Home
spends $84k in the process of the study. You can't make this stuff up folks.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...udy-churches-that-preach-climate-change/
It's getting time to ban tax exemptions for religion.
Fool's are everywhere, including churches.
Separation of church and state?
can you say inquisition ?
can I get a Hallelujah ?
Why does .gov holding hands with any church make me nervous ?
.gov to church = we like your message about climate change, here's some money.

next year
.gov to church = we like your message about climate change, we're friends, here's some money.

next year
.gov to church = we like your message about climate change, we're partners in this, here's some money.

next year
.gov to church = we don't like your message about gay marriage, change it, or no more money...

Our church will continue to preach the word, not politics.
I believe churches think this is what the congregants want so they are willing to please.
I've had "words" once with our priest who had some "petition" in a prayer about mother earth. He had no clue as to the science other than typical bullcrap.
You must speak up! Don't assume someone else will.
I don't see this happening in many rural churches. Urban liberal churches maybe. A few generations of city life breeds all common sense out of most folks.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
It's getting time to ban tax exemptions for religion.

Because the EPA wants to use churches as mouthpieces? I think you are missing the point. Some may fall for it. Some may not. They should still be free to make that choice without any imposition. Taxes are a tool for coercion, and as such, should not be applied to religion.

The real issue is why is .gov even contemplating this? It's a .gov problem - not a religion problem.
© 24hourcampfire