Home
Posted By: 12344mag Well Then................Bye! - 07/02/15
It would make it far easier to clean this mess up.......

See Ya!
Sounds good to me. Good riddance.
They would all be back in a month.
They vote for policies that destroy the country then blame others.

Let Greece take em
Someone is really citing the "Daily Stormer", and a piece that says "Jews created it" when referencing the decline of America?

Ho Lee Chit.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Someone is really citing the "Daily Stormer", and a piece that says "Jews created it" when referencing the decline of America?

Ho Lee Chit.

Did you check out the "Hot Link"?

Here, I will help.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-want-to-leave-the-america-they-created/

The hot link is a different site, and therefore a different citation.

Getting info from one site vs another makes a difference, even if the core source is the same.
They can GTF out.

But, like Alec Baldwin, they won't.
Bye bye !!
it would be a step in the right direction, BUT they won't leave. and if they did, most would return quickly.

idiots, all of them.

ked
What's really sad, is that these same "Idiots" will be lined up at the voting booths come 11/16, pissing all over themselves in hopes of making History (again) and voting for the first Woman President of the United States.

They will be convinced that the only way to solve their (America's) problems is for the Democrats to take back the House and the Senate and retain the WH.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 4ager

Ho Lee Chit.

Did you check out the "Hot Link"?

Here, I will help.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-want-to-leave-the-america-they-created/

Going to the Daily Stormer to find a link to Breitbart? Are you [bleep] kidding me?
Hope they don't let the door hit them in the AZZ.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They can GTF out.

But, like Alec Baldwin, they won't.
Posted By: BLG Re: Well Then................Bye! - 07/03/15
Wish I would have known where the link came from BEFORE I clicked on it. Fricken white power sight.

Clyde
I actually had no idea who the daily stormer was or that they were a white supremacist site, I saw the story on Fox googled "55% of millennials" and posted the first link.

I apologize for posting a link to such a POS site , my intent wasn't to offend.

The good news is I still like the Battle Flag.......... wink
All right. Chitt happens. Murphys law is no respector of humans. wink
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I actually had no idea who the daily stormer was or that they were a white supremacist site, I saw the story on Fox googled "55% of millennials" and posted the first link.

I apologize for posting a link to such a POS site , my intent wasn't to offend.

The good news is I still like the Battle Flag.......... wink

Thanks Paul. Then you don't dress up in a white sheet and act like a bad arse every night?? Whew! grin
I would love to see Alec Baldwin thrown out, but have his foot caught in the out door. smile
"Obama didn’t create this. I didn’t create this, and neither did you. Jews created it."

Nice.
This demonstrates why I am extremely loath to click on links - and doubly so in posts with little or no explanation of what that link is.

I can understand how it can happen to otherwise straight-up and trustworthy folks like 12344mag, and I cast no blame to him for this one. But it does show how easy it might be to get on somebody watch list for clicking on things.

The lesson we should learn is to think and research a bit before posting new story links.
most of 'em will have to borrow money from their folks, to buy a ticket.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Well Then................Bye! - 07/15/15
I can understand the anger but the millienials aren't the ones that messed up this country.

now if 55% of the boomers left.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0BTdo6qGwo
© 24hourcampfire