Home
Posted By: rockinbbar I Think I Crapped My Pants! - 07/01/15
I know my rights!

laugh

Posted By: RickyD Re: I Think I Crapped My Pants! - 07/01/15
Steve's got quite a series. grin
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=30InBgGhiSo

This is possibly my favorite Steve video!!
Posted By: MOGC Re: I Think I Crapped My Pants! - 07/01/15
What a moron...
"I told ya", is all the reason a cop ever needs. No matter the alleged crime, it's always the disregarding of the "I told ya" command, that gets you killed.
Posted By: MOGC Re: I Think I Crapped My Pants! - 07/01/15
I started looking over all the "Steve" videos at YouTube, including the one where "Steve" jacks the police car for his beer run. Which lead to a Google search because I couldn't figure out how such a moron could not be in prison. It's all fake... You can relax Sam, no Steve's were harmed in the making of these videos.
i looked at the others too, which is gonna result in a wasted day, some of them are pretty good.
Reminds me of my relatives.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i looked at the others too, which is gonna result in a wasted day, some of them are pretty good.
Reminds me of my relatives.

grin

Reminds me of my ex-wife's family... laugh
Originally Posted by MOGC
I started looking over all the "Steve" videos at YouTube, including the one where "Steve" jacks the police car for his beer run. Which lead to a Google search because I couldn't figure out how such a moron could not be in prison. It's all fake... You can relax Sam, no Steve's were harmed in the making of these videos.

realizing that as I watched the video, I got as big a chuckle out of it as you did.
My point is valid though, as many different threads on this forum have pointed out. laugh
Posted By: 4ager Re: I Think I Crapped My Pants! - 07/01/15

SOB is hilarious!
© 24hourcampfire