Home
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2015/05/18/obamacare-update-failing-across-america-n2000268
nutsac.

You crack me up, RC. laugh
Well I for one want to watch the libs eat crow,every d#$n bite of it.
Right-wing BS, Covered California is working just fine here and the cuts are to information technology and outreach, sales and marketing, and while growth didn't reach the expected 1.7 million it did gain 496,000 this year but others fell off.

Also this year there is no reliance on the federal government and California will be footing the entire bill now that start up has worked.

Phil
You are full of bs, greyhost crap. Where i routinely saw 30 pts a day now its miserable dealing with EHR to the point it is more difficult and exhausting than examining and treating and prescribing for a patients to the point i am now down to, at the most, 12 a day.
Good for you, probably can't handle what you have and reputation is catching up with you! But go ahead and blame everything and everyone else, it suits you!

Phil
Why are nursing homes begging care givers to work an extra hour per day on ehr without pay? Their backs are against the wall.
We are in the gunsights of at least the deamoncraps if not .gov. the object of which is to put smalltown and small hospitals out of business to save money. Also, putting drs out of business who treat medicare senior citizens is a top priority. It will be much easier for govt planners to deal with pa's in having old folks sent to Hospice and treated a couple weeks with morphine than to take care of them.

Yeah, all us drs are in it for the money, huh, you stupid sucker. 95% of drs are saying the same thing i am and cool aid drinkers like you dont believe a word we say. You know why? Because liars like you believe other folks are like them and liars too. A common human trait.

The study group classes we attend trying to learn the new ICD 10 world disease codes by Oct 1 tell us we have to open lines of credit at banks in order to be able to pay staff for 3 mo after the start, as the increased difficulties will result in charting and coding inconsisties allowing .gov to deny payment for patients seen.

They say they expect 30% of us to be out of business within a year of that date.

Sure, after 30 years patients are finally figuring out im half as stupid as you.

PS. I have nothing better to do than sit around and dream this chitt up because i dont like ze ro. cool
See you haven't found your tweezers yet! You little [bleep] prick. You haven't the knowledge to get by and as usual try to put it off on others. Freakin idiot.

Phil
I started practicing in 76, and i'm 6ft 1in. so i guess you are the liar.

Ok. I'll tell you a lie. You can keep your dr and zerocare will save you $2500 a year.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Also this year there is no reliance on the federal government and California will be footing the entire bill now that start up has worked.

Phil

Have fun paying for that crack head, hope you enjoy it.

You hit a nerve I-ball, kick him in the fat head while he's down.
Wasting your time, Doc.
Eyeball,

"A" for effort.

Greyghost chitt, what you are too stupid to realize is that most white folks are smart enough to realize you lying libs call people liars when theybssybsomething you dont want to hear. When any of your liberal lying politicians lie you dont call them on it, because you like to hear their bull chitt.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Phil

1234, the bastids live down, if you want to call it that.
Originally Posted by eyeball

Phil

1234, the bastids live down, if you want to call it that.

Chit did I say head.....I meant nutsac.......sorry. wink
- - Also this year there is no reliance on the federal government and California will be footing the entire bill now that start up has worked. Phil
It's very difficult to see anything big or significant that California can do without some reliance on the FedGov. Am doubting that it will be any different in healthcare.
Which states are living off the feds and others...

Link

[Linked Image]

Phil
You can't teach a pig to sing, especially a up=down, right=wrong commiunist pig.
IIRC most of Montana's federal dollars is for highway projects the Feds want done.....whole lot of roads are now paved i used to drive on as gravel and im a youngin compared to most here.....plus we have 7 large reservations that are sponges for federal project dollars being wasted but gotta throw money at minorities....

Link

[Linked Image]

Phil

I guess thats what happens when the demoncraps illegaly offer incentives for illegals and boat loads of welfare money for
mexicans to make babies in order to get votes.
What kind of aid you figure is going on to Detroit, Gg? A city the unions and dimocraps ran for 50 years.

WHO is offering aid to 600,000 unvetted Syrian muzzies and 5 million central american drs and lawyers and accountants and engineers and coal miners and oil drillers ze ro is foisting on us?
Originally Posted by eyeball
You are full of bs, greyhost crap. Where i routinely saw 30 pts a day now its miserable dealing with EHR to the point it is more difficult and exhausting than examining and treating and prescribing for a patients to the point i am now down to, at the most, 12 a day.

Well, at least all the extra work hasn't cut into your posting on 24 Hour Campfire! blush grin

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!

Thanks, i do. One and a half years until i retire, if i can learn to get paid using icd10 international one world govt coding, but i worry about the the old farts with glaucoma who have become friends who depend on me over the last 10-20 years, or those with recurring anterior uveitis and such.
Not to mention that doctors have to provide services for three months for free if the patients decide not to pay their premiums.

ObamaCare is so bad that the Progressive Fascists had to lie to the people in order to get it passed. Furthermore, it's so bad that the Progressive Fascists had to force people to sign up for it by forcing insurance companies to cancel people's existing insurance. If it was as good as the progressive fascists claimed then they wouldn't have done this.
Greyghost's guys have to lie about everything in order to get elected.

Examlpe: Rs pushing granny off a cliff. Well, guilty pig squeals first is too deep for them to comprehend.

Three weeks ago i sent a 73 year old in for an MRI after her eyes quit working together. She had a small CVA. Guess what? Medicare wont pay. Guess what. Since medicare wont pay her supplemental wont pay. Guess what? The hospital wants her to pay.
Calioto brags to be the worlds seventh or eighth largest economy, and still sucking over 27% Federal aid.
Originally Posted By eyeball

Well, at least all the extra work hasn't cut into your posting on 24 Hour Campfire!

There is no way you even have a job man! You spend way to much time blogging away to care for anything other than your keyboard! Man Sycamore that was spot on!
[Linked Image]
Poor Walt.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Haaaa, I havent seen that in awhile, kinda missed it.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypi...are-exchanges-careening-toward-disaster/
Right-wing BS, Covered California is working just fine here and the cuts are to information technology and outreach, sales and marketing, and while growth didn't reach the expected 1.7 million it did gain 496,000 this year but others fell off.

Phil
By 'CA', I assume you mean that the working class will be playing the bill with taxes while the non-working will be getting free medical care at their expense? Or, do you mean that CA has some kind of secret income other than taxes paid by the working class?
Those on the right have a bizarre perspective and a highly tenuous grip on reality.

Obamacare is working great in most places and here in Minnesota.

Certain places like Kentucky and other troubled states may have some problems.....but it's THEIR problem not Obamacare's problem.

Link

[Linked Image]

Phil

The Tea Party loves to forget that the rest of us are providing for their needs because they don't have the ability or money to provide for themselves.
sans douche is back
This is one of their truth tellers.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2016-elections/i-don-t-believe-hillary-clinton-20150519

Link

[Linked Image]

Phil

Well that's pretty simple... overall, the more a state is ran by democrats, the more federal aid gets pumped into them...

and its not state wide, I am sure the amount of money going into each state is pinpointed... going to where there are the most democrats... because that is where the welfare abuse is the highest...

they forgot to tell you that in the "How to be a Democrat" Course?

I can see why....
Originally Posted by DancesWithGuns
Those on the right have a bizarre perspective and a highly tenuous grip on reality.

Obamacare is working great in most places and here in Minnesota.

Certain places like Kentucky and other troubled states may have some problems.....but it's THEIR problem not Obamacare's problem.

Ahhh another MN DFL'er....

Dreaming Fairyland Liberal...

When you dance with your guns, make sure you are in a room by yourself, with the lights off, the guns loaded and the safeties off...

We won't have to worry if you accidentally shoot yourself in the head.... you'll be fine, as it is evident there is nothing there worthwhile or functioning...otherwise you wouldn't be a DFL democrat...
wasnt California the state paying bills with IOU's not that long ago?
http://snip.ly/wVF4#http://nypost.com/2015/05/14/obamacare-exchanges-are-melting-down-across-america/

Phil

So the liberal LA Times is now right wing supporters? They have been reporting on how bad it is doing, Covered CA is losing $$$$$ and will need a $100 million to keep going!

Add to that recent reports on NBC & CBS News in San Francisco (again big pushers of right wing stuff) has numerous stories on how Covered CA users can not find doctors that want to work with the systems so they are out of luck, insurance with no doctors doesn't work!

The San Francisco Business Times reported they lost 35% of last years members and it is rated in THE BOTTOM 5 OF ALL STATES WITH OBAMA CARE PROGRAMS...

GreyGhost I live here and see the facts first hand because of my job and CC is circling the drain...

http://www.newsmax.com/US/healthcar...5_05202015&s=al&dkt_nbr=voru9hlg
Originally Posted by old_willys

Phil

So the liberal LA Times is now right wing supporters? They have been reporting on how bad it is doing, Covered CA is losing $$$$$ and will need a $100 million to keep going!

Add to that recent reports on NBC & CBS News in San Francisco (again big pushers of right wing stuff) has numerous stories on how Covered CA users can not find doctors that want to work with the systems so they are out of luck, insurance with no doctors doesn't work!

The San Francisco Business Times reported they lost 35% of last years members and it is rated in THE BOTTOM 5 OF ALL STATES WITH OBAMA CARE PROGRAMS...

GreyGhost I live here and see the facts first hand because of my job and CC is circling the drain...

Yer nuts. Drs make a living by lying,,not working. Liberal politicians make a living telling the truth. You're just trying to upset the free ride healthcare koolaid cart. wink

Proof that teloing the truth pisses libturds off. Its best to tell them a lie and make them happy, like pissing down their back and telling them its raining.
See you haven't found your tweezers yet! You little f u c k i n prick. You haven't the knowledge to get by and as usual try to put it off on others. Freakin idiot.

Phil

this is good for a laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh if you only had a clue Phil...if you only had a clue!
The numbers are in: Hawaii’s Obamacare Exchange enrolled a grand total of ZERO — yes, zero people during its special enrollment period.

The Obama administration had implemented the special enrollment period from March 15 - April 30 to assist individuals who were unaware they would face a tax penalty for not having “qualifying” health insurance. In all, less than 250,000 individuals decided to enroll nationwide meaning that millions of Americans would rather pay the tax than enroll in Obamacare. Most alarmingly, Hawaii’s $205 million Obamacare exchange during this enrollment period.

While Hawaii enrolled zero and is the worst performer among states, it is not alone. Vermont signed up only 97 households, while Rhode Island enrolled just 25 households.

Hawaii’s dismal performance should not be surprising. The website cost taxpayers $205 million but could only enroll 8,592 individuals in year one. Cost to taxpayers per enroll: $23,899.

The state legislature recently rejected a $28 million bailout for the website meaning that a contingency plan to dismantle the exchange and migrate to the federal exchange will be implemented immediately. Unfortunately, taxpayers are not off the hook yet as it is expected that moving to the federally run healthcare.gov will cost $30 million.

Hawaii is not the first website to implode. Oregon’s $305 million exchange was officially abolished earlier this year at an additional cost and of $41 million. The exchange is currently under investigation by numerous federal organizations for how it wasted so much money.

In all, states received $5.4 billion from the federal government for state-based Obamacare exchanges with no strings attached and zero oversight over spending decisions.

With so much money being wasted, the American people deserve an explanation.

https://www.atr.org/hawaii-obamacare-enrolls-zero-people-during-special-enrollment-period
Epic failure is Dem\lib form of success.
Originally Posted by poboy
Epic failure is Dem\lib form of success.

It's what they want, for sure.

And the explanation is.......(wait for it)......that money spent on providing health insurance for those who have no insurance is not wasted, but indeed, well spent.

Only Nazis and Fascists want to see poor children suffer and die for lack of health insurance.
Danceswithpenis wants to make sure Skeeter care is there for when his lifestyle choices lead him to aids.

And the explanation is.......(wait for it)......that money spent on providing health insurance for those who have no insurance is not wasted, but indeed, well spent.

Only Nazis and Fascists want to see poor children suffer and die for lack of health insurance.

No one has died due to lack of health insurance in our country.

LOL!

And you know that, how?

pranceswithponies is back aha sans douche/twerpies
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...tality-rate-is-a-national-embarrassment/

The United States has a higher infant mortality rate than any of the other 27 wealthy countries, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control. A baby born in the U.S. is nearly three times as likely to die during her first year of life as one born in Finland or Japan. That same American baby is about twice as likely to die in her first year as a Spanish or Korean one.
To hell with all libturd lying commiecraps. You cant imagine the hospital closings you will see by 2016 when zero care is fully implemented. I expect nursing home closures too.

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kati...rates-demise-of-rural-hospitals-n1918141
One measure of the Affordable Care Act's success, then, will be whether it leads to improvements in the infant mortality rate. Oster and her colleagues note that Obamacare contains provisions to expand post-natal home nurse visits, which are fairly common in Europe.

Research like this drives home the notion that economic debates in this country - about inequality, poverty, healthcare - aren't just policy abstractions. There are real lives at stake.

The United States has a higher infant mortality rate than any of the other 27 wealthy countries, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control. A baby born in the U.S. is nearly three times as likely to die during her first year of life as one born in Finland or Japan. That same American baby is about twice as likely to die in her first year as a Spanish or Korean one.

has to do with how stats are gathered....other countries dont count premie deaths as infant mortalities....some countries require a kid live several months first before death to be counted.....might want to read the fine print on how the different countries come up with their data....US looks bad cause they include everything where other countries cherry pick....

Do us a favor and buy a one way ticket. Remember though, unemployment here is down to 5%. cool
I am well into my 3rd decade of working in the ER. The abuse of the American taxpayer, and the abuse of the healthcare system, is horrendously worse now than I've ever seen it. When cost goes to zero, demand goes through the roof. ER medicine is some of the most expensive medicine that we have, and when people on MedicAid can come to the ER as often as they wish, and never have to be accountable for one penny, they will, and they do...at a tremendous cost to taxpayers. People will routinely check in 3 or 4 of their kids, all at the same time, into the ER for cold symptoms. The free public health clinic here "takes too long" and they don't want to be inconvenienced. People in their 20's who have 75 ER visits over the last 30 months are not uncommon...all for chronic abdominal pain. Each visit they get blood and urine tests done, IV fluids, and many times a CT...all at taxpayer expense...just so they can get a couple of IV doses of morphine while they're in the ER. And they never have to be accountable for one penny. These people on MedicAid use the ER as their primary healthcare provider, even though there are free public healthcare facilities in town that exist for this very thing. But they don't want to go there "because it takes too long"...so instead they go to the ER...even though the cost to taxpayers is tremendously more. But there is no cost to them...none...so they don't care. In the meantime we are also very busy taking care of very high acuity critically ill and/or injured patients, and 'they' are our highest priority. And those MedicAid folks get pissed off because they have to wait longer when we're trying to keep critically ill and/or injured people from dying in the ER. It is bad. It is messed up. The system is horribly broken. It's no flippin' wonder that we're 18 trillion dollars in debt. The welfare state is a horrible and unjust burden for the American taxpayer, and it's growing by leaps and bounds.
And one of the many reasons I like and frequent this forum

I can receive unbiased " boots on the ground" analysis form experts in their respective fiels, whether it be firearms loonies, plumbers, septic, medicine, machining, building, engineering, auto, medicine, carpentry , optometry, legal, law etc.., instead of some pinhead dooochbag with a cut and paste agenda to shove down our throats

Thank you

Originally Posted by antlers
I am well into my 3rd decade of working in the ER. The abuse of the American taxpayer, and the abuse of the healthcare system, is horrendously worse now than I've ever seen it. When cost goes to zero, demand goes through the roof. ER medicine is some of the most expensive medicine that we have, and when people on MedicAid can come to the ER as often as they wish, and never have to be accountable for one penny, they will, and they do...at a tremendous cost to taxpayers. People will routinely check in 3 or 4 of their kids, all at the same time, into the ER for cold symptoms. The free public health clinic here "takes too long" and they don't want to be inconvenienced. People in their 20's who have 75 ER visits over the last 30 months are not uncommon...all for chronic abdominal pain. Each visit they get blood and urine tests done, IV fluids, and many times a CT...all at taxpayer expense...just so they can get a couple of IV doses of morphine while they're in the ER. And they never have to be accountable for one penny. These people on MedicAid use the ER as their primary healthcare provider, even though there are free public healthcare facilities in town that exist for this very thing. But they don't want to go there "because it takes too long"...so instead they go to the ER...even though the cost to taxpayers is tremendously more. But there is no cost to them...none...so they don't care. In the meantime we are also very busy taking care of very high acuity critically ill and/or injured patients, and 'they' are our highest priority. And those MedicAid folks get pissed off because they have to wait longer when we're trying to keep critically ill and/or injured people from dying in the ER. It is bad. It is messed up. The system is horribly broken.
Gotta love the sobbing Fascists and the way they whine about kids getting good health care for a change.

Must be horrible for them to see fewer kids dying.
[Linked Image]
Gotta love the sobbing Fascists and the way they whine about kids getting good health care for a change.

Ate a lot of lead paint as a kid didn't you.

Ate a lot of lead paint as a kid didn't you.
Didn't eat enough. grin

LOL!

And you know that, how?

Who is this dumbs chit?
The dumbschit that is on ignore, of course.
LOL!

You clowns got nothing.
LOL!

You clowns got nothing.

you tell em!

they ain't got what you got

chit for brains and a mouth that craves cock, you've bested em there
http://megynkelly.org/a0k-content/uploads/2015/05/legacy-cartoon.jpg

Such intelligent and well-reasoned arguments!!! Well done.

LOL!

How the clowns do rave on.

Most excellent entertainment.

grin
Poor DWG.Pull up your panty's and go sit in the corner.You got nothing we want.

Such intelligent and well-reasoned arguments!!! Well done.

LOL!

How the clowns do rave on.

Most excellent entertainment.

grin
You're providing too much entertainment for me to go sit in a corner.

I may take a nap, though. I just breezed through a hilarious 37 page thread and it tired me out.

Whew. You guys sure know how to have fun.
Ok diaper boy

You remind me of a guy ( fairly well educated -well should say book smart) I knew who used to frequent prositutes. He also fancied himself to be an intellectual and was was liberal in his politics. He would visit them and not pay for sex but would pay them to change his soiled diapers. He would go visit them, demand they undress him, put on a diaper and he would then soil himself and demand that they( the prositutes) change his diaper. He would pay them quite a bit of money to do this. He was unable to get an erection without pooping himself.

Anyway one black prositute refused and knifed him. Could not blame her though

Carry on
How about a chihuahua barking at dogs from behind a chaoin link fence, or a little baby always burping up curdled milk.
A voice calling in the wilderness.

cool
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire