Home
Posted By: Seafire Baltimore is still Burning... - 05/20/15
Cops are ordered to stand down... and do basically nothing...

Homicides are up 40%... shootings are up 60%... in the last 120 days they've had more blacks killed by other blacks, than all of last year....

Yet the Ghetto Crowd is still all pissed off and burning down their city.... I say wall it off and let them burn it to the ground... and then not give them a damned nickel to rebuild it...

they want to live in a burnt out slum, then let them...

The Blacks in this country are PISSED? When they have their Black President....

How many white people are getting tired of this crap and are just as pissed if not more....

These spooks can kill each other, and no one cares... they can kill cops and no one is supposed to care... but one of their criminal Bros gets shot by a cop, they riot and burn down the town after looting it...

Yeah, Obama is HOPE.....and Change...

yeah these changes are really helping the nation out...

Looting and arson need to be crimes the perps can be shot on sight... regardless of their color...

and these neighborhoods get burned down, shouldn't receive a nickel in rebuilding them...let them have their Detroit style neighborhood...winter should be real fun...

screw'em...
I have to agree that there should be no handouts for rebuilding those areas. Let them live in the chithole they have created.

It is a shame that other black folks who are really decent people, don't publicly condemn the hood rats and press for legal and social change. When Cosby or Carson or a few others speak out, they are called Uncle Toms or worse.

Myron

Edit to add:
Until and unless we can get the current corruption in the form of Obummer, Holder, Lynch and the like out of office, it will only get worse. The divide between black and white is worse than I can remember in my lifetime, and I'm an old phart.
Baltimore will always be a schithole, no.amount of rebuilding will change that.

And this is what these liberal traitors want to change this country into.

Fuggem!
I wonder why we call Obama black, since he's half white.

Wouldn't it make as much sense to call him white?

He acts white and murders Muslims with his drones every day.

Puzzling.
I sorta grew up outside of DC... never thought much of Baltimore... my mom had an older cousin that lived there that she was close to...

even as a kid, I never liked going over to Maryland, just about anywhere...Baltimore included...

but I don't want to reflect this opinion as being toward anyone who is black....

my grand dad told us as kids, way back in the 50s in rural West Virginia...

'there are white people and white trash, black people and damned Ni**ers.... don't ever have any use for either of the latter of either group..."

in my adult life, I have never seen those words disproven....

my heart really bleeds for the decent blacks in this country, as they watch their neighborhoods destroyed by these bums... watch their race destroyed by these animals... and watched all they ever worked for, fly right out the window...

its not a race thing, or black vs White thing...

its a decent people thing, vs racist hoodlums thing...

and the LEOs of this country are put in the middle of it all with little support by the liberal leftists and the black politicians in this country...

I'm in downtown Baltimore right now, spending a couple of days.

Pretty quiet this evening.
"my heart really bleeds for the decent blacks in this country, as they watch their neighborhoods destroyed by these bums... watch their race destroyed by these animals... and watched all they ever worked for, fly right out the window...

its not a race thing, or black vs White thing...

its a decent people thing, vs racist hoodlums thing..."

Spot on, Seafire.

I work with a group of over 50% black folks, and the majority are hard-working, family types that just want to make a decent living and raise their families.

What baffles me, though is the lack of apparent outrage at the minority of hoodrats that riot and destroy, and the lack of outrage against the half-breed 'leaders' that are promoting it.

Myron
Posted By: GeoW Re: Baltimore is still Burning... - 05/20/15
Are the native Baltimore spooks so stupid that they don't realize that spooks from else where, (other plantations) are coming in and burning down their slums?

Or are the natives helping the import spooks light the fires?
Posted By: GeoW Re: Baltimore is still Burning... - 05/20/15
Originally Posted by DancesWithGuns

Puzzling.

Obama is an enemy of the state... Obama is ISIS.
nbn!
Seafire - on the money!
DWG - Obummer calls himself black.
why do we even care...

Puzzling.

only puzzling to the brain dead
Puzzling.

Puzzling? only to a moron like you. Think of it this way; if you have a punch bowl filled with punch, say two gallons, and somebody comes along and squirts some piss in it, is the punch still good? He's black and a muslim/Marxist and a clear and present danger to the American way of life. You know, like YOU, asswipe..
AMEN! Preach it brother jorge! Preach it!
Interesting that I saw Quannell X on TV lat night, claiming the media and law enforcement were sugar-coating the Waco gang shootings because the bikers were white, not black. I haven't seen any reports suggesting the incident was not tragic and one that should not be repeated, haven't seen any reps of law enforcement NOT stressing this and planning to keep it from being repeated. Also, besides the fact that the bikers were shooting each other, and didn't even burn or loot the place it happened, much less a whole neighborhood - a lot of them were Hispanic.
Originally Posted by GeoW

Puzzling.

Obama is an enemy of the state... Obama is ISIS.

So his daily murdering of Muslims who support ISIS is just a crafty and devious subterfuge?

Is there NO END to this man's evil duplicity and deception!??!??
Originally Posted by Seafire
... in the last 120 days they've had more blacks killed by other blacks, than all of last year....

And who says theres no good news?
...claiming the media and law enforcement were sugar-coating the Waco gang shootings because the bikers were white, not black...

I'll back that claim.

Black criminals get shot......blacks riot in the streets and burn the town. Al Sharpton and Ben Crump immediately appear to direct the choir of whiners in song. America goes wild.

White criminals get shot.....we hear about how evil they are.
Hell, we don't even know if the whites even WERE criminals!

A whole bunch of bikers were mixed together and some folks were undoubtedly shooting in legitimate self-defense when the SWAT snipers mowed them down.

Puzzling.

I bet George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson would beg to differ.
You gonna confuse him with facts.He is already confused from kool ade.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Seafire - on the money!
DWG - Obummer calls himself black.
I wonder why Obama calls himself black, since he's half white.

Puzzling.

Why does he kill his Muslim brothers?
Yeah, Muslims don't kill Muslims. Sweet Jesus Dennis, you are thick as a brick.
Ah, so you're saying he kills SPECIFIC enemy Muslims?

And who would they be?
Posted By: GeoW Re: Baltimore is still Burning... - 05/21/15
He makes martyrs out of Muslems to keep his neck out of an American noose. Obama is ISIS.
It's all part of the Cloward-Piven Strategy of planned chaos!

Create a sh-t storm from every direction while the communist elite sit back and wait to take over under the guise of saving the country.
The Elite have already taken over......and they're not commies.

The commies don't have a chance in hell.

The Elite have already taken over......and they're not commies.

The commies don't have a chance in hell.

There is ignorance and there is stupid. The ignorant can be educated. Stupid can't be fixed. You sir are IMHO in the latter group. Stupid!
Paul B.
So when are you going to get educated?
Dances with Qweers,

all you do is spout off leftist ideology and liberally skewed facts and act like its some sort of enlightened gospel...

the only person on this thread that needs educated, is you to educate yourself and try to figure out how to get your head out of your ass and learn what sunshine looks like...

you've evidently spent a lifetime in the liberal land of darkness..

I can see the Dreaming Fairyland Liberals, aka DFL have indoctrinated you quick thoroughly...notwithstanding, that you are a friggin idiot...
John, he's just plain trolling.
I think the cops should just go on strike and all chant in unison...."burn the bitch down!!!"
all you do is spout off leftist ideology and liberally skewed facts and act like its some sort of enlightened gospel...

What an intelligent, well-reasoned response!

(For an eighth-grader.)
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
I think the cops should just go on strike and all chant in unison...."burn the bitch down!!!"

THIS^^^^.
Posted By: okok Re: Baltimore is still Burning... - 05/21/15
Originally Posted by stxhunter
why do we even care...

I don't.

What an intelligent, well-reasoned response!

(For an eighth-grader.)

Might be, but its still miles above your head evidently...

because that was a good response for a kindergartner...
Originally Posted by ingwe
John, he's just plain trolling.

I know Ingwe.....

I dealt with idiots like him for 15 plus years in Minnesota...

DFL'ers... Dreaming Fairyland Liberals....

its his type that is the reason for so many Muslims and Somalians moving to Minneapolis... because you sure know its not for the warm tropical weather from October to May....

I'm sure he's a regular forum member under a different handle... and think he's being witty for a DumbocRat...
No, just bringing a little light to the unwashed nescient masses.

Some few of them have the ability to learn when properly enlightened.

smile
[Linked Image]
Hell, we don't even know if the whites even WERE criminals!

A whole bunch of bikers were mixed together and some folks were undoubtedly shooting in legitimate self-defense when the SWAT snipers mowed them down.

Just when I thought that the 24HCampfire had seen its dumbest obammy troll ever, a new dipschit shows up and proves that there is always one who can take dumbfuq to a whole new low.

Are the dumschit Kook Of The Year nominations still open?

"Oh the horror! Those big mean policemen snipers just mowed those innocent, tree hugging, toy giving, motorcyclists down!!"""

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
Wisdom is finite, but stupidity knows no bounds.
No, just bringing a little light to the unwashed nescient masses.

Some few of them have the ability to learn when properly enlightened.

smile

Guess that translate to a few are dumb enough to believe your propaganda and lies....

well sadly I guess I don't fall into your circle of influence...

you're not totally full of schitt.... just the parts that preach Democrat propaganda and ideology.. thinking that there are people on this forum that actually give a crap about what you spout...

well at least you're an optimist, even if a misguided and blind optimist...
Baltimore  
A friend who just returned from a visit to a CVS in Baltimore said all that was left was suntan lotion and Father's Day cards......
© 24hourcampfire