Home
Posted By: WyColoCowboy Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Our niece came down with Sepsis yesterday and she is in Septic Shock. BP down to 65 over 30, temperatures as high as 105. She's 17. They are trying to get her to Denver Children's, but the snowstorm has flight for life grounded, leaving a treacherous ride on an ambulance on bad roads as the other option. The situation is critical and she's in ICU. The girl's Mom just beat cancer a couple years ago and they've had a rough go. This was out of the blue. So pray for weather and pray for Paige and her family.
Prayers sent for your niece and to the weather Gods to give a break in the weather!
Posted By: ST50 Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
You got it. We've had a few bad turns here and prayer has seemed to work good.
Posted By: mudhen Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers for your niece and her caregivers on the way. As you know, that's bad stuff--hoping for the best.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers said and will continue....
Posted By: RickyD Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers from here!
Posted By: MGunns Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers sent!
Will do!

Mike
Posted By: Scott F Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Done.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
You got it.
Posted By: FryeBaby Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
May God's Hand Heal her completely. May God comfort the family and give them peace.
Posted By: pahick Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Sent!
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers on the way.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Paige, her family, and the medicos have them.

Ed
Posted By: Ringman Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
You got it.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Our niece came down with Sepsis yesterday and she is in Septic Shock. BP down to 65 over 30, temperatures as high as 105. She's 17. They are trying to get her to Denver Children's, but the snowstorm has flight for life grounded, leaving a treacherous ride on an ambulance on bad roads as the other option. The situation is critical and she's in ICU. The girl's Mom just beat cancer a couple years ago and they've had a rough go. This was out of the blue. So pray for weather and pray for Paige and her family.

Good Lord... Prayers definitely on the way...

17 is too young for that crap...

makes one wonder how she contracted it...

Like this MRSA crap is rampant, courtesy of all the illegals south of the border bringing it into our country, totally unchecked then expecting free medical care...
Posted By: Waders Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15

I am real sorry to hear about your niece. That's a bad deal. I'm happy to pause and pray for her recovery.
Posted By: poboy Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
This is true. Prayers sent.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Eric - This sounds very difficult and she is so young to be in such danger. Sure am praying for Page, her family and you - and for a quick/safe trip to the hospital. Please let us know how she is doing.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers sent.
Prayers on the way.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Godspeed, too damn young for that.

We (wife and I) went through it last year with the wife's dad. Terrible thing.
Posted By: Powerguy Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers sent.
Posted By: BMT Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15

Done. May God Bless and Keep Her
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers sent for Paige and family.
Posted By: thumbcocker Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers sent.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Originally Posted by FryeBaby
May God's Hand Heal her completely. May God comfort the family and give them peace.

AMEN
Posted By: seal_billy Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Sent in the name above all names.
Been thinking about her all day.
Posted By: g5m Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers sent.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Bummer on the plane deal.

Prayers sent.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Done.
WCC, any luck getting Paige on an airplane? Any update? Prayers continue.
Guys and Gals - today has been nothing short of miraculous!

Overnight they were pumping her full of antibiotics, she was raging a 105 degree fever and her blood pressure twice went down to around 60/30.

Now, 10 hours later, her BP is normal and stable, fever is gone, sepsis levels have dropped 90% and as of 30 minutes ago, she was transferred out of ICU into a regular hospital room. Praise God! She was conscious and HUNGRY.

Thanks for all your prayers!

Just saw this - prayers sent for continued recovery.

Overnight they were pumping her full of antibiotics, she was raging a 105 degree fever and her blood pressure twice went down to around 60/30.

Now, 10 hours later, her BP is normal and stable, fever is gone, sepsis levels have dropped 90% and as of 30 minutes ago, she was transferred out of ICU into a regular hospital room. Praise God! She was conscious and HUNGRY.

That is wonderful news.
Good deal. Getting to it early is key.
I have to give a lot of credit to a nurse at the Pueblo hospital. She was at the hospital yesterday morning for something unrelated and the nurse took her vitals. She was running a temp and then she checked her blood pressure and it was low, not dangerous low - just low. Instead of taking a wait and see approach, she immediately sent her to the ER and within an hour she was in ICU. Fours later they transferred her to Colorado Springs.
Posted By: willhunt4 Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers sent
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15

God is Good all the time ! smile
Posted By: BGunn Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
I've had a very serious case of that myself (bacteria count of over 50,000).

You can't even imagine the pain.

I've had an open heart triple bypass, liver transplant (waited 3.5 YEARS for a liver, and spent 2 years in bed 24/7), a blood sugar reading over 850 after becoming diabetic suddenly, & a hip replacement.
I don't give up easy, but having the Septic Shock was the only time I actually asked God to please.... just let me die.

A truly heart felt prayer for the young lady..

Bill
It killed my father-in-law last year. Took 8 days to do it.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15

PTL

I didn't see this until you gave the great report and answer to prayer.
All praise to God for taking care of this young lady. There is power in prayer! Thank you Jesus!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Prayers sent.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Many people are great to have around but God and only God can perform miracles. Praise His name!
Sleep well tonight. Tomorrow will be better than today!
Posted By: Waders Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Great news!!
Posted By: CCCC Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/17/15
Thanks for this, Eric. So pleased to see this good news - hope she climbs all the way back soon.

Steelhead - sorry about your losing your father in law to this.
Posted By: acy Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/18/15
Prayers sent. For Paige and your whole family.
Posted By: Powerguy Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/18/15

AMEN PTL
Posted By: texasbatman Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/18/15
I will be praying for Paige and her family.

Jim
Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/18/15
Wonderful news. Sorry my prayer is late. God bless her and your family.
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Could use some Prayers - 04/18/15
May God bless and keep Paige and her family. Prayers for good traveling weather and a full recovery for the young lady.
© 24hourcampfire