Home
Posted By: Barkoff Ultimate Adventure RV! - 04/18/15

[Linked Image]

EarthRoamer
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Ultimate Adventure RV! - 04/18/15
Almost as good as a Unimog
Posted By: fgold767 Re: Ultimate Adventure RV! - 04/18/15
So how many of us have an extra $500,000 for one of these?
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Ultimate Adventure RV! - 04/18/15
This is the best RV I can think of.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ultimate Adventure RV! - 04/18/15
Originally Posted by Barkoff

See those on the road quite often out here as they are made in Colorado. But like another poster said...spendy an dare they worth it? To some perhaps but not for me. At the price you better plan on living in it.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Ultimate Adventure RV! - 04/18/15
More money than sence, grandaddy would say.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Ultimate Adventure RV! - 04/18/15
That thing looks great - rugged/sleek/powerful/modern. Who wouldn't like to have one of those?

Aside from my old Blazers, this one is about as ultimate as we have been able to get with adventure driving. But - have used it for 15 years and it didn't cost more than 5K.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ultimate Adventure RV! - 04/18/15
Saw a standard cab EarthRoamer on the road one day fighting the Wyoming wind head on. Young couple driving it and had Tennessee plates. They weren't having fun. I waved and smiled as I passed them in my 17 year old F250. grin
$500,000.00$ That's more than I paid for my house. 6 TIMES MORE THAN I PAID FOR MY HOUSE! No thanks, I'll pass! For that money I can just go buy a nice cabin somewhere.
Originally Posted by CCCC
That thing looks great - rugged/sleek/powerful/modern. Who wouldn't like to have one of those?

Aside from my old Blazers, this one is about as ultimate as we have been able to get with adventure driving. But - have used it for 15 years and it didn't cost more than 5K.

[Linked Image]

Aaaahh! You and your old Chevy's! (I love 'em too!)
© 24hourcampfire