Home
On FOX now
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/04/man-shot-multiple-times-by-baltimore-police/
I just can't listen to this Shep Smith moron for more than 5 seconds.
Last week Shep was telling us about the crowd throwing Boulders at cops.
Must be some strong SOBs.
Originally Posted by isaac
Or the witnesses.
Now there will be riots about the riots.
The revolver was obviously planted by the cops so they could shoot an unarmed man.
Bigfoot....with that witness, no wonder the world is upside down.
I'm thinking the cop didn't shoot, at all.
This witness may be pathological with her lying.
I'm thinking the cop didn't shoot, at all.
No, I don't either, but it doesn't sound implausible that some would see it that way.
no one was shot.
The woman witness said there was no gun possessed by suspect at all and that LE shot him in the back.

It's plausible she's a frikken liar, as well.
I had to mute Shep, he gets way too emotional. Now he's apologizing profusely for the entire report because the cops are saying there 'is no report of a shooting'. That could mean the guy wasn't shot or that they're just not reporting it yet. Shep needs to calm down because we don't know anything yet.
The Fox reporter who witnessed it heard one shot and saw the guy go down. Someone else said the guy dropped the revolver and it went off.
no one was shot, suspect dropped a gun an it went off. he taken to hospital as a precaution.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
no one was shot, suspect dropped a gun an it went off. he taken to hospital as a precaution.

I bet the killer cops made him drop it. They should be held accountable!
But they might have baited him.
What a effing clown show.
Case in point that "Eye Witness" testimony is the most unreliable testimony of all. Fox will be off the air for extended period cleaning all the egg off their faces.Poor Shep the Loon was taken away in a straight jacket after total melt down and crying jag.
Mike Tobin has been reassigned to cover Punxsutawney Phil 24/7 365 until he retires.

He's FOX's affirmative action Village Idiot!

What a dubmazz...
Originally Posted by stxhunter

The gun looks like a cheap, maybe imported, single action. It probably is pre-transfer bar design and had one under the hammer.
© 24hourcampfire