Home
Saw this pic on Drudge, supposed to be a Syrian rebel.

Wonder what kind of groups he's getting...

[Linked Image]
Is that a barska?
Perhaps we ought to be letting the stupid ones live rather than just shooting them.

Aren't we creating a more formidable army by culling the challenged?

Improper, useless cover; silhouetted; scopeus retardus

Is that an Enfield?
Well, that's one way to mount a scope on a straight bolt....
Originally Posted by WillARights
Perhaps we ought to be letting the stupid ones live rather than just shooting them.

Aren't we creating a more formidable army by culling the challenged?

Improper, useless cover; silhouetted; scopeus retardus

Is that an Enfield?

It's a Mosin-Nagant.
Must be using talleys xtra low
Don't have to go to Syria to see that. Plenty of dumbasses in the USA have that same getup on their rifles. Maybe it's a contest to see who has the biggest [bleep] scope with the tallest [bleep] mounts.

Mike
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Don't have to go to Syria to see that. Plenty of dumbasses in the USA have that same getup on their rifles. Maybe it's a contest to see who has the biggest [bleep] scope with the tallest [bleep] mounts.

Mike

Who was the full blown retard around here a while back that was trying to convince everyone that super-extra high rings magically flattened trajectory? I want to say it was Ringman.

Yep, it was Ringman.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/4727742/1
Hey don't knock it till you've tried it! wink bwahahaha
It's so his cigarette will have clearance to keep from burning his hand.
It's for the horse faced terrorists. I'll bet Jay Leno would get a weld on that rig!
John Kerry would have to shave the comb down a bit.
Originally Posted by 6mm250

Mike

If those were see-though, I'd have thought it was deer season in Northern Michigan.
The silly sumbitch needs a mcSwirly on that Mossy Nag!
Originally Posted by panjandrum
Is that a barska?

Nope! It's the State of the Art Countersniper Scope. The most highly desired Tactical Scope worldwide.
I always try to have my right foot forward too when shooting right handed.
Wonder if Safariman made him a deal on that?
Originally Posted by TheKid

Damn u beat me to it HAHA

U gotta check this guy and his band out. Apparently this guy is the "face" of the Shiite fighters in Iraq. His name roughly translates to "The father of the angel of death". These guys rip off i dunno 4 or 500 rounds and not one looks down the sights. Love his tacticool grenade launcher equipped M4 with what i think is a Shepard scope on it. Side note. guy loves digging his muzzle into the dirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV9BvtprnkA
Originally Posted by Ringman

Proove me wrong!
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Ringman

Proove me wrong!

That's funny! laugh
Originally Posted by TheKid

And we know what brand cigarettes he smokes too! See the table umberella behind him! It's not to keep from burning his hand but with those cigs its to see how long he can get the ash before breaking it!
dude has skills.................................
hahahahaaa!!!!
© 24hourcampfire