Home
Put it out 10 minutes ago, haven't seen any yet but wanna be ready.

[Linked Image]

And for our other feathered pals.

[Linked Image]
+1

thanks for that!

Sycamore
Originally Posted by 12344mag

[Linked Image]

And for our other feathered pals.

[Linked Image]

Mickey's right there with you watching, everytime smile
I thought about him yesterday when I hoe'd in 560 linear feet of G-90.

That's sweet corn to 'do-nuthin' crowd

I'll thinking of him again when I set out 150 tomato plants in 2 weeks.
I liked him and had planned on sending him a pair of tiny channel locks for his birthday. He carried a small pair in his pocket every day. He was a good guy.
hummers are here in numbers now finally... Mickey is grinning.
Put one of mine up last week. Nothing yet. Come on Mickey, guide 'em north!
Good post grin grin
[quote=rost495]hummers are here in numbers now finally... Mickey is grinning. [/quote

+1 in spades.
I had a bunch and then for a week to ten days, nothing. Now they are back in force. I have also seen several Goldfinches in the last few days. Had been about a month for them. miles
have at least a pair of Ruby throat here!
I thought I saw one buzz by last evening,but was too slow to verify what it was before it was gone. confused

[Linked Image]

I have an inexpensive one exactly like that. I was filling it every day so this year I picked a couple of nicer glass ones. I'm feeding a dozen or more right now and still filling up the old plastic one everyday because they won't touch the new pretty ones. They'll fight like hell over the old one though.
Fickle little twirps.
I just looked out back and there was 6 hummingbirds just sitting a drinking on one feeder, none flying. I have another that I can't see from inside the house. miles
I get on to lurk often, always looked for Mickey's postings. He inspired me to also get feeders.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Funny how good people always leave a lasting impression on all left behind. Never met Mickey in person. But in conversation here it was obvious he was special to a lot of people. And that is all anyone can hope to be remembered as. That is TRUE SUCCESS in life.

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

[Linked Image]

I have an inexpensive one exactly like that. I was filling it every day so this year I picked a couple of nicer glass ones. I'm feeding a dozen or more right now and still filling up the old plastic one everyday because they won't touch the new pretty ones. They'll fight like hell over the old one though.
Fickle little twirps.

I like this one because it's easy to clean and the birds love it for some reason. I have my eye open for a couple more but haven't been able to find them yet.
Yes, Mr. Coleman is missed.
My neighbor runs a hummer feeder over there, and every time I look over there I think about Mickey. Truly one of our best.
I miss Mickey Coleman, thanks for this remembrance of him and one of the things he dearly loved.
Yep, he was the best of the best and really gave this place some class. He is sorely missed by me.
Originally Posted by T LEE
Yep, he was the best of the best and really gave this place some class. He is sorely missed by me.

Couldn't have said it better, Terry.
© 24hourcampfire