Home
bet i have the lowest serial number on the site.
I have one that is #99.
You will need a number 1, I have FN Mauser Sporter serial # 2.
I have some with no serial numbers.
Those 'no number' guns are vexing to BATF I'd think. Have a few myself.

poor guy, he's probably got the dremel tool out trying to scratch a - (minus sign) in front of his serial number

Lowest one to come through my hands was a Winchester Model 21, and if I recall correctly it was somewhere in the #300 range.

Sold it.........................
I have a Mauser action with no serial number

I own and shoot a magnificent Kimber of Oregon Brownell Edition in .22 Long Rifle. The rifle has a mannlicher stock and fiddleback from end to end on both sides. Prettiest piece of walnut I've ever seen.

The serial number ... "Steve's .22"

Do I win? I can provide photos grin

Blessings,

Steve

Steve,

You win ONLY if you post pics.
Originally Posted by dogzapper

I own and shoot a magnificent Kimber of Oregon Brownell Edition in .22 Long Rifle. The rifle has a mannlicher stock and fiddleback from end to end on both sides. Prettiest piece of walnut I've ever seen. The serial number ... "Steve's .22"
Do I win? I can provide photos grinBlessings, Steve

I know a fellow that has, or had, TWO of those custom Kimbers with his initials for the serial #. Does he win?
My Defiance action on order will have serial #001 plus a couple of letters. As far as mass produced guns the best I can do is a first year production 3 screw Ruger Blackhawk .41 mag serial # 15xx.
Originally Posted by CCCC

I own and shoot a magnificent Kimber of Oregon Brownell Edition in .22 Long Rifle. The rifle has a mannlicher stock and fiddleback from end to end on both sides. Prettiest piece of walnut I've ever seen. The serial number ... "Steve's .22"

I know a fellow that has, or had, TWO of those custom Kimbers with his initials for the serial #. Does he win?

Uhhh, I own "Steve's .22" and "Steve's .223" grin

Steve

Pics, or they don't exist ... wink
I have a #000006 on an 1895 45-70 from Davidsons.
My Turnbull 45-90 has

Right
2Bear

As a serial#
it may not be the lowest but it sure caused a stir when I had to register it here in Communist Mexifornia
Not in competition with those named, but I was once issued a Colt XM-15 with serial number 493. It also had a number of rebuild stamps. Best shooting m16 I've ever had.
I held (not own) in my hands serial #3 of a Winchester Model 70. And is so happens to be in 270. The first production 270 ever made. The first two were 30-06.

This one beats a #1, as it has no serial number. It is a Burgess wrist slide action in 44-40 and never got put into production...

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by CCCC

I know someone here who has 3 Kimber of Oregon rifles three different calibers with the same serial #. eek
I have a Remington 700, 30/06, SN 21XX. They started at 1000. Found it in a local pawn/gun shop for $305 about ten years ago and I've wondered what brought it here.

I bought another off of Gunbroker SN 11XX. By the codes on the barrel, I think it was bought by a Remington employee.
Marlin 1894 SS LTD, 41 Mag - #20 and #21.

~> http://www.myhostedpics.com/images/jbadams66/41magcr.jpg <~

251 Mfg. 2006
lowest one i have is a perfect condition steven's favorite falling block .22lr lever rifle. serial is #120 on that, tang stamped 'model of 1914'.
Nesika custom action 001x

Weber custom action 22br, 008x

I had a Remington 40x (SA of course) in 30-06 that was 63xx
Originally Posted by jay
You will need a number 1, I have FN Mauser Sporter serial # 2.

well,i guess you get the prize,my virginia gun trader ar15 lower is #0003. forth one made because the site owner actually got 0000.
1905 Winchester #80
Belonged to my Great Grandad.
Shrapnel,
Very neat gun
I have a Freedom Arms .454 Casull, Ser. # LCK D1.
I see alot of custom actions, custom firearms... non production as well.

These firearms can be custom numbered at disgression of the owner..

Maybe production firearms would be more interesting..
I have s stock that has "-01" stamped in it. So it is SO low number they were '9' away from making the barreled action.

Neener-neener

My two entries...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
i like the 38 super
My buddy in ID who designs and builds guns for a living told me he could build a gun for me--or anyone he wanted to-- with virtually any serial number, including one with no numbers...
© 24hourcampfire