Home
Entertainment at its finest!

Don't know what gives more enjoyment the advice seekers or the advice givers...

Rick has GOT to get a permanent thread or sub forum going..think of the traffic it'll generate.
Dr. Phil at the Fire?
Ironically, it is the best free advice money can buy.
Agree and re-start the religion one as well. Nice hidey holes for those so needy.
Sweet!

We could have 'Christ At The Campfire' and...

'Christ Almighty!?! at the Campfire'...

laugh
...sponsored by Tampax.
Flave and Steelhead can be the mods on the advice column.

Miss Lynn can be the token female advisor.

If we have a black member(?) they could be the minority advisor.
Originally Posted by EdM
Agree and re-start the religion one as well. Nice hidey holes for those so needy.

Should the prayer request/good thoughts threads dovetail it or be separate?
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Isn't Flave black?
Flave, I'm sorry. Sometimes they just write themselves...

I can do that. The majority of my high school class was "African American". That said, the Italian's ruled. Scrappers we were.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by EdM

Should the prayer request/good thoughts threads dovetail it or be separate?

That is an excellent question!

Originally Posted by EdM

I can do that. The majority of my high school class was "African American". That said, the Italian's ruled. Scrappers we were.

Ed,

I've heard of 'Black Irish' (Flave..) but what about black Italians? And is this why Italian men like black women so much (allegedly)? grin
Also a way to bet on the thread length!
( no bumping your own thread to win!)

When someone starts a thread like "my wife left me for the landscapers ex wife" I can bet $5 that it'll make 231 posts.

Think of the potential
As the Campfire Turns
Originally Posted by Higbean

Isn't Flave black?

Just one part of him.
How about 'Drama In Real Life'...

Wasn't that an old Readers Digest thing back in the day?
Dear Flavior,

I am in desperate need of help. My soulmate girlfriend of 25 minutes has run off with my ex wife's son's ex wife's son's girlfriends illegitimate daughter's boyfriend's girlfriend. She claims he has a much better mobile home than I do. Considering I just put in a stripper pole so my daughter could entertain us, I find this hard to believe. The wheel hasn't fallen off the rear axle in at least a week now, and I made the 87 cats move out a few days ago. I don't know how she could possibly take offense to this utopic lifestyle. Do you think she's jealous of Lucy, my other girlfriend and her quadruplet sisters who pay me conjugal visits several days a week? I really was hoping they'd all just get along and take care of all the sheep in the living room.

Signed,

Irate in Iowa.
nah. That is to pedestrian and normal for the 'fire.
Someone say 'freakshow'?

[Linked Image]
I think the sloth is flipping you the bird.
I've learned to not only look at the thread title but also who started it now before I click on it.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Dear Flavior,

I am in desperate need of help. My soulmate girlfriend of 25 minutes has run off with my ex wife's son's ex wife's son's girlfriends illegitimate daughter's boyfriend's girlfriend. She claims he has a much better mobile home than I do. Considering I just put in a stripper pole so my daughter could entertain us, I find this hard to believe. The wheel hasn't fallen off the rear axle in at least a week now, and I made the 87 cats move out a few days ago. I don't know how she could possibly take offense to this utopic lifestyle. Do you think she's jealous of Lucy, my other girlfriend and her quadruplet sisters who pay me conjugal visits several days a week? I really was hoping they'd all just get along and take care of all the sheep in the living room.

Signed,

Irate in Iowa.

Dear Irate in Iowa,

To hell with the girlfriend, and stick with the sheep ! If it's good enough for the Welsh, then it's good enough you !

Signed,

Miss Lynn
Token Female Advisor

Originally Posted by MojoHand
How about 'Drama In Real Life'...

Wasn't that an old Readers Digest thing back in the day?

I agree.
Maybe then the front page wouldn't be filled with so many drama queens

I can remember when this was a hunting and shooting forum

Im not black but I do like their food, so I think its totally possable that someone further down the tree had jungle fever.
==========

Scott would be the very first guy I called when it came to relationship problems.

10 minutes of whining to be immediately followed by a "snap out of it, you puzzy"!
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Dear Flavior,

Signed,

Irate in Iowa.

Dear Irate in Iowa,

To hell with the girlfriend, and stick with the sheep ! If it's good enough for the Welsh, then it's good enough you !

Signed,

Miss Lynn
Token Female Advisor

Dear TFA, I see your point, but the sheep don't like the stripper pole-they say it just gets in the way........
© 24hourcampfire