Huckabee 9,
Carson 6,
Christie 6,
Perry 2,
Santorum 1,
Kasich 2,
Jindal 1
Rubio +1
Unfortantley, it appears Perry & Jindahl have about as much of a chance as a snowball in Hell. But I'll still support Ted Cruz over all the rest of them.
It's early ,they all have a chance to screw up yet.
The only poll worthwhile is the one where people VOTE! Everything else is doodly-squat.
Hard to believe Huck is higher in the poll than Cruz. There are a lot of people I'd vote for ahead of Huck.
16 months to the convention?
7-8 months before the primaries even start.
Polls mean very little right now. It's something for TV to .report. on.
Yup.
I'm supporting Walker all the way
stupid people abound.......
I'm not surprised to see Cruz falling behind - he hasn't been newsworthy lately - and doing something bad to be in the news is better than doing nothing at all.
Cruz and Walker are the only ones Im looking at.
Originally Posted by vapodog
I'm supporting Walker all the way
Good...that's where you want to be at this stage in the game.
I'm a Rand man for now, but Walker is definitely my second choice if Rand doesn't get the nomination.

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Unfortantley, it appears Perry & Jindahl have about as much of a chance as a snowball in Hell. But I'll still support Ted Cruz over all the rest of them.

Perry? Seriously? That PoS showed exactly what he was made of the last time when threw the game.

Perry, Retarded Jeb or Christie Creeme will NEVER get a vote from me. I'd rather see Hitlery get in. At least I'll know that she is a real enemy attacking from the front instead of getting back-stabbed by the likes of those three.
Huck is a disingenuous man. He talks the a Christian talk but will play politics before he stands up for what he says he believes in.

Cruze all the way for me. He has more common sense in the head of his dik than the rest have above their neck.
And that's EXACTLEY how the [bleep] got elected. TWICE!
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Huck is a disingenuous man. He talks the a Christian talk but will play politics before he stands up for what he says he believes in.

Cruze all the way for me. He has more common sense in the head of his dik than the rest have above their neck.

Yep! Agreed!
Like I said before, I believe Cruz and Walker are willing to get in the ring and get a little bloody. That is exactly what is needed based on where the country is right now. Why? It motivates the base to get out to the polls. Yes, the same GOP base that stayed home in 2012.

It's all about enthusiasm of the base.

Only poll that matters is election day.

was listening this morning to a discussion on gay marriage.

In 1986 the supreme court upheld a law in Georgia that stated it was a criminal act to engage in a homosexual relationship. One justice noted that homosexuality was a crime against nature.

17 years later the supreme court shot down an almost identical law in Texas stating that all men (and women) are entitled to liberties that no government can interfere with.

in 2015, 58% of Americans now support gay marriage. That is up from 32% 10 years ago

81% of people under the age of 30 support
33% of current conservatives support it.

My point is - one of two things is going to happen with the GOP in order for them to stay relevant - either the evangelicals who refuse to support a candidate that does not support morality/social issues are going to be marginalized by candidates no longer caring what they say, or they will have to accept that there is no place for morality issues in political candidate running for the white house.

At some point that will extend to running for the senate.
Gay "anything" is a red herring. The cream will rise to the top, but unfortunately, so will a turd...supported by the establishment and Wall Street. They want status quo, because they are more powerful and wealthy than ever before.
Presidential Nomination

CNN/ORC

Bush 17,
Walker 12,
Rubio 11,
Cruz 7,
Paul 11,
Huckabee 9,
Carson 4,
Christie 4,
Perry 3,
Santorum 3,
Kasich 2,
Jindal 2

Bush +5
Originally Posted by ironbender
Polls mean very little right now. It's something for TV to .report. on.

Early polls matter a great deal to those who are in the race and trying to break though the low ceiling. They effect fund raising.
These polls will cause some to drop out this summer.
Anyone in the race who cannot break though this low, less than 20%, ceiling needs to go to plan B.

I have added the latest RCP averages in (…) to the FOX poll:
2016 Republican Presidential Nomination
FOX News
Bush 9, (15.4)
Walker 12, (13.6)
Rubio 13, (10.6)
Cruz 8, (10.4)
Paul 10, (9.4)
Huckabee 9, (7.8)
Carson 6, (5.8)
Christie 6, (5.6)
Perry 2, (2.4)
Santorum 1, (2.0)
Kasich 2, (1.8)
Jindal 1 (1.3)
Walker leads at 19% over Bush at 12% in the Real Clear Politics New Hampshire poll that I like.
...and Cruz leads by far in the social media.
Fox shows Rubio @ 13% and Walker @ 12% tonight.

Bush is at 9 and Cruz @ 8%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...blican_Party_2016_presidential_primaries
Do you really think that when they are framing the poll questions, they are not rigged to get the ones on top, that they want? miles
April 17–18, 2007

Hillary Clinton 41%,
Barack Obama 20%,
Al Gore 16%,
John Edwards 12%,
Dennis Kucinich 2%,
Bill Richardson 2%,
Joe Biden 1%
Chris Dodd 1%

Waste of time to even look at polls this early
Right. It's all about name recognition and money at this point.
© 24hourcampfire