Home
Posted By: Huntz Somebody need to pay - 05/28/15
We could take up a collection. whistle
https://youtu.be/RBqjZ0KZCa0
Posted By: Scott F Re: Somebody need to pay - 05/28/15
I raised six and somebody had to pay for them all, me.
Posted By: antlers Re: Somebody need to pay - 05/28/15
The sheer audacity of that sense of entitlement and lack of responsibility is truly something to behold.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Somebody need to pay - 05/28/15
Same mentality prevails with Social Security, which is why its the "third rail".....

Banking on government promises and intentions will make even the best hens schit in the henhouse.....
Posted By: sidepass Re: Somebody need to pay - 05/28/15
I'll pay for her steralization . This country has to stop rewarding this crap. I brought 2 into this world, schooled them and turned 2 productive human beings loose on the world. 2, because that's what I could afford.
Just makes me sick!
Posted By: Seafire Re: Somebody need to pay - 05/28/15
That was aired on Fox 2 or 3 years ago...
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Somebody need to pay - 05/28/15
"Somebody needs to be held accountable" she says. Lookin' for someone to be accountable? How about a look-see in the mirror Ms. Welfare Queen? This goes on on a grand scale throughout this country. I see it every single day in the court system and on the street. Teenage girls pushing baby carriages full of kids---generation after generation---all on welfare. Its how they make a living and have 40 hours a week to sit on their asses to boot. I've long held that when CPS gets involved and they take the parent to court to remove the kids from the home, it'd be money well spent to offer them a few hundred cash to go get sterilized in exchange for giving them their kids back just one more time. Many (perhaps most) would jump on that offer. Then just go back and take the kids away two months later when they screw up again.
Posted By: okok Re: Somebody need to pay - 05/28/15
That thug pos in jail hopefully will get to stab to death if were lucky. wink
Posted By: ringworm Re: Somebody need to pay - 05/29/15
Eugenics had its chance...perhaps a second turn at bad with new science.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Somebody need to pay - 05/29/15
Im a HUGE fan of eugenics, but Hitler cast it in a bad light....
© 24hourcampfire