Home
Posted By: BeanMan Bashing the 24 hour campfire - 05/28/15
SBH, seems like just at while ago he was bashing MonsterMuleys

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/20546.html#.VWfHM2fbLIW
Hope they have ignore.
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Bashing the 24 hour campfire - 05/28/15
That dude is a phugging ash hole where ever he goes.
I hope I never get to the point in life I need to go to another internet page to complain about some place on the internet.....my guess is his balls finally touched the water when he sat down to pee....
poor bastid is just lookin for a friend

anyone, any friend?

crossfireoops is a good soul, perhaps he'll be SBH/MohaveMauler/?'s friend?
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
poor bastid is just lookin for a friend anyone, any friend? crossfireoops is a good soul, perhaps he'll be SBH/MohaveMauler/?'s friend?

I think Greg already has enough fertilizer for his garden. grin

Ed
Looks like he's hooked up with Big Stick over at Monster Muley! laugh
Posted By: krp Re: Bashing the 24 hour campfire - 05/28/15
I think someone was pulling his leg.

Kent
Haven't been around all but one forum lately........but that one is 24 Hour Campfire.

Wooooooooow.......is that one wild. Almost can't believe the stuff posted on the 'Campfire' portion of that one. Lots of slamming and threats and ganging up there. Like a pack of Hyenas. Wooooooow! Seems pretty ugly. Almost can't believe it. Not to mention the HUGE number of folks who live there every minute of every day. Some post several dozen times per day........and in minutes after having their interest peaked.

In addition to the 'Campfire' forum there.......the many hunting, fishing, and shooting forums there have died off in a big way the last couple years. It was decent.....just a short couple years ago.

What do ya'll think of that forum and the folks there? Is it worth it anymore? Seems to have declined quite a bit recently.

Is there more here @ MM.com? Is there that much antagonism here? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

P.S. - I whacked this buck in NW Colorado unit 10 in 2000. He didn't live in the open Cheatgrass.....he just died there while chasing does one November morn.

Geeeeeze, get a life bitch.
Interesting...
I used to post on MM quite a bit, haven't in a few years.

Last handle I knew Chris had there was Twodogs or Toodogs, something like that. It obviously didn't last with Brian.

Kent
He is a crybaby bitch. We see it here, they will see it there.
He has been banned there too. He showed up here bashing MM and saying how Brian didn't know how to run his site and killed it off...lol. Seems he is on his rotation.
MM is nothing but a circle jerk for Utards.
Used to have some good informative discussions on the arizona section. I would check the optics and gear threads but blowhards running gear review business didn't like hearing the truth about their 'flavor' of the month they were sponsoring.

I didn't bother with the 'upper' levels.

Anyway, a decent site in the day, may still be.

Kent
RE: Monster muleys forum from StripBuckHunter

Can find it here.

Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Would you take a look at this forum that used to be a good forum a dozen years ago. I can only laugh as to how its turned out.

The softie and misguided owner of this forum was very directly told over the years that his business practices would end up with this result. He was told this many times.......publicly and privately. Here's my list of why it has succumbed.

1. Allowing egomaniac 'big muley hunter' phonies to post 20 times a day about their GREAT big muley talents when they had none.

2. Letting mormons and christians drive and control threads and posts made on what was originally intended to be a non-religous hunting website.

3. Letting anybody who disagreed with The Huntin' Fool get nixed by his loser moderators.

4. Letting forum addicts control the thing......every day.

5. Losing the few true-blue qualified posters due to the above.

Get a load of his pathetic posts and his feeble attempts to jump start his business these days! This is terrifically comical and predictable and satisfying to me!

Originally Posted by JSTUART

Banned you huh?

Times two or maybe even fawkin' three times.

But he didn't ban this. NW Colorado unit 10......November 4, 2000.

For all the MM guys and gals that run over here to see and for those 24hr guys who are a little foggy. He's still pimping his 2000 buck...lol.

Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
It takes a special kind of troll to drag drama from one site to another.
Lol...true that...

Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by Snyper
So is this thread for complaining about the other site, or just an excuse to show off some old dead animals?

The other site is DEAD. Period. Fawkface.

Just coincidently.....I have a few dead big-ass animules.

Nope, the site is alive and well
It seems you're not being truthful at all

http://www.monstermuleys.com/

I won't stoop to the childish name calling though

It goes on...
He's right about this place dying off though. Just not as good as it was. Heck, the backpack forum is about toast. Reloading section is halfway there. It's either classifieds or campfire for a bunch of guys.

anyone, any friend?

Please don't involve me with this individual. I am not him, nor have I made any posts of the kind of bs he puts out.
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Two completely different types of azzholes, one just as worthless as the other though.
Originally Posted by krp
I used to post on MM quite a bit, haven't in a few years.

Last handle I knew Chris had there was Twodogs or Toodogs, something like that. It obviously didn't last with Brian.

Kent

SBH used my 24hcf name there? Only one original TooDogs. Never been to the MM site. I've not posted much here anymore, lurking though.

I still think the 24hcf is a great site, my go to.

Take care all,
Pat
Originally Posted by seal_billy

Two completely different types of azzholes, one just as worthless as the other though.

LOL
Posted By: krp Re: Bashing the 24 hour campfire - 05/29/15
I doubt Bigstick posts on MM.

Kent
What they post on another site is the other site's problem.
Originally Posted by Higbean
He's right about this place dying off though. Just not as good as it was. Heck, the backpack forum is about toast. Reloading section is halfway there. It's either classifieds or campfire for a bunch of guys.

The original comment was about MM dying, but...

The big hit here was the GregR disrespect by regular members, not trolls. We lost some real hunters that posted here and others quit or toned down in the 'hunting/gear sections'. The foul taste makes it hard to want to share hard earned knowledge.

Kent
Just another bunch of Bitchy Little Girls
Originally Posted by seal_billy

That's for sure. Not remotely interested in what either one has to say, ever.

Yep. And the Classifieds are a helluva lot slower than they used to be.

I should start 24hourflave.com.

All 'flave, all the time.

Dave
Cock

Sorry, that was suddenly an involuntary response.
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1

anyone, any friend?

Please don't involve me with this individual. I am not him, nor have I made any posts of the kind of bs he puts out.

My sincere apology for the mixup, couldn't recall what his new incantation was just remembered Mohave in it.

thus the question mark, should have done better research, but as luck would have it most members here know not to take my posts too seriously. (dang it)

can't blame you for not wanting to be confused with "that" guy

I'm indeed sorry for contributing to such.

mea culpa, hope you can forgive me
Done.
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1

anyone, any friend?

My sincere apology for the mixup, couldn't recall what his new incantation was just remembered Mohave in it.

thus the question mark, should have done better research, but as luck would have it most members here know not to take my posts too seriously. (dang it)

can't blame you for not wanting to be confused with "that" guy

I'm indeed sorry for contributing to such.

mea culpa, hope you can forgive me

Done.
Originally Posted by krp
I doubt Bigstick posts on MM.

Kent

thought he was hanging over at As Real As It Gets
Posted By: RWE Re: Bashing the 24 hour campfire - 05/29/15
Look, SBH is gone and he's STILL generating hits.

Guess that bastard was right all along.
This entertainment never ends....
When did I miss SBH being gone? GOod news.
My problem was that I put skipbuckhunter on ignore and then he starts posting as sbh. Hopefully he is gone for good.

A lot of people jumpin on others, lot's of people don't feel it's worth the attacks. I get from the forum much more knowledge than I can give, but some who give then get jumped...well, who needs it?
The thread over on monster muleys has been nuked, figured Brian would do that.

Kent
Originally Posted by Barkoff

A lot of people jumpin on others, lot's of people don't feel it's worth the attacks. I get from the forum much more knowledge than I can give, but some who give then get jumped...well, who needs it?

Could you translate that into English, por favor ?
A lot of people who have something to offer get tired of being attacked.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Could you translate that into English, por favor ?

Well we can all remember a lot of neat people who used to post here in a regular basis, and for a long period of time. There were some who I clicked on their every post to hear what they had to say. Then starting maybe two years ago many started dropping off about the same time the board became a bit more contentious and surly. I noticed the change in the board but I'm not really sensitive to insult, but many people who are more introverted distance themselves from rude and aggressive posting. In come the aggressive, and at the same time those who don't want to be close to it drift away.

Remember Kute? Now a lot of folks I guess thought he was full of bravado, but for somebody like myself who stepped off of a boat into a pair of boots, I got a lot from the guy. He was always polite and willing to answer questions, then all of a sudden he spent more time defending himself then he did sharing knowledge...gone. Just one of many.
[Linked Image]

Can you translate that?
Originally Posted by Jcubed
He has been banned there too. Seems he is on his rotation.

Did you mean menstruation?
[Linked Image]

Can you translate that?
hold on while i look for some links
© 24hourcampfire