Home
[Linked Image]

Bob
blew coffee through my nose! it is mating season for them. nunchucks for impressing the chick turtles?
TFF
NEVER MIND... THEY GOT HIM...

[Linked Image]
Turtles can be trained fairly easy,... there are just some tasks that they are not really cut out to do...

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Turtles can be trained fairly easy,... there are just some tasks that they are not really cut out to do...

[Linked Image]
You'd best put that can in a saddle pack on a jack rabbit. I want it still cold when it arrives.
best chuckle I've had today!

JAPPF,

GWB
[Linked Image]
The snappers will be up crossing the roads in their annual springtime quest to commit suicide. Nothing infuriates me more than seeing cars swerve on purpose to try to hit a turtle.
Originally Posted by ringworm
[Linked Image]

Now that is funny!
Originally Posted by gophergunner
The snappers will be up crossing the roads in their annual springtime quest to commit suicide. Nothing infuriates me more than seeing cars swerve on purpose to try to hit a turtle.

Ya it's about time for the big males to start moving. Them things will migrate 1/2 mile or more straight to another body of water that they have never even been to. If the bastards had wing they would probably end up belize with the damned monarcs...
Good Thread! laugh grin
Thanks for the chuckles.
Somewhere in North Florida there's a black guy in a pickup truck looking for this little feller...
grin
© 24hourcampfire