Home
Today the GOP is made up of Nasty Ass Democrats. The move started in the early '60s with JFK's moon shot and civil rights. This movement then slowed and even retracted somewhat with LBJ's war. But RR's trickle down screw over in the '80s made brought about the complete takeover. The GOP is really just a bunch of NADs.
FOAD
You would know what nasty nads are...
Originally Posted by 4ager
FOAD

You can eat schit before you do, Commie.
Heh..heh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You would know what nasty nads are...

REPUBLICANS
(sigh)
So, you want us to man up and support the gay pride parades like you do?
Originally Posted by eyeball
So, you want us to man up and support the gay pride parades like you do?

Really hope those obnoxious parades are over now. But whatever does it for you is OK with me.
Since I do not claim to be a Republican nor a Democrat (I have no party allegiance or affiliation as neither is worth that degree of dedicated support), my invective to you SAcharlie was not a political one. It's simply based upon who and what you are. Perhaps that will carry more weight, as you certainly should take the advice.
Get your nanny to help you put the cork back in it, Chaz.

By the way, are you the end product of affirmative action, by any chance?
Since I do not claim to be a Republican nor a Democrat (I have no party allegiance or affiliation as neither is worth that degree of dedicated support), my invective to you SAcharlie was not a political one. It's simply based upon who and what you are. Perhaps that will carry more weight, as you certainly should take the advice.

If you're neither then maybe the OP shouldn't twist your shorts so much.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Get your nanny to help you put the cork back in it, Chaz.

By the way, are you the end product of affirmative action, by any chance?

I see a genuine NAD. As in one that finds it hard to laugh about reality.
I bet your dad wished he had a pitching wedge in his hand when you were crowning.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I bet your dad wished he had a pitching wedge in his hand when you were crowning.

ROTLMFAO Priceless

He did.
He is right you know.

Lots of room to shuffle around a bit, but here is a spitball list from most conservative (without arguing the definition) to least and where I would put JFK- list would be a different if based on a personal preference for small .gov advocates alone.

Carson
Paul
Cruz
Walker
JFK
Trump
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Huckabee
Bush

Non factors:
Santorum
Fiorina
Kasich
Jindal
Graham
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

If you're neither then maybe the OP shouldn't twist your shorts so much.

You poor, poor, clueless phuqck, it ain't the OP, it is the OP, that is the problem. Savvy?

He has no clue as to what you said, NONE!
He is incapable of processing even the simplest of sentences. He is what I like to call a "complete dumbphuuk"
Republicans come in all shapes and sizes:

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

[Linked Image]

I like it better now that my wife cut her hair a little shorter, but I really thought I'd made that picture private on the cloud account. I need to fix that...
me too but my old lady better never see lizza's pic.lmao wish she was still around.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

[Linked Image]

I like it better now that my wife cut her hair a little shorter, but I really thought I'd made that picture private on the cloud account. I need to fix that...

You're good. She accidentally sent it to me when my wife and here were comparing workout outfits. whistle
And todays democrates pha ggs , ni@@ers, welfare queens , and the stupid. This comes from an independent thinking voter that vvote for who I thing is the best person for the "job" IMO politcial parties should be done away with
As opposed to present day libs??
Originally Posted by ldholton
And todays democrates pha ggs , ni@@ers, welfare queens , and the stupid. This comes from an independent thinking voter that vvote for who I thing is the best person for the "job" IMO politcial parties should be done away with

If you want to do away with parties, you must first change the system. The two party system in the natural out growth of a "first past the post" voting system.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

He has no clue as to what you said, NONE!
He is incapable of processing even the simplest of sentences. He is what I like to call a "complete dumbphuuk"

Those are the ones who swallowed their school indoctrination totally. They were too stupid to contemplate anything other than what was fed them. They never thought about Greenland having been green a thousand years ago and wine being made in the British Isles. Hell, they think wine is still made there. He thinks we will die from global warming and cant understand why we numbskulls cant remember the message, while he runs around like chicken little.

If white, he hates his history and wants to suck a black stick. If black, he hates his history and wants a white chick.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Heh..heh.

That is TFF!
© 24hourcampfire