Home
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/05/v...rior-bests-advocate-of-sharia-submission

Nice job Pamela... hope you have an outstanding security team... you are going to need one.... brave woman IMO.
Liberals will never get it....
You're probably right... will full ignorance.
Thanks... Gotta learn how to do that...
Fox gave Pamela a chance to speak out way more clearly about, "Americans need to wake up" than CNN did... I can not get the link to paste into this thread though... a little help please?
Remarkable. Pamela held her ground and didn't let the CNN bimbo misstate what she had said. I'm impressed with Ms. Geller.
It's long, but well worth anyone's time to watch and learn.
The CNN bimbo would be raped and beaten to death if Muslims ruled. I can only assume that it what they want.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Fox gave Pamela a chance to speak out way more clearly about, "Americans need to wake up" than CNN did... I can not get the link to paste into this thread though... a little help please?

Fox videos don't embed.

Search for it on youtube.
PICK ONE!
Pamela is a smart gal, she "gets it", the reporter gal will never get it, she's to stupid.
The CNN reporter is blinded by her liberal indoctrination. ISIS could take over the White House and they'd say the same thing. On second thought...............
Originally Posted by Steelhead
The CNN bimbo would be raped and beaten to death if Muslims ruled. I can only assume that it what they want.

Let her cover a street riot in Egypt. Get a little street cred in the Muslim world.
Comment from Fox: "My favorite drawing was the chalk outline of two bodies out on the parking lot"...
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Pamela is a smart gal, she "gets it", the reporter gal will never get it, she's to stupid.

The CNN gal is a former FOX hottie who left FOX for more money. She was "conservative" on FOX . . . now she is merely doing the bidding of her employer who is whispering in her ear.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/05/v...rior-bests-advocate-of-sharia-submission

Nice job Pamela... hope you have an outstanding security team... you are going to need one.... brave woman IMO.

Brigitte Gabrielle is another outspoken critic of everything moozlum
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Remarkable. Pamela held her ground and didn't let the CNN bimbo misstate what she had said. I'm impressed with Ms. Geller.
It's long, but well worth anyone's time to watch and learn.

The dangers of moozlums in this country.... But who's listening ?
Deport the mofo's NOW and never let them stink up Our Country again!
Pam Geller chewed her up, didn't she? Wish I had more hands, so I could give her 4 thumbs up.
© 24hourcampfire