Home
Why don't they just issue him a suicide kit with a number of devices usable for the job? Instead, they put special guards on him to keep his sorry butt alive for 50 years. This thing is SO backwards.
I agree.
He'll be fed, watered, housed, medical, dental, internet, cable TV, etc, etc, for the next 60 years on tax dollars.

Hopefully he will find a way to take himself out.
give him a rope and close the door
Originally Posted by eh76

+ ONE

You could be a little nice about it and give him chair and instructions so he don't fugg it up.........
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
He'll be fed, watered, housed, medical, dental, internet, cable TV, etc, etc, for the next 60 years on tax dollars.

Hopefully he will find a way to take himself out.

Wasn't that somewhat the case considering tax dollars pay for stadiums?
"Suicide watch."
Definition.

Empty cell.
Chair in center.
Noose directly above.

4 camera angles.
Popcorn and beverages.

I don't know about stadiums, to be honest.

But if so, at least a stadium generates some taxable income that goes back into the treasury to be wasted elsewhere....give or take.
I didn't follow his case very closely but does anybody know or discover what his motive for the murder was?

Travis
I don't know either. But I think it's a case of he couldn't leave his past culture behind.

But if so, at least a stadium generates some taxable income that goes back into the treasury to be wasted elsewhere....give or take.

Oh so you are a young pup then. Feast your child eyes on this.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/inve...uars-dolphins-daytona-stadiums/22375803/

Cool that you support people being taxed to pay for sports teams.

Bet if you had been alive/aware you would have also supported New London, CT and Pfizer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelo_v._City_of_New_London

After 15 years of dealing with convicts I can tell you if they want to commit suicide they will, even with suicide precautions in place. And then the administration will crucify some poor mid level supervisor who had did his or her best to prevent it, all while trying to manage the rest of the prison while grossly understaffed.

The above quote is a great sentiment but we the people of the State of _______________________ (fill in the blank) have allowed things to get to this point where prisoners are coddled, protected, entitled and emboldened by their endless lawsuits.

It's not going to change until conservative America wakes up, pulls their head out their third point of contact and starts holding judges and legislators accountable for this mess. I'm as guilty as anyone else. When was the last time any of us researched the judges on the ballot?
Originally Posted by deflave
I didn't follow his case very closely but does anybody know or discover what his motive for the murder was?

In this case, I think Oden Lloyd was fraternizing in a bar with a couple of people that Hernandez had had a run-in with earlier, and Hernandez felt "disrespected" by this.
In the double murder that he hasn't been tried for yet, the motive is supposed to be an accidental spilled drink on Hernandez that he insisted was intentional.
John

Travis
These "street" thugs are so hung up on "respect." If they ever had a real job, they would have realized long ago that you are constantly disrespected, it is just part of life.
Originally Posted by mart

When was the last time any of us researched the judges on the ballot?

Doesn't sound like a thing is wrong with Judge Garsh since she was appointed by a Republican.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Susan_Garsh

"E. Susan Garsh (born 18 May 1947) is a Justice of the Superior Court in Bristol Massachusetts. Garsh was appointed to her current position in 1993 by Governor William Weld. In her period of service as a Superior Court Judge, Garsh is quoted by attorneys and her peers as being both fair and extremely well versed in law. In early 2015, she began presiding over the high profile murder case involving former professional football player Aaron Hernandez."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Weld

Born William Floyd Weld
July 31, 1945 (age 69)
Smithtown, New York, United States
Political party Republican
What the he!! reason does he have to be suicidal? Three square meals a day and sex whether you want it or not. Not to mention health, dental and vision! I would say he will probably need a proctologist more often than a dentist or eye doctor.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
These "street" thugs are so hung up on "respect."

Thats just an excuse so they can kill. This animal had a 40 million contract but still felt the need to kill.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
What the he!! reason does he have to be suicidal? Three square meals a day and sex whether you want it or not.
He don't want Bubba. whistle
He will be back in court to face prosecution for a separate double homicide he's been charged with, ones allegedly committed *before* the one he's locked up for now. If he makes it.
those type of guys don't commit suicide.
Originally Posted by sherp

Bet if you had been alive/aware you would have also supported New London, CT and Pfizer.

At 54, I don't have the interest or inclination to follow your lead.
Stadiums get filled with ticket-buying followers. They all need transportation, food, and a place to sleep, piss, and crap.

Satisfying all those 'needs' generates taxable revenue. The entrepreneurs get rich, the gov get's it's cut, and the sheep feel they 'belong' to something bigger than themselves. It's the wolves feeding on the sheep....who are generally oblivious.

It's a modern fusion of tribalism/capitalism.
Aaron was just a pawn in the grand scheme.
He was just startin' to get his
life together. Now thru no fault his own........
I believe it's SOP for any new "lifer"; at least until they get used to growing old and dying at the graybar hotel.

There was conjecture that the decedent witnessed the convict shoot up the car in which 2 died of their wounds and a few were injured. The convict is to be tried on that charge in the near future.

POS Latin King either way. He'd be doing taxpayers a favor.

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Why don't they just issue him a suicide kit with a number of devices usable for the job? Instead, they put special guards on him to keep his sorry butt alive for 50 years. This thing is SO backwards.

Just give him a rope!!!

At 54, I don't have the interest or inclination to follow your lead.

If you haven't learned about tax dollars building stadiums by age 54 you couldn't be lead to anything anyway.
Stadiums get filled with ticket-buying followers. They all need transportation, food, and a place to sleep, piss, and crap.

Satisfying all those 'needs' generates taxable revenue. The entrepreneurs get rich, the gov get's it's cut, and the sheep feel they 'belong' to something bigger than themselves. It's the wolves feeding on the sheep....who are generally oblivious.

Yep, just more crony capitalism. So you were cheering on the City of New London and Pfizer about 10 years ago also.

FALL RIVER, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) – As one of the top tight ends coming out of high school in 2007, Aaron Hernandez from Bristol, Conn. was in demand. He picked the University of Florida in Gainesville, where football is a religion and players are considered gods.

On Saturday, Sept. 29 the Gators lost a close one to Auburn at home. A 51 page police report obtained by FOX 25 news picks up the night from there.

After the game, Hernandez and several teammates partied at a popular University of Florida nightclub called the Venue. There was a disturbance involving the players, and a crew of locals. Club security kicked both groups out.

A short time later three young men in a late model Crown Victoria stopped at a light and all of a sudden a figure appears and fired at least five rounds into the car. The driver was hit in the arm. The front seat passenger was shot in the head, but survived. The back seat passenger, Randall Cason, then 20 years old, was not harmed.

According to the Gainesville police report, a distraught Cason spoke to investigators immediately after the shooting. Cason claims former Florida Gator and then NFL rookie Reggie Nelson walked up with the shooter. Cason described the shooter as a Hawaiian or Hispanic male with a large muscular build and lots of tattoos. Nelson has never been charged or identified by police as a person of interest in the case.

Cason also said the gunman is a University of Florida student and football player, but he did not know his name.

“We don’t even know if they did an investigation of the football team,” Tom Shamshak, private investigator and former police chief said.

FOX 25's Ted Daniel reviewed the lengthy report with Shamshak.

“In light of what we know of Hernandez’s description it's tantalizing to say it's him, it could be him, that's grasping at straws right now,” Shamshak said. “Could he have acted out and done this earlier?”

And there's more. Cason provided a possible motive, he told police about the altercation at the Venue nightclub shortly before the shooting, and claims it was part of ongoing dispute with some University of Florida football players that began the weekend before when a chain was snatched from the neck of one of the Pouncey brothers.

At the time, twins Mike and Maurkice Pouncey were also rising stars at Florida and close friends with Hernandez.

If the unsolved attempted double murder in Gainesville really played out the way Cason first described, it's hard to ignore similarities to a recently solved double murder that occurred in July of 2012 in Boston’s theater district.

Authorities say Hernandez got into it with a group of young men at Cure Lounge over something petty. Multiple sources told FOX 25 that it was a spilled drink.

When the victims left the Boston nightclub in a BMW, Hernandez allegedly followed them about a half mile until a light at the corner of Herald and Shawmut. At the light, an SUV pulled along the side of the BMW and the driver, who police identify as Hernandez, fired a .38 caliber gun into the driver side window of the car striking three, killing two.

According to Cason, the 2007 Gainesville shooting may have also started with a petty night club dispute.

He said the victims were followed from the club about a half mile. At a light, an unknown shooter walked up to the car and also fired roughly five shots.

The weapon was also a .38 caliber gun.

Nine days after the Gainesville shooting detectives attempted to question Hernandez about the shooting, his name was redacted from the report because at the time Hernandez was just 17 years old and considered a juvenile in the state of Florida.

Hernandez refused to speak without a lawyer and there's no documented contact with him again.

Around the same time the only witness to identify him, Cason, retracted his statements to police. Hernandez went on to become one of the best tight ends to ever play at Florida.

In the following statement released to FOX 25, Gainesville police make it crystal clear:

"Hernandez was not suspected of being the shooter in 2007 and is still not today. All but one witness described the alleged shooter as a black male. Any new legal action regarding Hernandez in other jurisdictions does not change any of the facts that were documented in 2007."

Bill Cervone, state attorney for the Gainesville area, is not as definitive.

In an interview he told FOX 25, “The case is an open investigation and I really cannot talk about the details of it, but nothing has changed that would remove his potential involvement in some role as a witness on up to whatever might be there according to the evidence.”

Cervone and Urban Meyer must be so proud of their coverup

swept under the table

Yep, just more crony capitalism. So you were cheering on the City of New London and Pfizer about 10 years ago also.

Keep guessing.
They should let him have a belt or shoe laces and wait 24 hours to check on him?
Travis

I read that it's thought that the guy Hernandez killed knew too much about the double murder that Herandez will be tried for next and was thought to be a liability. Don't know if that fellow was trying to extort money or threatening to roll over or what.
Rock Chuck,

I'm with you on this. One time a guy at work said he was going to commit suicide. I didn't find out till later, but agreed with someone he told. He asked, "Can I watch?!" The state could record it and sell the video instead of spending money on this guy.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
those type of guys don't commit suicide.

Yep
Originally Posted by 338rcm

Just give him a rope!!!

He wouldn't have the balls to do it..
Y'all are right. he won't do it, cause he's afraid of God. For good reason I might add.

word!

Keep guessing.

Well, since you already clearly stated you were in favor of using tax dollars to build stadiums for team owners, concert promoters, and others on fixed incomes as a way to gain more tax revenue there is no need to guess you would have cheered on New London/Pfizer also. The New London/Pfizer taking was intended to take property to increase tax revenue so no doubt you would have supported it had you been aware of it occurring so no guessing needed there.
[Linked Image]
How does he do that, turn every f'n thread posted to another subject? Damn.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
How does he do that, turn every f'n thread posted to another subject? Damn.

Someone posted their concern about tax payers having to support a pro-athlete in prison. I pointed out tax payers are already subsidizing pro athletes by paying for the facilities where they get to be pro athletes/other active pro athletes pay for their retirement in said facilities. Lifetime gig.
[Linked Image]
At some point, someone with nothing to lose, will take him out for 15 Minutes of Fame
Kinda sorta like the person who killed jeffery dammer in prison.

Travis

Yo, keepin it real, Dog.

Well, since you already clearly stated you were in favor of using tax dollars to build stadiums for team owners, concert promoters, and others on fixed incomes as a way to gain more tax revenue there is no need to guess you would have cheered on New London/Pfizer also. The New London/Pfizer taking was intended to take property to increase tax revenue so no doubt you would have supported it had you been aware of it occurring so no guessing needed there.

I could give a rats azz. You clearly stated you hate America....go cry to someone else about your problems.

I'm glad AH is locked up, even better if he gets death after the next trial.
If AH takes himself out it will save a few bucks, and circumvent another media circus. Win/win.

I could give a rats azz. You clearly stated you hate America....go cry to someone else about your problems.

I'm glad AH is locked up, even better if he gets death after the next trial.

I never stated I hate America.

You stated you support tax dollars subsidizing sporting venues.

Go play in traffic.
Why get so upset? You had to fabricate the claim about me:

You clearly stated you hate America..

I didn't force you to voice support for subsidizing professional sports with tax dollars.

You did it as a willing and, from everything else I have seen out of you, zealous proponent.
I don't give a hoot if tax dollars help build a sports stadium.

If you want to make a relevant point, compare the cost of the stadium subsidy, against the money/jobs/etc the stadium brings to the local economy over it's lifespan, with all the hospitality, travel, and so on.

Law enforcement is subsidized too, and look how safe we all are.....

You whine too much.
I don't give a hoot if tax dollars help build a sports stadium.

If you want to make a relevant point, compare the cost of the stadium subsidy, against the money/jobs/etc the stadium brings to the local economy over it's lifespan, with all the hospitality, travel, and so on.

Law enforcement is subsidized too, and look how safe we all are.....

You whine too much.

Well of course, you already stated you figured the taxes could be spent better by others than the people that earned the money in the first place.

Law enforcement is a bit more than subsidized and they do a great job as we are finally getting to see on video instead of just police information officers and reporters painting a picture with their words for us.
Sherp your probably a proponent of random cavity searches by the police, you probable keep getting back in line as well.
Good dodge of anything relevant.

You are consistent.
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Sherp your probably a proponent of random cavity searches by the police, you probable keep getting back in line as well.

I don't see any problem with it which is inline with the TN, TX, NM, and WI.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news/lawsuit-filed-over-or-mans-warrantless-cavity

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ls-women-traffic-stops-article-1.1414668

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/justice/new-mexico-search-lawsuit/

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-performing-illegal-body-cavity-searches
Good dodge of anything relevant.

You are consistent.

So you are not relevant? I only noticed what you stated your support for. Don't be so hard on yourself, you matter brother.
[Linked Image]

Pretty sure MontanaMarine has forgotten more than Sherp will ever know.
Originally Posted by MGunns
Pretty sure MontanaMarine has forgotten more than Sherp will ever know.

He seems to forget things he said within hours of saying them so that does not typically count as an indicator of knowledge. Does seem to make him a useful idiot for our Conservative goals though as long as he doesn't forget where he is and what he is supposed to do when he steps in to the voting booth.
Shane's a good dude. grin
I've heard that.....grin
As I heard it they are putting Hernandez under suicide watch just as a procedure, not because he threatened it. He is also in solitary until they figure out how they will out him into the general population,
Goin' in a tight-end only to become a wide receiver. grin
I only knew 3 people who committed suicide and they are all people at work.
I was an engineer.
1) In 1979 a young blonde male engineer that sat next to me at Boeing did not come in on Monday, he killed himself.
2) In 1982 a young blonde male engineer that sat next to me at Boeing did not come in on Monday, he killed himself.
3) In 1987 a young blonde male technician that was working for me and sat next to me in a lab in a small aerospace company did not come in on Monday, he killed himself.

"Anecdotes are not data." - NPR
So, you're the common denominator? I sure don't want to sit by you at work.
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
So, you're the common denominator? I sure don't want to sit by you at work.

LMAO

X2
Man! I have heard of talking someone to death, but you must have skills.

Care to talk to sHerpes for a while?
Originally Posted by Seafire

+ ONE

+ TWO
Originally Posted by TexasPhotog
Travis

I read that it's thought that the guy Hernandez killed knew too much about the double murder that Herandez will be tried for next and was thought to be a liability. Don't know if that fellow was trying to extort money or threatening to roll over or what.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell TexasPhotog. Hernandez felt he was a liability so he whacked him.
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Man! I have heard of talking someone to death, but you must have skills.

Care to talk to sHerpes for a while?

I worked in an environment where ear plugs AND muffs were mandatory along with a guy that didn't shut up for 7 years and he was LOUD.

That kind of chit WILL wear ya down. Thought of hitting him on the head with a hammer many times but sanity prevailed.

He has no clue on how close he came being the target of my anger.

Nuff said.
© 24hourcampfire