Home
Out of state, transplanted yankee pushes to remove the Court House Confederate Soldier Memorial Statue. A black friend told me that topic has been in discussion in local black churches for ages, but the shooting in Charleston is giving it new legs. Being liberals, they won't miss the opportunity to piggyback off the deaths there.
link to article
Amid the national debate over Confederate flags and related symbols comes a push to remove a Confederate soldier memorial next to Alachua County’s administration building.

Mickie Anderson/The Gainesville Sun
The large statue at the intersection of University Avenue and Main Street features a rebel holding the barrel of an upturned gun. It bears the inscription, “In memory of the Confederate dead,” and contains an original Confederate flag and the dates “1861 1865.”

The deaths of nine worshipers at a Charleston, South Carolina, church allegedly at the hands of 21-year-old Dylann Roof earlier this month have sparked debate across the country about Confederate symbols in public places.

One recently formed local group is issuing an online call for the statue’s removal through its Facebook page Remove the Confederate Statue! End White Supremacy and Racist Violence!

The group is organizing a meeting at 5:30 p.m. on July 9 at the administration building to discuss its plans and is urging citizens to attend the County Commission meeting on July 14 at 8:45 a.m. to “finish the job of getting the statue removed.”

Jesse Arost, one of the group’s organizers, wrote on the group’s Facebook page: “While removing a statue doesn’t change anything on the ground for people who face racist oppression in their daily lives, that isn’t a justification for letting a monument stand that is dedicated to those who defended the worst in humanity. It is time for Alachua County to remove this monument to bigotry.”

Contacted by phone Monday, Arost said since moving to Gainesville 11 years ago, he “never felt very happy” about having a Confederate statue so prominently displayed.

County Commissioner Robert “Hutch” Hutchinson linked to the event from his personal Facebook page Saturday afternoon and wrote that he hoped public discussion about the monument would not “mask or over-simplify” less-symbolic issues posed by racism and discrimination.

Those debating on social media over the weekend included some who would take down the statue, those who believe it to be an important reminder of our shared history that should be left alone, and those who want to see it moved to a museum.

Several supported the idea of moving the statue to the Matheson History Museum, which prompted a group of the museum’s staff members to visit the statue Monday morning.

The group, which included Stephanie Pastore, Joanna Grey, Jared Blocker and museum director Peggy Macdonald, quickly concluded that moving the large, heavy statue and obelisk would be a huge logistical challenge.

“How do you even take down something like this without destroying it?” Macdonald asked.

Even if it could be done, the cost of moving the structure would likely be high, they said.

They wondered out loud if creating a “memorial gardens” area where the statue now stands with statues honoring other people or groups might be a suitable alternative and more palatable than simply tearing down history.

“Personally, I think tearing down artifacts is like what the Taliban would do, and I think we’re better than that,” Macdonald said. But she said having a “healthy conversation” about community history is a welcome idea.

The Kirby Smith chapter of the United Daughters of the Confederacy was granted permission in 1904 to erect the statue — roughly 40 years after the Civil War, when emotions were still so frayed that Independence Day was not celebrated in the Gainesville area, Pastore said. The chapter still exists, but its members could not be reached Monday.
Been expecting it here as well, heard nothing yet.

[Linked Image]
as my black friend told me, the goal is to have not a single Confederate monument standing, within 5 years.
You are spot on and, I note, your avatar is the real CSA national flag.

These fools think the Stars and Bars is "the" Confederate flag, while in fact, it was the Battle Flag.

Good luck in FL as the influx of North East yankees will, over time, change FL to NY south.

Funny how people who leave the North to escape the weather, high taxes and foolish government come to the South and then want to turn it into the place they left.

Notice that no one is advocating tearing down all the Cuban flags in S. FL.

"Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah my boys, hurrah for the bonny blue flag that bears a single star !"
Wonder what will be carved on Stone Mountain after they blast of the current occupants?
Wikipedia shows close to 50 U.S. counties, over 1/3 of which are in Texas, plus one in Alaska and another in Nebraska, named in honor of prominent Confederate figures.

No telling how many towns, schools, parks, streets, public buildings and facilities, etc., etc., scattered throughout the country are as well. If they are planning on renaming or tearing down everything even remotely associated with the Confederacy they're about to bite off an awfully big and very likely bitter chaw.
I live in central/western Maryland. Virginia is only a few miles away and Gettysburg, PA is only about a 1/2 hour's drive. This whole area was riddled with battles. Matter of fact, where I sit right now as I'm writing this, people died in the Battle of the Monocacy. Everywhere you go around here for a 60 mile radius (or further), there are many Confederate, as well as Union statues commemorating people and units who fought in those places. The reason for these statues is to remember those AMERICANS who fought and died for their cause. THIS is American history and should be held as such.

Now with a new liberal Democrat governor of VA, they are now calling for ALL of the Confederate statues to be taken down. It's as if they are trying to erase history, which they can't.

Now with the flag going away, the history will remain. I hope they feel better, but their problems won't be solved this way.
So when are the liberals going to start to attack Indian war chiefs and there war bonnets etc. and how about the Mexican flag, they once ruled a lot of this country.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
as my black friend told me, the goal is to have not a single Confederate monument standing, within 5 years.

And with spineless Politicians who's only concern is reelection. This is an achievable goal.
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
― George Orwell, 1984
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Wonder what will be carved on Stone Mountain after they blast of the current occupants?

don't be surprised when the Soros funded 'activists' decide they have waited long enough, and just set blasting charges to deface or destroy Stone Mountain.
After the event, will they be able to find a prosecuter in Georgia that will take the perps to court?
Gents, it's become a DAILY occurrence now in the news cycle. It is inexorable, particularly in light of an indifferent and ignorant public, brainwashed through years of all-source democrat/leftist indoctrination through all means of mass-communication (which they OWN). TV, radio, and worst of all the Internet.

There should be a moving tax of 300 k for any liberal Yankees moving to any of the southern states. These SOB's laugh at the south out of one side of their mouth and then go to it willingly to retire or for a fresh start. Make them pay for it
There are many flags and they all mean the right thing to the right people.

I graduated from Wade Hampton High School, which is already under attack. BUT I think the people of SC...black and white will say enough once the flag is removed from the grounds of the Capitol.

Again, I see more flags today than before all the mess started. Big ones flying from the back of pick-ups. Shoppers at Costco and Cabelas. Homes along Wade Hampton Boulevard. This could be the one that starts what we all talk about. It has surely backfired on this proud Southern state.

As for the American Indian of which I was born into. We want nothing from anyone. Just leave us alone!!! Cherokee Nation lives on. Unto These Hills!
Am gonna suggest that broadly pointing your finger at the northern states is only evidence of the same narrow minded thinking--hoping to hit "A" while aiming at "B".

We were sitting at a meeting for expanding a parking lot. Some trees had to be cut and some dirt moved. A woman sitting with a bevy of like-minded chunkers stood up and spoke with a very southern accent, "this has to to stopped right now--the earth and trees are moaning!"

The liberal mind-set is the problem and the large urban populations spawn them. Sit-on-their-ass academics dream this crap up and the dutiful dole crowd receives their stipend to vote their bidding.

If I could find a state free of these asshat progressive evangelists, I'd move tomorrow.
Tomk,

https://www.wyomingtourism.org/

Less people in whole state than Detroit (different complexion too)

Only one county (Teton) votes Democrap (rich white guilt), no income tax, no gun laws, better weather than MI., very, very few Obama bumper stickers, if you make a call and get a wrong #, it's probably someone you know.

Bring your guns. Here you can "cling to guns and religion" and be considered normal.

Big diesel pickup and horse required.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
There should be a moving tax of 300 k for any liberal Yankees moving to any of the southern states. These SOB's laugh at the south out of one side of their mouth and then go to it willingly to retire or for a fresh start. Make them pay for it

Yes, and those damned Yankees who move south spend their money and contribute to the economy of wherever they land. Most retired people don't get involved in local politics, so, on the balance, they add a lot more than they take. Most Yankees view themselves as Americans and are indifferent/disinterested in obsessing over a war that ended long before they, their parents, and their grandparents were born. The have no ill-will toward any southerner.
Originally Posted by tomk
Am gonna suggest that broadly pointing your finger at the northern states is only evidence of the same narrow minded thinking--hoping to hit "A" while aiming at "B".

We were sitting at a meeting for expanding a parking lot. Some trees had to be cut and some dirt moved. A woman sitting with a bevy of like-minded chunkers stood up and spoke with a very southern accent, "this has to to stopped right now--the earth and trees are moaning!"

The liberal mind-set is the problem and the large urban populations spawn them. Sit-on-their-ass academics dream this crap up and the dutiful dole crowd receives their stipend to vote their bidding.

If I could find a state free of these asshat progressive evangelists, I'd move tomorrow.

You fail to recognize my sarcasm. Only half kidding about the yankee tax grin
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Yes, and those damned Yankees who move south spend their money and contribute to the economy of wherever they land. Most retired people don't get involved in local politics, so, on the balance, they add a lot more than they take. Most Yankees view themselves as Americans and are indifferent/disinterested in obsessing over a war that ended long before they, their parents, and their grandparents were born. The have no ill-will toward any southerner.

Ever been to Palm Coast Florida ? Its like living in NYC. More younger people are moving to Florida then Older in a lot of instances. WHat do they contribute to the economy ?
Well thanks, have spent more time in WY, than any state except MI.

Must be karma...

Another upside is that when driving thru WY with a MI plate, you get the opportunity to meet quite a percentage of the law enforcement officers....
Much more than this.They we go after all war memorials and all this country has stood claiming we were wrong.They want to destroy this whole country claiming they are fixing it,making it better.(hope and change)
Originally Posted by byc
There are many flags and they all mean the right thing to the right people.

I graduated from Wade Hampton High School, which is already under attack. BUT I think the people of SC...black and white will say enough once the flag is removed from the grounds of the Capitol.

Again, I see more flags today than before all the mess started. Big ones flying from the back of pick-ups. Shoppers at Costco and Cabelas. Homes along Wade Hampton Boulevard. This could be the one that starts what we all talk about. It has surely backfired on this proud Southern state.

As for the American Indian of which I was born into. We want nothing from anyone. Just leave us alone!!! Cherokee Nation lives on. Unto These Hills!

I saw flags on WH Blvd and Rutherford road yesterday, and Jessie was in town to incite and stir the pot.
Move it if we must but leave the memorials alone, wouldn't be surprised if they change the name of WHHS and all other so called offensive items in our great state of SC. I hope they don't but don't be shocked Hoop.
Well, truthfully I'd probably support it, if it hit liberals the hardest. Keep them from moving into the rural zone to enjoy their retirement from the workplace and the start of their personal do-gooding campaigns.

My neighbor in the UP sits on a local board and whines constantly about transplanted tree huggers from Ann Arbor screwing things up...and he is a bleeding blue union democrat...:) One of them got on the board and suggested they turn down an inquiry from a small production plant that was promising local jobs--so that "more artists would move into town."

Ever been to Palm Coast Florida ? Its like living in NYC. More younger people are moving to Florida then Older in a lot of instances. WHat do they contribute to the economy ?

I don't believe that young northerners move to the south in great numbers, unless to attend college. Show me a reliable data source for your claim.

Aren't you overdue for another stroke or something?
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Aren't you overdue for another stroke or something?

Very nice, yet another personal attack.

I don't believe that young northerners move to the south in great numbers, unless to attend college. Show me a reliable data source for your claim.

news flash

I lived there for 10 years, I have family there I see trends . Did you live there or have family there ?
FWIW, IME, retired liberals with means get involved in politics and in making sure everyone else adopts their life philosophy, by doing exactly what the government does--throw money around to buy consensus.
No, I have never live in Florida, but your allegations are anecdotal, hearsay, without data to back them up. No more valid that the old "I know a guy whose brother's sister's hairdresser knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, etc.".

We don't hate Yankees because of the war. We hate you because you are you. You don't even realize how odious you are. The South was the first region of the world to have to deal with "The Ugly American".
Whatever........
No, I have never live in Florida, but your allegations are anecdotal, hearsay, without data to back them up. No more valid that the old "I know a guy whose brother's sister's hairdresser knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, etc.".

DId you read the link? Did you do any research ? Do you think Drs in Florida are in their 70's , do you think there are no manufacturing jobs in Florida, no service economy , no professional people?

Let's see data that supports your claim
We don't hate Yankees because of the war. We hate you because you are you. You don't even realize how odious you are. The South was the first region of the world to have to deal with "The Ugly American".
Elitism at it's idiotic best and why lieberals have won.
Originally Posted by RickyD

If I hear one more old fart from Iowa or Nebraska bitching about how backwards things are around here or how this or that wouldn't be tolerated "back home" I might go insane.

As a class, Yankees are despised because they are never satisfied. They've just got to relentlessly "improve" things whether the people already there want it or not.

And when their done, they've pretty much turned their new place into a version of the same old schithole they left before.
This thread has potential...
Originally Posted by JoeBob

If I hear one more old fart from Iowa or Nebraska bitching about how backwards things are around here or how this or that wouldn't be tolerated "back home" I might go insane.

As a class, Yankees are despised because they are never satisfied. They've just got to relentlessly "improve" things whether the people already there want it or not.

And when their done, they've pretty much turned their new place into a version of the same old schithole they left before.

There are liberal Yankees and there are Conservative Yankees. I know that is hard to believe but that is the truth. I have zero stomach for a liberal Yankee
The idiots pulling down a stature can't imagine that the man was a first a patriot with convictions or the concept of putting their state first.

The majority of the folks in the north minded their own damn business after the war and continue do so today.

The problem is exactly the same here today in the north as in the south--it has nothing to do with geography. No doubt it is a convenient basket to throw your bitches in--but it ain't the real problem and certainly not a solution.

There are liberal Yankees and there are Conservative Yankees. I know that is hard to believe but that is the truth. I have zero stomach for a liberal Yankee

We hate Yankees as a class. There are individual instances of decent Yankees. But too many of them, regardless of their character is trouble. Even the conservative Yankee is different.

They start bitching about that trashy house down the road. They gripe about someone shooting guns too close to their houses. They wonder why someone doesn't do something about that crazy old black man who hangs bunches of bananas in his tree in the front yard and stands on the side of the road and waves his pecker at passing cars. And so on and so forth.

The average southern town was full of eccentricities and little nuances that most of them can't and don't desire to understand. I'll not deny that in some ways, their ways of doing things are superior. The appearance of the average small New England town is something to behold. There is order and things look nice. But that is great THERE. Let us backwards ass hicks alone. Stay up there in your beautiful little towns with their confiscatory tax rates and let us be.
Pure gold...aka Au
that crazy old black man who hangs bunches of bananas in his tree in the front yard and stands on the side of the road and waves his pecker at passing cars.

We don't have one of these around here yet. May have to get after the county commissioners to get us one imported. grin
If you want an idea of small town southern life, I recommend two movies: "Bernie" and "Slingblade".

The main character in Bernie and John Ritter's character in Slingblade are typical of small southern towns. I swear every single small southern town had a least one homosexual who was the pillar of the community and beloved by all. Everyone knew that he was "funny" but they didn't care. He was involved in civic activities, helped out with the old widows and the like, and was just an all around nice guy. By the same token, he was respectful and didn't flaunt his sexuality in the faces of the old Baptist ladies down at the quilting club either.

Slingblade is good too because it shows the openness of the small southern town. Just released from the state nervous hospital? Here, I'll give you a job and place to stay.

When will the reparations start?

The war's been over for 150 years. No need for that now because none of the blacks alive today weren't around then.

Not to mention, I had 2 great, great, grandfathers that fought for the north. One of them almost died at The Siege at Petersburg.

My tax dollars shouldn't be spent on something as stupid as that.
If you want an idea of small town southern life, I recommend two movies: "Bernie" and "Slingblade".

The main character in Bernie and John Ritter's character in Slingblade are typical of small southern towns. I swear every single small southern town had a least one homosexual who was the pillar of the community and beloved by all. Everyone knew that he was "funny" but they didn't care. He was involved in civic activities, helped out with the old widows and the like, and was just an all around nice guy. By the same token, he was respectful and didn't flaunt his sexuality in the faces of the old Baptist ladies down at the quilting club either.

Slingblade is good too because it shows the openness of the small southern town. Just released from the state nervous hospital? Here, I'll give you a job and place to stay.

So, if I might ask, how does that mesh with you not being able to stand a "yankee?"
Originally Posted by joken2
Wikipedia shows close to 50 U.S. counties, over 1/3 of which are in Texas, plus one in Alaska and another in Nebraska, named in honor of prominent Confederate figures.

No telling how many towns, schools, parks, streets, public buildings and facilities, etc., etc., scattered throughout the country are as well. If they are planning on renaming or tearing down everything even remotely associated with the Confederacy they're about to bite off an awfully big and very likely bitter chaw.

In order to be fair I thing we should remove all names of everything and everybody. wink
These attacks on the Confederate flag and monuments is straight out of the Communist/Socialist playbook. Demonize and destroy anything and anyone who does not conform and march in lockstep with the Party line and dictates.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

So, if I might ask, how does that mesh with you not being able to stand a "yankee?"

That world no longer exists because our Yankee overlords have decreed it.
What a sad answer.
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
These attacks on the Confederate flag and monuments is straight out of the Communist/Socialist playbook. Demonize and destroy anything and anyone who does not conform and march in lockstep with the Party line and dictates.
AMEN
I see no reason to be embarrassed by our history. The present, however, is something to be ashamed of.
Originally Posted by 1minute
I see no reason to be embarrassed by our history. The present, however, is something to be ashamed of.

You hit the nail on the head.

+1

Ironic is it not?

One thing I have a hard time understanding is the level a group of people will allow themselves to be held back just because of a word or a flag, just doesn't make sense.

I keep thinking of Edmund Burke:"Those that don't know history, are doomed to repeat it" I guess the morons that are pushing this 'cleansing' are the ones that want another Civil War? Laughable.
Posted By: Bricktop LARRY-MUTHAH-FKKING-ROOT!!!! - 06/30/15
Originally Posted by drovedixiedown
Tomk,

https://www.wyomingtourism.org/

Less people in whole state than Detroit (different complexion too)

Only one county (Teton) votes Democrap (rich white guilt), no income tax, no gun laws, better weather than MI., very, very few Obama bumper stickers, if you make a call and get a wrong #, it's probably someone you know.

Bring your guns. Here you can "cling to guns and religion" and be considered normal.

Big diesel pickup and horse required.
Back for round two, Larry?
Originally Posted by drovedixiedown
You are spot on and, I note, your avatar is the real CSA national flag.

These fools think the Stars and Bars is "the" Confederate flag, while in fact, it was the Battle Flag.

Good luck in FL as the influx of North East yankees will, over time, change FL to NY south.

Funny how people who leave the North to escape the weather, high taxes and foolish government come to the South and then want to turn it into the place they left.

Notice that no one is advocating tearing down all the Cuban flags in S. FL.

"Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah my boys, hurrah for the bonny blue flag that bears a single star !"

Larry, you're still a POS...

Oregon has been destroyed by the same thing..........except from geographic south, rather than north. I've met a few very cool Californians, and call them my friends. They share my beliefs and moved to Oregon to become an Oregonian. I'm aware of thousands more who've fugged up a once very conservative, hard working, proud state. They moved here, then tried their best to turn it into California North.

I understand your frustration, and wish there was a realistic answer. But wealthy liberals invading in droves is an unstoppable force that will ruin State.
I was wondering who's freaking sock puppet that was.
What a lot of northerners and liberals don't understand, is that to many who grew up in the south, tearing down these statues and removing the Confederate Flag is not much different than if Liberals wanting to tear down the Vietnam Memorial, because it was a symbol of American Aggression against the Vietnamese, and represents White Racism against Anything Asian.....

Wanting to remove the American Flag for the same reason, because it represents American Aggression and Racism to anyone in the world that isn't White Caucasians...

To many southerners, the Confederate Flag is as sacred as the American Flag.. it represents heritage and pride.. not racism and the desire to destroy anything that isn't White....

but too many people beyond the south's borders just don't seem to get that...
These idiots wanting to change things by removing historical evidence are no better then Taliban or Isis fighters.
I don't recall having said anything negative about the south or southerners, in general. I think that the States have a right to honor their history and have no problem with anyone flying any flag that they want to fly, as long as those flags fly lower than the American Flag, as currently defined by 13 stripes, 7 red and 6 white, and 50 white stars on a blue background. Heck, you can fly a gay pride rainbow flag for all I care.

On the whole, I'm indifferent to most issues that don't directly impact me and while I had several ancestors who served the Union, I don't feel any special attachment to them, from Pvt Donald T. Robinson to General Grenville M. Dodge to Sec. Treasury and later Chief Justice of the SCOTUS Salmon P. Chase. My anchor to the Civil War consists of two trunks that contain uniforms, letters, diaries, and war trophies that belonged to some Chases, Dodges, Griffins, Robinsons, Sanborns, and Tiltons who served the Union.
JoeBob and Sako,
If you're ever in my part of VA I'd love to buy y'all a beer.
I'd buy SAKO a dinner and beer. Joebob would get busfare to his mentors down at the SPLC.
Originally Posted by MagMarc
JoeBob and Sako,
If you're ever in my part of VA I'd love to buy y'all a beer.

MARC - where is red, VA?

EvilTwin - never been to NY, not the city or upstate. Id love to see the adirondacks

Southwest near I81
Southwest near I81

heck, I'm from Wythe County
Used to have friends in rustberg

Lotsa coon,huntin up that,way
grinThose West Virginny boys have one leg 15" longer than the other so's they can stand up straight whilst they are on the steep sided mountains there! grin
Southwest near I81

heck, I'm from Wythe County

I know smile
Originally Posted by SAKO75

Did a bunch of coon hunting before I was married. I decided I would rather snuggle up to pretty, warm lady instead of chasing dogs through the mountains laugh
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I'd buy SAKO a dinner and beer. Joebob would get busfare to his mentors down at the SPLC.

Don't worry, Yankee, I ain't coming up there.

Did a bunch of coon hunting before I was married. I decided I would rather snuggle up to pretty, warm lady instead of chasing dogs through the mountains laugh
im with you 100%
Easy for a gang of good-for-nothings, with no pride, no heritage, having accomplished absolutely nothing since being transplanted to this nations shores, to have so much power over those that are in fact proud of their heritage and accomplishments.

Geo

one of my earliest memories, is being way up on Walker Mountain in the cab of GrandDad's old Studebaker truck, freezing cold, somewhere in the middle of the night, listening to the dogs trailing a coon. Never understood the reason for doing that. smile

I see a rude, inconsiderate, loud mouthed, know it all, bunch having transplanted their asses into my neighborhood.

I really do not understand how you can live together in the North if you act the same way up there..

I for one couldn't live somewhere that was as bad as the transplants say it is.. what with the gnats and the gniggers and all.

I would pick the hell up and move back WTF I came from..

g

Posted By: oldman1942 Poor Brickhead ! - 07/01/15
To this fool everyone is evil Larry. He shoots in the dark hoping to connect once and a while. Funny how he's posting HERE when he claims to be a bigshot at OU AT WORK !

Bricktop who is really Robert Brown who lives at 830 Willment Place in Edmond OK and is also using Miles Massey in his nasty attacks on members who have serious physical illnesses accompanied by 4ager who is Sean Clarkson who is using John Hopkins University computers to post here while he should be working. Brickhead is no bigshot at Oklahoma University, in fact they have never heard of him and 4ager ..... well another member whom he has attacked with lies, slander and threats is letting his misuse of JHU computers slip to the appropriate people there.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground. When the cold, hard light of truth is shown upon these cowards, they will go to ground faster than a gopher who just had it hair parted by a 22-250.
100s of active user I.D.s in place. You wimps can ban until HE double L freezes over and you still will be outed as fast as the information is acquired. THEN when you make your threats to harm other members (the last refuge of a yellow belly scum sucking dog) you will find actions have consequences.
You dolts started this fight but you will not ever finish it.
Quick now, run to Mr. Post Count aka Bin and get this user ID banned,
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site. So instead of a few poed folks you now have a dozen plus linked by email and phone who are cooperating to ensure your miserable lives only become more so.

We're here, (you think) we're queer, get used to it you racist, homophobic, women hating azzwipes.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Poor Brickhead ! - 07/01/15
ahhhh, another sock puppet. Wonder who 'baymustang' is. laugh
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Poor Brickhead ! - 07/01/15
ahhhh, another sock puppet. Wonder who 'baymustang' is. laugh

Yeah, I wonder... wink
Posted By: 79S Re: Poor Brickhead ! - 07/01/15
Originally Posted by baymustang
To this fool everyone is evil Larry. He shoots in the dark hoping to connect once and a while. Funny how he's posting HERE when he claims to be a bigshot at OU AT WORK !

Bricktop who is really Robert Brown who lives at 830 Willment Place in Edmond OK and is also using Miles Massey in his nasty attacks on members who have serious physical illnesses accompanied by 4ager who is Sean Clarkson who is using John Hopkins University computers to post here while he should be working. Brickhead is no bigshot at Oklahoma University, in fact they have never heard of him and 4ager ..... well another member whom he has attacked with lies, slander and threats is letting his misuse of JHU computers slip to the appropriate people there.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground. When the cold, hard light of truth is shown upon these cowards, they will go to ground faster than a gopher who just had it hair parted by a 22-250.
100s of active user I.D.s in place. You wimps can ban until HE double L freezes over and you still will be outed as fast as the information is acquired. THEN when you make your threats to harm other members (the last refuge of a yellow belly scum sucking dog) you will find actions have consequences.
You dolts started this fight but you will not ever finish it.
Quick now, run to Mr. Post Count aka Bin and get this user ID banned,
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site. So instead of a few poed folks you now have a dozen plus linked by email and phone who are cooperating to ensure your miserable lives only become more so.

We're here, (you think) we're queer, get used to it you racist, homophobic, women hating azzwipes.

Wow for being a new member you sure know a lot of folks here already...
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Poor Brickhead ! - 07/01/15
that's cause it ain't a new member. laugh Appears to be Larry Root, reincarnated.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground.

"Flipped out"??!! lol hardly.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/10023456/Re:_Once_Again_Larry_&quot#Post10023456

Be sure and tell Gil Whitlock of Associated Investigation Ltd. that MR. Fosteology says "howdy". wink

You're such an incompetent, borish, insignificant gutless yellow belly limp wristed gender confused TROLL Larry "Douchebag" Root! Give Karen a kiss for me. She and I will be in touch regarding you....
Posted By: Bricktop LARRY-MUTHAH-FKKING-ROOT!!!! - 07/01/15
You old bitch, Larry.
I'll be damned, a lawyer wanting to blame a group of people for [bleep] this Nation up.

Pot, meet kettle.......
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

Now that homosexual marriage is a done deal, the thing that concerns me is that this whole Confederate flag/memorial issue is something that can be used by the Left to distract and polarize for the next several years.

Birdwatcher

Polarization and unrest are the seeds they have been sowing ever since this administration took office.

Divide and conquer.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Polarization and unrest are the seeds they have been sowing ever since this administration took office.

Divide and conquer.

This is the way it works....

Like it or not the polls are saying Jeb Bush is a leading candidate (I hope not)...

Jeb Bush has gone on record saying "its time to take that flag down"...

Shazzam! Just like that, if Bush is the Republican nominee he's gonna lose because of all of the PO'd people who will now not vote for him at all under any circumstance.

Meanwhile the Left remains undivided, and this next election is gonna be close.

Birdwatcher

Conservatives stayed away from the polls in droves for the past two elections, precisely because Conservatives just could not vote for McCain, or Romney. Jeb Bush would make sure the Republicans lose another election.
© 24hourcampfire