
His crap is too comical for me to put him on ignore. I just filter him in my mind.
Who the hell is Sherpes????
I have a LOT of people on ignore, but that's only to remind me that they are dickheads and to keep them from PMing me with their personal problems. I toggle most of them. I don't toggle that guy and put anybody that quotes him on ignore too.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I have a LOT of people on ignore, but that's only to remind me that they are dickheads and to keep them from PMing me with their personal problems. I toggle most of them. I don't toggle that guy and put anybody that quotes him on ignore too.

laugh
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
His crap is too comical for me to put him on ignore. I just filter him in my mind.

Why? It isn't like I am supporting someone the average member here doesn't support. I am just more open about why I support them than they are.
i don't
I've had him on ignore since aboit his second post
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Funny thing is I swear he is like a good friend I grew up with, my friend was born with cerebral palsy, and never could manage on his own, but my buddy is still in the area so it can't be him.
Originally Posted by Partsman

Funny thing is I swear he is like a good friend I grew up with, my friend was born with cerebral palsy, and never could manage on his own, but my buddy is still in the area so it can't be him.

More like a retarded parrot.
I haven't bothered, but I've learned to bypass any thread he starts.
I put my first idiot azzhole on ignore a few days ago. it wasn't sherp. I can generally ignore without using the ignore mode but this dude is the biggest idiot I have ever come across on the interweb. he is the equivalent to an anal pollop.
Who the hell is "sherp"?
Never mind, I honestly don't give a chit.
I didn't think I'd ever put anyone on ignore and then someone resurrected a thread about David Walter's divorce (asking about David's welfare btw)

and I saw where I'd put AKBushrat on ignore and still have him on it I guess.

he pm'ed me about something (can't recall what) but didn't like his posts here.

don't have sherp on puter ignore, just mental, that one trick pony got old awhile back.
Happy birthday Nort Dave!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Never mind, I honestly don't give a chit.

IF you DID know who he was, you'd care even less...

He is the lucky winner of my one and only ignore. I'm sure he's torn up about it.
Gots a few labeled 'ignorant' and like LT, to remind me they are AHs. S-herpes don't get toggled though.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I didn't think I'd ever put anyone on ignore and then someone resurrected a thread about David Walter's divorce (asking about David's welfare btw)

and I saw where I'd put AKBushrat on ignore and still have him on it I guess.

he pm'ed me about something (can't recall what) but didn't like his posts here.

don't have sherp on puter ignore, just mental, that one trick pony got old awhile back.

We must be twins.

Kent
I don't have the dickweasel on ignore, but I usually just do it mentally.

The schmuck does have a way of entertaining you though. Kinda like the monkeys at the zoo flinging schit at the dumbasses that provoke them.
Originally Posted by sherp

Why? It isn't like I am supporting someone the average member here doesn't support. I am just more open about why I support them than they are.

Iknow it ain't right to quote those whom the more sensible among us have on ignore (notice within which group that renders me laugh ) but I gotta ask...
WTHell does that mean ?

I read that post 9 times.
Then I read it backwards 3 times just in case.

Can any y'all translate that ?
Please ?

Maybe it's an anagram ......
or some silly solecism.

Whatever the f it is (WHOOOOSH)

I ain't ashamed to say it went right over my head.

Seriously.
It makes more sense backwards.

I've read it both ways enough I can recite it either.

"Are they than them support I why about open more just am I.
Support doesn't here member average the someone supporting am I like isn't it.
Why ?"

Maybe it's just me.
I dunno.
I still think it's that dlrow backwards world fellow.
If so, I'm disappointed.
A guy is supposed to get smarter, or at least less ass backwards, as time goes by.

For the longest time I would never put anyone on ignore. I think now I have three active members, and two that haven't posted for a long time. I got tired of their stuff. Sherp is one that is on ignore.

Hey Archerhunter, I think you just bought yourself an ignore from Lt. wink

Ernie
I have always had him on ignore, but then I have Ranch Loco on ignore as well. laugh
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Iknow it ain't right to quote those whom the more sensible among us have on ignore (notice within which group that renders me laugh ) but I gotta ask...
WTHell does that mean ?

I read that post 9 times.
Then I read it backwards 3 times just in case.

Can any y'all translate that ?
Please ?

Maybe it's an anagram ......
or some silly solecism.

Whatever the f it is (WHOOOOSH)

I ain't ashamed to say it went right over my head.

The typical campfire member supports the same people/groups I support. A great example is Reagan. Practically everyone here worships him. When I bring up Reagan's successes like these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=37785

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/...ys-reagan-supported-assault-weapon-bans/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act

http://www.ppactionca.org/issues/abortion.html

It is obvious they support him for those acts of valor as well, but they act all butthurt when I bring them up.
Nobody rises to the level of me giving 2 toots about them enough to burden my index finger by clicking on ignore.
Herpes is on ignore. It makes life easier.

Exactly, I don't need a mechanical block to keep me from reading his material.

So have I...literally.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have always had him on ignore, but then I have Ranch Loco on ignore as well. laugh

Difference is, I never peek.. smirk

I don't have him on ignore...but he is in a continual state of ' Double Secret probation'.... grin
You're feeding the troll.
Yes, Rancho Loco is a troll.
Sherp, I've read a few of your often muddled posts. While you have a right to blather illogical pap, you perhaps exercise that right far too often. I don't have you on ignore, but I seldom attempt to read your words. It isn't worth the effort, because having deciphered what I think you meant to say, it turns out to be nugatory.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Sherp, I've read a few of your often muddled posts. While you have a right to blather illogical pap, you perhaps exercise that right far too often. I don't have you on ignore, but I seldom attempt to read your words. It isn't worth the effort, because having deciphered what I think you meant to say, it turns out to be nugatory.

Nothing about this is illogical or needs to be deciphered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=37785

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/...ys-reagan-supported-assault-weapon-bans/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act

http://www.ppactionca.org/issues/abortion.html

Why are you ashamed of President Reagan's Legacy?
Sherp... the honey pot of the campfire.

Don't step in the "Sherp" !
I've gone one step further. I also put anyone who quotes sherp on ignore.
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Sherp... the honey pot of the campfire.

Don't step in the "Sherp" !

Do you have to line your chairs with name brand wax paper or does generic stuff do the trick?
The only people I have on ignore are people that have done bad deals in the classifieds.

I did have a guy give me about 500 pieces of .222 brass and was going to send it to a member here for free. When I went to send the PM found out he was ignoring me. I laughed so hard it hurt.

It's the internet if you have to people on ignore you have bigger issues in life IMO.

Dink
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Difference is, I never peek.. smirk

LOL!! Got me. grin
I don't, but I don't read a damn thing he writes. I guess I should take the time to do so.

Why can't people like that just move along......
Sherpes is on my ignore list. He doesnt contribute to anything here, so why bother even seeing his constant rambling.
Originally Posted by Akbob5

Because he is just a troll and not a paerticularly good one either..
Originally Posted by Pete E

eek

Please give an example of a "good troll"... eek
Originally Posted by DocRocket

eek

Please give an example of a "good troll"... eek

LOL..If you are going to troll, it best to be subtle...

Slurp's shtick smells like sherp chit. Therefore I have him on ignore.

Seriously though,,, I know the site owner thinks Slurp (and others) contentious posts drive up site hits but it has the opposite effect on me. Anytime I see a thread started by Slurp or run across a post by him when reading a thread started by another member I know where it's headed so I loose interest and go find a book to read.
I suspect his hits would go up if he chit canned blatant trolls but it's his site and he can run it any way he see's fit. It's no skin off my ass.
Pretty sure he is my only ignore. Larry has came close but you all get rid of him pretty quick.
I kinda like him holding up a mirror to some of the hypocrisy on here.

I'm not sure what would make me ignore people but I haven't found it yet.
Not a troll. What people/groups do I support or opposed that are not anything different than where your support or opposition for them is at?

I may have waited until his third.
Originally Posted by KFWA

I admit I had to toggle what you wrote.
Not sure why anyone would have sherp on ignore. He supports the same things we do.

<sherp font off>
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Not sure why anyone would have sherp on ignore. He supports the same things we do.

<sherp font off>

This is true. Conservatives, Republicans, police, NRA, foreign governments we are allied to. I know the last 4 are redundant after stating the blanket Conservatives which encompasses the others.
Well, he is pretty easy to ignore, if that is what I choose to do. Harder with all the reinforcement that comes with the protests about his existence.

And wrestling with a pig seems a bit silly, since its likely the pig likes it. And it is boring to watch.

Arguing is what a lot of these posts are all about anyway. And what would you all do without someone to focus on, just pick on each other is the most likely

However, calling to others to censure unpopular people and opinions, that aren't calling for violence against others, is a bit overboard.

Originally Posted By ltppowell
I have a LOT of people on ignore, but that's only to remind me that they are dickheads

Sometimes there are entire threads where I have them all on ignore

On this one, it's running about 33% so far
I don't have anyone on ignore, but I have a good enough memory to remember who the idiots are. If I can't remember why you are a dumbass then you probably aren't.

For example, the guy above me, total dumbass, and I don't have him on ignore.
I don't even know who that is.

Point well made and taken Pete! Kinda like Jihad Muslims, just don't think like the rest of us.

Point well made and taken Pete! Kinda like Jihad Muslims, just don't think like the rest of us.

Well that isn't true. I support the same people and groups you support. Apparently more than you do since I am not ashamed of all of their triumphs like you and many others seem to be.
Gonna go to town tomorrow and hopefully do a little bit of wheelin' & dealin' for a .375 RUM.

It's a little easier to find when they follow you around like a dropped-off dog.

Well that isn't true. I support the same people and groups you support.

That's where you are wrong.
Nobody wants to be allied with an a-hole like you. And the fact that you are too stupid,or don't care,to see that you are about as welcome here as any spewing liberal,is mind numbing.
If someone starts a topic about having you on ignore... There's your sign...
Hey Pat!!!!
How long are you gonna put me on ignore for quoting that fool?
Pat??? Pat???

HA! A liberal preaching about hypocrisy. Now that's rich!
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Gonna go to town tomorrow and hopefully do a little bit of wheelin' & dealin' for a .375 RUM.

Post a pic!
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Nobody wants to be allied with an a-hole like you. And the fact that you are too stupid,or don't care,to see that you are about as welcome here as any spewing liberal,is mind numbing.
Hey Pat!!!!
Pat??? Pat???

Call my cell if you need me.

Call my cell if you need me.

Can you read me if I quote you? smile
It's also time for a road trip...
Read his posts backwards.
Funny as hell and makes more sense, too.

ps
I promise if I quote him I'll re type his post backwards... so it mskes sense.

pps
schmep or shrumpk or whatever the [bleep] your name is
you're completely [bleep] ing retarded.

I'll toggle for a cousin. Where we goin'?
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

interesting - what makes me a liberal?
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Well that isn't true. I support the same people and groups you support.

Hey Pat!!!!
Pat??? Pat???

I have noticed you don't want to be allied with me. That has not been at question.

The question I have asked numerous times when hatred for me is expressed is when have I voiced support for people/groups that you do not support? Nobody seems to want to answer that one.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

interesting - what makes me a liberal?

You don't support the people and groups we support.
The ignorant and stupid I can overlook, a smart azz I can even appreciate if its done in the right spirit but the strait up rude and disrespectful pos is the type guys I put on ignore.
I think Sherp works for Roto Rooter. He sure likes stirring around in other people's shiiit.
Can someone pm me how to use "ignore"?
No need for a PM. Just click on the username, and then click view profile. The ignore function is second from left on menu bar.
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
I think Sherp works for Roto Rooter. He sure likes stirring around in other people's shiiit.

How am I stirring any [bleep] when I support the same people and groups you do?
Got a little bit of rain this mornin'.
[Linked Image]
laugh laugh grin

I support the same people and groups you support. Apparently more than you do since I am not ashamed of all of their triumphs like you and many others seem to be.

Sherp, most of us have no fuggin' idea which people or groups you support, and you for damn sure have no fuggin clue which people or groups I support.

Even if we DID have commonality of purpose in such matters, it wouldn't really signify... because your communication to other people on this board is so consistently rude and offensive.

If you spoke to people in real life the way you write posts on this site, I expect you'd get punched in the face. Perhaps--and I'm guessing here, but I think I'm guessing pretty well--you USED to talk to people that way, but you got punched in the face often enough that you learned not to do it in public. But that was only a superficial lesson, because you still come to places like the 24HCF and act/speak/write the way you've always done, only here in cyberspace nobody can punch you in the nose as you deserve.

So please disabuse yourself of the notion that you're just like the rest of us. You're not.

I support the same people and groups you support. Apparently more than you do since I am not ashamed of all of their triumphs like you and many others seem to be.

Sherp, most of us have no fuggin' idea which people or groups you support, and you for damn sure have no fuggin clue which people or groups I support.

Even if we DID have commonality of purpose in such matters, it wouldn't really signify... because your communication to other people on this board is so consistently rude and offensive.

If you spoke to people in real life the way you write posts on this site, I expect you'd get punched in the face. Perhaps--and I'm guessing here, but I think I'm guessing pretty well--you USED to talk to people that way, but you got punched in the face often enough that you learned not to do it in public. But that was only a superficial lesson, because you still come to places like the 24HCF and act/speak/write the way you've always done, only here in cyberspace nobody can punch you in the nose as you deserve.

So please disabuse yourself of the notion that you're just like the rest of us. You're not.

I support police, Conservatives/Republicans, The NRA, and similar groups and people then you don't support the same people and groups I do. Not sure why you had no clue about that considering the number of times I have had to answer that question here. If you don't support those people and groups then I guess we aren't on the same side.

Out of curiosity, what have I ever said to anyone that is rude?

Your presentation sucks.
grin

Happy, now?

Sherp, you just don't get it. I can't explain the concept of color to a blind man, and I can't teach social graces to you.
Looking like rain still.

Sherp, you just don't get it. I can't explain the concept of color to a blind man, and I can't teach social graces to you.

You should be able to give me examples. Why can't you?
Originally Posted by tjm10025
grin

Happy, now?

Dunno if I'm grin or mad, can't speak to Rancho Loco's state of mind...
Muy contento..

I can't explain the concept of color to a blind man.

It's not that I can't: it's actually that I won't. I won't waste the time it would take to go back in time to find examples to teach you. In being as kind as I have tried to be in these last couple of posts, I have already wasted more of my day and my life on you than it's worth to me.
Muy contento..

You're one sick bastidge...
wink
Is it because you can't? How about this? Is this what you are talking about as being "rude"?

Originally Posted by Harry M
Well, first lets realize that the GOP died quite some time ago. They use the name today but the GOP is now the consummate RINO.

Whether intentional, or by design, every party has allowed folks to come in with "better ideas" And those ideas morphed into parties that in no shape or form resemble what they once were.

In my lifetime I have watched the Democratic Party turn into Socialists. I have watched the Republican Party turn into Liberal Democrats.

As a long standing Libertarian I am now watching many saying they are Libertarians but Libertarians need to have as much Government intervention as possible.

It makes me want to rip out what's left of my hair.

Democrats merely glom on to what we Republicans have already started. Like the alleged "Obama Phone". That honor is all Bush since it came out during His Presidency.

http://www.local8now.com/news/headlines/27022939.html

"Tennessee low-income residents to get free cell phones

Posted: Fri 2:27 PM, Aug 15, 2008

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Tennessee is the first state in the nation to provide free wireless phone service to its low-income residents.

Prepaid cell phone provider TracFone Wireless Inc. announced Friday that it's launching its SafeLink Wireless program in Tennessee.

SafeLink provides eligible low-income households with a cell phone, access to emergency services and 68 minutes of free air time for up to a year.

The Federal Communications Commission recently authorized TracFone to provide SafeLink, the company's version of the federal program Lifeline. Other carriers are certified to use Lifeline, but they provide discounts on wireless service, rather than free service."
Sherp, I get you, I really do. I see what you are doing. I have learned to not read all your posts though because of your presentation. If you really, truly, want to effect change, you need to change your approach. I can't imagine you tell yourself that you don't care, I think you do care, about alot of things. But in life, to make things happen, to sway people, you need to speak their language, not yours.

Cater your message so it gets the desired results. learn to influence people by the validity of your content, and your diplomatic presentation. Diplomacy is the key. Without it, you are annoying and grate on peoples nerves.

Not being critical, simply offering a suggestion.
Sherp, I get you, I really do. I see what you are doing. I have learned to read all your posts though because of your presentation. If you really, truly, want to effect change, you need to change your approach. I can't imagine you tell yourself that you don't care, I think you do care, about alot of things. But in life, to make things happen, to sway people, you need to speak their language, not yours.

Cater your message so it gets the desired results. learn to influence people by the validity of your content, and your diplomatic presentation. Diplomacy is the key. Without it, you are annoying and grate on peoples nerves.

Not being critical, simply offering a suggestion.

I am not trying to influence anyone since most everyone here is on the same page as I am. The only difference between me and them is that I am not bashful about successes of the people I support, like Bush getting free cell phones out to indigents.
Bush giving phones away is a valid point in the discussion of Obamaphones. But if you want to do something with that knowledge, learn to present it so it can be considered. All you are accomplishing is turning people away.
Even if you are no more than a cut and paste artist, you have something to offer. Learn diplomacy my friend, and join in.
Bush giving phones away is a valid point in the discussion of Obamaphones. But if you want to do something with that knowledge, learn to present it so it can be considered. All you are accomplishing is turning people away.
Even if you are no more than a cut and paste artist, you have something to offer. Learn diplomacy my friend, and join in.

I am praising Bush for a job well done and not giving Obama credit since he didn't start the phone program.

What more needs to be said about that?
You know what I mean and you know what it is you're doing. Why is a bit of a mystery, since you're ineffective and clearly put much effort into it. Why would you knowingly waste your time on a lousy presentation?

I'm left with the conclusion that you do what you do to irritate the less guarded. So, congratulations, it is working as planned. Wouldn't want to be you in that case, but that's your life you're wasting.
Looking like rain still.

Same here. Same cloud?
You know what I mean and you know what it is you're doing. Why is a bit of a mystery, since you're ineffective and clearly put much effort into it. Why would you knowingly waste your time on a lousy presentation?

I'm left with the conclusion that you do what you do to irritate the less guarded. So, congratulations, it is working as planned. Wouldn't want to be you in that case, but that's your life you're wasting.

Why would it irritate anyone since they support the same people I am praising?
I'm betting that even sherp has sherp on ignore.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

LOL!!! He would if he could actually see himself.
[Linked Image]
I didn't. I do now.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

LOL
laugh

Fireball.
Whether speaking to a toad or a mushroom, you're wasting breath.

The toad just pisses all over everything and the mushroom poisonous.
shmept is completely [bleep] ing retarded.

Originally Posted by bea175
i don't

He has a sarcastic wit that is oftentimes deadly accurate. He shows, with references, the 'real truth' of certain matters. And some folks don't like that. Especially cops. And hypocrites.
Many folks don't wanna believe the truth. They want the truth to be what they believe.
Right or not isn't the issue.
Stirring the bucket for the sake of its contents is.
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Right or not isn't the issue.
Stirring the bucket for the sake of its contents is.

Why is it stirring anything? If you support Bush, why wouldn't you want him to get credit for the free cell phone program?
Originally Posted by shmept
Program phone cell free the for credit get to him want you wouldn't why bush. Support you if anything stirring it is why.

Don't put me on ignore, Pat !
laugh
Who's got time for all this soap opera schit, really?
Hey, don't be a hater!!! I'm stuck at work with nothing better to do than wait for lab results and watch fuggin' GOLF on TV.
sick
I'm not a hater Doc and I feel for you, I really do. I just get amused at all these old ladies that get their panties in a wad over some of the trolls here. If they truly want to get rid of them, they really should ignore them. Hell, they're just feeding their own addiction when they engage with the likes of them.
Spoil sport.
You pop little kid's balloons just for fun, doncha.

smile

Originally Posted by mog75
Looking like rain still.

Same here. Same cloud?
Maybe,it's raining here now! cool
I dont have anyone on Ignore.
Originally Posted by cra1948
I'm not a hater Doc and I feel for you, I really do. I just get amused at all these old ladies that get their panties in a wad over some of the trolls here. If they truly want to get rid of them, they really should ignore them. Hell, they're just feeding their own addiction when they engage with the likes of them.

Yep.
wink

I can't explain the concept of color to a blind man.

It's not that I can't: it's actually that I won't. I won't waste the time it would take to go back in time to find examples to teach you. In being as kind as I have tried to be in these last couple of posts, I have already wasted more of my day and my life on you than it's worth to me.

Is it because you can't? How about this? Is this what you are talking about as being "rude"?

Originally Posted by Harry M
Well, first lets realize that the GOP died quite some time ago. They use the name today but the GOP is now the consummate RINO.

Whether intentional, or by design, every party has allowed folks to come in with "better ideas" And those ideas morphed into parties that in no shape or form resemble what they once were.

In my lifetime I have watched the Democratic Party turn into Socialists. I have watched the Republican Party turn into Liberal Democrats.

As a long standing Libertarian I am now watching many saying they are Libertarians but Libertarians need to have as much Government intervention as possible.

It makes me want to rip out what's left of my hair.

Democrats merely glom on to what we Republicans have already started. Like the alleged "Obama Phone". That honor is all Bush since it came out during His Presidency.

http://www.local8now.com/news/headlines/27022939.html

"Tennessee low-income residents to get free cell phones

Posted: Fri 2:27 PM, Aug 15, 2008

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Tennessee is the first state in the nation to provide free wireless phone service to its low-income residents.

Prepaid cell phone provider TracFone Wireless Inc. announced Friday that it's launching its SafeLink Wireless program in Tennessee.

SafeLink provides eligible low-income households with a cell phone, access to emergency services and 68 minutes of free air time for up to a year.

The Federal Communications Commission recently authorized TracFone to provide SafeLink, the company's version of the federal program Lifeline. Other carriers are certified to use Lifeline, but they provide discounts on wireless service, rather than free service."
Looks like more rain on the way.
Looks like more rain on the way.

Nope, just the piss you are trying to drizzle down everyones' backs.
Need the rain now,then this fall might actually have some quail to hunt.
Please send some rain our way!!!!
I'll toggle for a cousin. Where we goin'?
Fish'n...
Plan on May. Too much fresh water coming down the rivers right now.
© 24hourcampfire