Home
Posted By: StripBuckHunter Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/...dy-offers-explanation/?intcmp=latestnews
Posted By: rost495 Re: Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
Was gonna say, so someone can bitch about how horrible wives are.....
Posted By: StripBuckHunter Re: Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
For better genes, huh? Maybe we should grow antlers for easier pickens.

And all these years I've believed that women only wanted us for the physical act of sex..........
Posted By: safariman Re: Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
The selection process has been badly watered down in our society, perhaps I should say most Western Societies, as we now see weak men (many wearing "skinny Jeans") and 'meterosexual' types dating and marrying some pretty nice looking women.

It started getting bad when it became a crime to put a beat down on a mouthy pissant type. Or, said pissant would run to a lawyer and sue your butt off over a beat down he deserved and needed. This, and not letting boys work stuff out with a fistfight like boys have been doing for millenia. And giving equal funding and promotion to so called sport that does not require much in the way of strength. I could go on, but our nation and society are in decline over the feminization of our boys and young men.
It all went south when somebody told women that they were entitled to climax..........
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
Originally Posted by safariman
The selection process has been badly watered down in our society, perhaps I should say most Western Societies, as we now see weak men (many wearing "skinny Jeans") and 'meterosexual' types dating and marrying some pretty nice looking women.

It started getting bad when it became a crime to put a beat down on a mouthy pissant type. Or, said pissant would run to a lawyer and sue your butt off over a beat down he deserved and needed. This, and not letting boys work stuff out with a fistfight like boys have been doing for millenia. And giving equal funding and promotion to so called sport that does not require much in the way of strength. I could go on, but our nation and society are in decline over the feminization of our boys and young men.

You da man, Claiborn.. Gotta take some big balls to con the elderly.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
Some folks need a beat down. Especially folks that go back on their word and screw others.

Can't much stand those types personally, figure my word should be final.

It seems this kind of stuff gets worse every day.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
Originally Posted by SBH
It all went south when somebody told women that they were entitled to climax..........

I'm sure you never had a problem with that...
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by SBH

That's going to leave a mark.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by SBH

Not one that a good licking can't solve.....
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by SBH

Not one that a good licking can't solve.....

Speaking of the feminization of men...
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
Speaking of the feminization of men...

And the dumbing down of America....
Posted By: eyeball Re: Why Men Exist - 05/18/15
Originally Posted by rost495
Was gonna say, so someone can bitch about how horrible wives are.....

Rost, maybe you are the only one who loves and cares to make a wife happy, but really, i kinda doubt it.

You might ask birddog or rattler or some others on board who have been devistated by circumstances beyond they capability to deal with or control, and that included some who have not here mentioned the end of their travels with their hearts desire. ;
It's kinda wierd. Some people with glaucoma are easy to take care of with one kind of medicine. Others require two or three or four kinds. Still others, with all the medicines continue to go blind. Then they have to have surgery to control their pressure. And some, no matter how low the pressure, they still continue to go blind.

Some cases go blind no matter what you do. All cases are different.
God gave the Rx. Love, forgive, and cherish one another. Unfortunately, sometimes one doesnt love or cherish or forgive, even if the other one does.
Its strange how someone who has been blessed with good health all their life how can advise others how really easy it is to be so. Tell it to someone who got leukemia at 18, or a brain tumor at 10.

Blessings are just that, blessings.
Posted By: battue Re: Why Men Exist - 05/19/15
You got it right Doc, sooooo right.

Bald headed squirts pushing a bag full of medicine that would kill a horse and they still manage to smile more than one can imagine. Other little ones who come in beat to death. Others in the hospital alone, because the druggie parents won't even visit. It goes on and on.

© 24hourcampfire