Home
I don't think she expects to be the Dem candidate.

What we're seeing in Iowa is a half-hearted attempt at best, with campaign workers bussed in to pose as local folks.

The anti-Hillary commercials practically write themselves.

So what's really going on?

For one thing, even a half-hearted candidacy supports her $300,000 per speech fees. For another, it focuses Rep energy on the wrong target and gives cover to whoever the real candidate will be. It draws out the arguments and the heat.

I would also bet good money that her State Department was thoroughly infiltrated and compromised, and that that story will come out in the coming months.
You give too little credit to the 53% on subsidies, and too much on those of us with jobs and no subsidies.
Similar take on this on Rush the other day.
Right will focus way to hard on her,spend LOTS o cash and tip their cards,before the left even shows who the Real candidate is.
Kinda makes sense,seems like they really dont want her in.
Or the arrogant b!tch thinks she's already won...
She will be the Democratic candidate, done deal

She is waiting to actually define a platform because they want to wait and see who the Republican candidate will be. Then she can tailor her platform to exploit the perceived weaknesses of her opponent. No need for her to commit to anything concrete yet, she wont have meaningful opposition from any Dems.
Hillery is so far from normal people that she doesn't have a clue of how to pretend to be one.
She is going through the motions for her big foreign benefactors. As long as some democrat retards vote for her in the primaries, she gets to keep all of the money she has not yet spent because she made a "sincere" effort to get elected.
kwg
Originally Posted by denton
I don't think she expects to be the Dem candidate.

What we're seeing in Iowa is a half-hearted attempt at best, with campaign workers bussed in to pose as local folks.

The anti-Hillary commercials practically write themselves.

So what's really going on?

hillabitch is just a diversion.

Another dark horse candidate (like obama) is waiting in the shadows. It's too early to bring him/her out.

Mike
'tis a puzzlement - with the Klinton egos, I can't really envision her putting up a smoke screen for another candidate who has yet to appear, but with all the major scandal swirling around her, I can't imagine her winning the nomination either.

There is even more ammunition against her than we have seen yet, and I'm wondering when/if all her dirty laundry will be aired and knock her out of the running.

Knowing how the LSM operates, she may very well get a pass on her corruption.

Myron
"hillabitch is just a diversion."

"Another dark horse candidate (like obama) is waiting in the shadows. It's too early to bring him/her out."

Mike.......that was a brilliant observation on your part, and I couldn't agree more!

Let's hope we get that far down the road to an election before the [bleep] hits the fan!
I'm no gynecologist but it's probably bad to run on your genitalia.

Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

1+

The media agrees with here.
Originally Posted by MichiganScott
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

1+

The media agrees with here.

Voter fraud does instill a certain amount of confidence.
Something's up. The MSM, ordinarily the mouthpiece of the Democrats, has been far too compliant in tearing down Hillary.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Something's up. The MSM, ordinarily the mouthpiece of the Democrats, has been far too compliant in tearing down Hillary.

Hitlery has been very NON-cooperative even with her usual bootlickers. Keep a very sharp eye out for maneuvers by another far left demorat.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

Hitlery has been very NON-cooperative even with her usual bootlickers. Keep a very sharp eye out for maneuvers by another far left demorat.

Enter Michelle Obama.

She has it all, Black, Woman and Barack by her side to guide her.
Hillary would do anything to be president. She's been running since before Monica, and her ambitions are the only thing that prevented a very public divorce.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Hillary would do anything to be president. She's been running since before Monica, and her ambitions are the only thing that prevented a very public divorce.

And as stated, she thinks she has already one.

And as stated, get her garbage out there now. The American people have a short memory and a fascination with bright and shiny things. Start pumping out ads with a smiling face and a trendy message and Benghazi, Iran, dual email accounts, Russia, etc, will all be forgotten.
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
I'm no gynecologist but it's probably bad to run on your genitalia.

I'm no dermatologist, but it seemed a bad idea to run on your melanin levels, too, and look what we have in the white house. sick

Ed

Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Originally Posted by smokepole

And as stated, she thinks she has already one.

And as stated, get her garbage out there now. The American people have a short memory and a fascination with bright and shiny things. Start pumping out ads with a smiling face and a trendy message and Benghazi, Iran, dual email accounts, Russia, etc, will all be forgotten.

The foundation of her campaign.. wink
I'd like to see some other dem come along during the primaries and reduce her war chest. It'll drive the MsM bonkers trying to figure out how to portray it. Watch out for O'malley in MD. He wants it bad!
I'd like to see some other dem come along during the primaries and reduce her war chest.

Her foreign investors will just step up. miles
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
I'd like to see some other dem come along during the primaries and reduce her war chest.

Chris Christie?
Just about any nationally known demwit candidate could take her out if the lame stream press wold honestly report on her part in the Oblahblah scandals.

Been thinking the same. The Dems will allow the Repubs to cannibalize their good candidates while Hillary makes occasional appearances.

Late the summer or next fall the Dems will introduce their new Messiah backed strongly by the MSM and Hillary and Bill , with over a 100 mill, will slowly bow out.
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
I'd like to see some other dem come along during the primaries and reduce her war chest. It'll drive the MsM bonkers trying to figure out how to portray it. Watch out for O'malley in MD. He wants it bad!

Former Governor of Maryland Martin O'Malley wants it real bad. Thinks he can take the Left away from Warren and Clinton.

Says his record as a two term governor is trump card. And that all his trips to Iowa have been very enjoyable. He likes it there.
I wonder if she's really running to win or realistically sees she can't win but can skim lots of money from campaign funds.
Elizabeth Warren is causing her a problem.
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I wonder if she's really running to win or realistically sees she can't win but can skim lots of money from campaign funds.

I believe she's playing both ends against the middle. Either way, she comes out smelling like a rose. If she wins, she's President of the United States. If she loses, she'll have hundreds of millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the bank.

Not too bad either way, huh?

L.W.
© 24hourcampfire