Home
Posted By: Lawdwaz Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/24/15
At what point do we assign a new forum for Safariman threads? I think the time has come. So much could to be learned from reading some of his past threads, a real teaching moment for new posters IMO.

Maybe we put it under "Miscellaneous"?
I just wish they were off the Hunters Campfire and the Free Classified forums. I'm tired of seeing the same old crap re-gurgitated over and over.

Whatever happened was in the past, so why keep up the tirade?

Myron

Oh-Oh, here they come now !!!
Originally Posted by speedsixman
I just wish they were off the Hunters Campfire and the Free Classified forums. I'm tired of seeing the same old crap re-gurgitated over and over.

Myron

Agreed! Whatever Obama has done to this country is the past, just like Lois Lerner in the IRS and Hillary. Thank you for providing so much clarity.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[quote=speedsixman]I just wish they were off the Hunters Campfire and the Free Classified forums. I'm tired of seeing the same old crap re-gurgitated over and over.

Myron

Agreed! Whatever Obama has done to this country is the past, just like Lois Lerner in the IRS and Hillary. Thank you for providing so much clarity. [/quot

I know it means nothing but you;ve redeemed yourself in my eyes :-D

Myron

folks can do that hiding behind a keyboard.

never seen grown folks obsessed over others.

kinda like a kid that looks up to a pro ball player.

WTF is the point to bring up 2-3 yr old posts?

and the same handful posting on all the threads.

or 8 year old posts....
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Myron

folks can do that hiding behind a keyboard.

never seen grown folks obsessed over others.

kinda like a kid that looks up to a pro ball player.

WTF is the point to bring up 2-3 yr old posts?

and the same handful posting on all the threads.

Some might appreciate the threads with a different perspective.
Agreed, we should all suck a scammer's cock. Better to sit back and say 'I'm a good person from high up' than to hopefully shame one that lies and cheats brothers.

The best part about bringing up old post is being able to see WHO are the Christ cocksucking, ball lickers that stand behind a POS.

Peace out!
How about just an outright ban of Safariman. His repeatedly proven conning ways would easily be enough to justify that. That would cure most of this.

Or...if he was truly the great man he wants to be perceived as, then he would simply walk away.

But he wont be banned, and he certainly wont walk away.
glad you made that your personal crusade.

Never had any dealings with Safariman other than what been brought up on here.

but do you honestly believe than 1 or 100 posts will change anything he has done or will do?

so pop some more pills and have a few more toasts for the ones fighting the good fight.
glad you made that your personal crusade.

Never had any dealings with Safariman other than what been brought up on here.

but do you honestly believe than 1 or 100 posts will change anything he has done or will do?

so pop some more pills and have a few more toasts for the ones fighting the good fight.

Again, much better to do nothing. After all, that's what this nation has become.

Sit back and hope for the best. It's a damn shame so many have died for your type.
man you on one tonight.

you know this is the internet? right?

so anything short of you going to his house and settling your problems in person is just a show.

keep on doing what you are best at. most folks don't have time for 71k posts.
man you on one tonight.

so anything short of you going to his house and settling your problems in person is just a show.

Keep up the good stuff, BD.

There are MANY of us on this forum that are tired of this schitt, too.

Membership is wayyyyyyyy down and studida$$ Limpdicks and their shallow, useless, cowardly posts and threads are waaayyy up.

Mr. Bin will have to make a decision soon............

Giving someone a pass for scamming old folks is something I'll never understand, or want to.

In my world, taking advantage of the elderly, or children would earn someone a one way trip down a dead end country road.
Posted By: rattler Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/24/15
the reason to keep on it is cause he has no intentions to stop his scamming so until he actually leaves this site it isnt a bad idea to keep it all going.....hate to think that others may have been phugged over cause they chose to believe my defending him in the past......he fooled alot of good people.....he will continue to fool new comers....

Con men thrive on people who let go of things that are in the past.
Originally Posted by SBH
man you on one tonight.

Membership is wayyyyyyyy down and studida$$ Limpdicks and their shallow, useless, cowardly posts and threads are waaayyy up.

from the looks of the threads you keep upping, only a handful of ya'll keeping it going.

but if that is what helps you sleep at night, then carry on.
Originally Posted by SBH
man you on one tonight.

from the looks of the threads you keep upping, only a handful of ya'll keeping it going.

but if that is what helps you sleep at night, then carry on.

You MUST be a Christian.
i like to think of myself as one.

not a bible thumper though.
just put him on ignore, and move on. Making this a fugging crusade is childish, and frankly, risible.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
just put him on ignore, and move on. Making this a fugging crusade is childish, and frankly, risible.

Compelling, from a man that shiets on 78% of the posts. You are truly a hypocrite.
Posted By: rattler Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/24/15

so your fine with letting him continue to scam people on this site? cause thats what dropping it means cause from his last two posts he still thinks he is doing nothing wrong and has no intention of leaving....
Misintwerpetedededed......times two.

BD.....try again.....I was in support of you.
Posted By: Scott F Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/24/15
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Giving someone a pass for scamming old folks is something I'll never understand, or want to.

In my world, taking advantage of the elderly, or children would earn someone a one way trip down a dead end country road.

I agree. You may want to reconsider your opinion if we agree. wink

I know Mark face to face. In the past he was a great guy. Something changed. I have been silent on the subject but good folks need to know. I can make no excuses for his actions.
Originally Posted by SBH

Sweet a 'Christian' and a DUI 'victim' in support of safariman. I wish we could get Charley Manson on the 'Fire.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Scott F

I know Mark face to face. In the past he was a great guy. Something changed. I have been silent on the subject but good folks need to know. I can make no excuses for his actions.

He (safariman) OFFENDS the likes of Mickey. I don't need another reason than that.

+1

The guy's a pure unadulterated POS & if no one talks to him, he will shrivel up & blow away.........problem is too many here think he's a great guy as evidenced by all the scopes he just collected.

Someday he's likely gonna scam the wrong guy & them we'll find out how really good his insurance is.

MM
Originally Posted by SBH

Sweet a 'Christian' and a DUI 'victim' in support of safariman. I wish we could get Charley Manson on the 'Fire.

This is Sunday.

What's the matter SH? Didn't get to see the little boys and their wiggly a$$es exit your school bus this morn and get your annual woody?
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by SBH

This is Sunday.

What's the matter SH? Didn't get to see the little boys and their wiggly a$$es exit your school bus this morn and get your annual woody?

Sorry, is that a diabetic, depressive, I am an alcoholic rant?
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by SBH

This is Sunday.

Sorry, is that a diabetic, depressive, I am an alcoholic rant?

Nope.....just a stalkereeeeeeee.........
Posted By: Scott F Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/24/15

He (safariman) OFFENDS the likes of Mickey. I don't need another reason than that.

Agreed. Like Rancho you might want to rethink your opinion. grin

There are not many like Mickey.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/24/15
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

+1

The guy's a pure unadulterated POS & if no one talks to him, he will shrivel up & blow away.........problem is too many here think he's a great guy as evidenced by all the scopes he just collected.

Someday he's likely gonna scam the wrong guy & them we'll find out how really good his insurance is.

MM

WHAT!!! I thought he only needed one scope for a disable vet. Did all the vets line up at his front door and ask him to get a scope for them. I think everyone that sent him a scope should post that they did, he only needed one scope. Lets see how he scammed scopes using helping a disable as a reason.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/24/15
I detest a con man (AKA Thief) when one of them pretends to be a Christian that bothers me by a HUGE additional factor.

I am reminded of a Dear Abby response to someone who wrote about not understanding how a Church member could behave so badly... her response was a classic, "Just because someone is standing in a garage does not mean they are a mechanic...".
Posted By: add Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/24/15

[Linked Image]
Steelie, we're just old school crackers that some will never understand our logic. It's just the way it is.

Put his ass on ignore and enjoy your life, pal.

Come on back down to the south of south where you grew up any time you want. I always have a spare bedroom or you can sleep on the big ass leather pullout. We'll go net some bait and fish our ass off. No worries. Smell the roses. smile

Best Wishes,
LD
Posted By: lngrng Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/24/15

I may have missed something here, but is there anyone else here that wonders why Mark's recovery from the kidney transplant was so fast?
He was ready to meet-up with others WAY faster than what was expected.....he mentioned his readiness to go out and about in the woods in one of his posts to someone else.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Total clown show.

I will not associate with someone who is a known liar.
Agreed. I'd like to know why SM isn't banned.
To the members who are aware it's just sick humor. Some of it is pretty funny chit.

You literally can't make it up.

SM should have a reality TV show. Think macho, outdoorsy Jim Bakker......
Uber Forum!

Myron

Agreed! Whatever Obama has done to this country is the past, just like Lois Lerner in the IRS and Hillary. Thank you for providing so much clarity.

So, you put him up there with Obama, Lerner and Hillary do you? Now that's clarity.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15

Irregardless....

You think you're the first to cast the first stone...

Like you are Mr Perfect or something?

you truly are a dipschitt...

Like your schitt doesn't stink... and you piss perfume..
I'm so in your head. I fuggin' love it.

Why, because I've got you pegged as one of Claiborne's nut lickers?

Or because I realized every one of your captain seafire stories is complete bullshit, made up to make your pathetic life look good here?

The fact is you're a lot like Claiborne, full of lies, and if we're counting the free battery scam, there's some con in you too.. And I'm not the only one around here to see it.

And yeah, my life is pretty fugging good, you'll never see me post how the world and life sucks like you do. And you hate it, and your head is just eaten up by it.

Posted By: deflave Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
I would like an entire Claiborne forum.

www.uberassshots.com

Dave
Posted By: Teal Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
Originally Posted by deflave

www.uberassshots.com

Dave

It says the license has been revoked.
I clicked on the ink and it doesn't work, which may be entirely appropriate.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
I don't know Safariman from Adam, but one thing that does strike as strange, you know he is reading this thread, but says nothing, then later on will post as if this post isn't ongoing. It would take a lot less for me to say fugg this place and move on, I don't understand the mindset that brings some back day after day to be personally ridiculed and have their morality questioned and dragged through the mud by a sizable group of people.

What's the point, why the necessity?
Posted By: efw Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
Originally Posted by SamOlson
To the members who are aware it's just sick humor. Some of it is pretty funny chit.

+1

I for one have found these threads to be comedy gold.
Posted By: rattler Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I don't know Safariman from Adam, but one thing that does strike as strange, you know he is reading this thread, but says nothing, then later on will post as if this post isn't ongoing. It would take a lot less for me to say fugg this place and move on, I don't understand the mindset that brings some back day after day to be personally ridiculed and have their morality questioned and dragged through the mud by a sizable group of people.

cause in his mind he has done nothing wrong, we are all the ones who have it wrong and since we are wrong and he isnt all this doesnt matter and more or less doesnt exist in his mind....classic sociopath and narcissistic behavior....the guy isnt normal, he lacks the wiring in his brain for true empathy which is why he has no problem phugging over the elderly or even friends...to him the ends justify the means always no one else matters.....which is the real sad thing about AA standing by him, at the end of the day he doesnt truly care about her either, its all a show, a farce that helps him continue the con....which is also why we keep it up, cause he isnt going to stop till his arse is in jail....

Because the amount of charity they receive outweighs the ridicule.

The "long scam." They were pegged a long time ago but they just keep on keeping on. Like virtual gypsies.

Travis
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15

The "long scam." They were pegged a long time ago but they just keep on keeping on. Like virtual gypsies.

Travis

I don't stay that in-tuned with the forum anymore, is he suspected of conning people, or it has been proven he has conned people...what has he conned people out of?

Building a rifle for a cancer kid, need help? Then keeps the help?

Travis

I don't stay that in-tuned with the forum anymore, is he suspected of conning people, or it has been proven he has conned people...what has he conned people out of?

Building a rifle for a cancer kid, need help? Then keeps the help?

Yes. That is why he lost his ins. License,

There is also suspicion that he kept. Riflescope forwarded to him with the intent to be used on a "project rifle" he was putting together for a disabled vet.
The same MO repeated in the Classifieds over and over.

A small amount of digging by some members revealed he was busted for lying and cheating people in the state of Oregon.

If you don't use the Classifieds you probably don't have any reason to notice.

Travis
And now some chapter 7 bullshit..
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I clicked on the ink and it doesn't work, which may be entirely appropriate.

Too fuggin' funny....

You ready to watch me outshoot shrapnel in a couple weeks?

Travis
Leighton , i and several others saw thought his BS yrs ago.
Posted By: SKane Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15

Sam's-Club-sized-ego and lack of social conscience.

I'm so in your head. I fuggin' love it.

Why, because I've got you pegged as one of Claiborne's nut lickers?

Or because I realized every one of your captain seafire stories is complete bullshit, made up to make your pathetic life look good here?

The fact is you're a lot like Claiborne, full of lies, and if we're counting the free battery scam, there's some con in you too.. And I'm not the only one around here to see it.

And yeah, my life is pretty fugging good, you'll never see me post how the world and life sucks like you do. And you hate it, and your head is just eaten up by it.

I'm recalling from memory, when I joined this forum: when myself and the 8-9 buds that joined up here with me. We were gettin a bit of a rocky start making friends laugh

Some of the ambassadors from Turdlike Inc, PM'd some of us and "strongly encouraged" that our like-ability would go up if we each donated to the flavor of the month 'help a vet' get a rifle' program.

We each considered it thru PM and decided against the extortion racket presented to us. Since one our members was an actual real combat infantry vet with 24 career yrs exp we all pooled together and done up our thing with all TnBoys throwin in the $$$ towards our own guy.
Several turders now have me on ignore because I labled their extort as Rifles for REMFS. were't no way I'd donate to some stateside truck-driving remfs or cheese Combos eatin Fobbitt just to gain acceptance from some internet names.

Funny though, how this is all coming out as of late. I was not 'from round here' and noticed right off in 2012 that this crap was fishy.

Just my 2 cents.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
Originally Posted by slumlord

Some of the ambassadors from Turdlike Inc, PM'd some of us and "strongly encouraged" that our like-ability would go up if we each donated to the flavor of the month 'help a vet' get a rifle' program.

Just my 2 cents.

You've got to be kidding,,,,,

The Cool kids sent pm's strong-arming for loot?

Names please, I dare ya.

Posted By: ingwe Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15

www.uberassshots.com

Dave

Well...you're a Mod......do something about it!
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
At what point do we assign a new forum for Safariman threads? I think the time has come. So much could to be learned from reading some of his past threads, a real teaching moment for new posters IMO.

Maybe we put it under "Miscellaneous"?

Sounds like a duo in our campfire platoon needs to receive some 'friendly fire'
Travis,

Yeah, I'm ready to watch you outshoot Shrapnel. But that seems too easy, like exposing dumb con artists. Maybe you could outshoot yourself? That would be really tricky!

We are starting to gather food. Eileen made a LOT of sausage over the winter, so pig fat will be involved.
Posted By: poboy Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
The Montana guys keep bumping
this thread up.
Posted By: poboy Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
It will never die, if they don't stop.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by SamOlson

+1

I for one have found these threads to be comedy gold.

Same here. These safariman threads have always been my favorites. I'd be kind of sad if he went away. Looking forward to the Harley thread and pictures when he gets it done.
Posted By: Snyper Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
It's just a bunch of drama Queens whining about another drama Queen
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
Wonder if I can be a con man?

Lemme see.

*ahem*,..I got this bullet here. It's a damn fine 'un. I'll take a hunnert dollahs fer it and I'll put 30 of it in the collection plate come Sunday.

And by the way,..I ain't been feelin' wortha chit lately, either,..if it makes any difference.

amen

hmmmmm,....I dunno. I just read over what I typed and it'd take a serious dumbass to get up offa Ben fer that.

I guess I might as well stay retired.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by slumlord

Just my 2 cents.

You've got to be kidding,,,,,

The Cool kids sent pm's strong-arming for loot?

Names please, I dare ya.

+1.

that would be uber interesting.
Originally Posted by poboy
this thread up.

Bump (sorry, couldn't resist).
Please ban him.
Posted By: efw Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
this thread up.

Bump (sorry, couldn't resist).

Bump cuz I wish I was in Montana where the UAW doesn't rule the east side.
Originally Posted by bearstalker
Please ban him.

Ban whom? And from what?
Posted By: Scott F Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Please ban him.

Ban whom? And from what?

Everybody. We all need to be banned from the Campfire forever.
Please ban him.

Ban whom? And from what?

If that happens I will have to move home. Is my room still there ?
Nope,it's my reloading/rifle looney room now.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Travis,

Yeah, I'm ready to watch you outshoot Shrapnel. But that seems too easy, like exposing dumb con artists. Maybe you could outshoot yourself? That would be really tricky!

We are starting to gather food. Eileen made a LOT of sausage over the winter, so pig fat will be involved.

I gots some eggs pickled and some UBER venison laced breakfast sausage. "Bratwurst" too.

Travis

this thread up.

You got a problem with Barsness you should just say so.

Travis
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Well I am moving in again and throwing all your junk out ! cool
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

It'll be gone when you get here. smirk

It'll be gone when you get here. smirk

You got your own room in the attic, where the bats hang out, you know, the ones that look like your old girlfriends ! grin
Hey,they wanted to suck my blood.

Cause I'm so sweet. grin
Please ban him.

Ban whom? And from what?

Really?
Think Miss Lynn can hold her own with elk and deflave!!!!!!!
Posted By: add Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Wonder if I can be a con man?

Lemme see.

*ahem*,..I got this bullet here. It's a damn fine 'un. I'll take a hunnert dollahs fer it and I'll put 30 of it in the collection plate come Sunday.

And by the way,..I ain't been feelin' wortha chit lately, either,..if it makes any difference.

amen

hmmmmm,....I dunno. I just read over what I typed and it'd take a serious dumbass to get up offa Ben fer that.

I guess I might as well stay retired.

You suck at this.

Even a little girl can do it!

Posted By: Scott F Re: Safariman Forum Warranted? - 05/25/15
Please ban him.

Ban whom? And from what?

If that happens I will have to move home. Is my room still there ?

Yep! grin
© 24hourcampfire