Home
Are packages of single condoms only sold in truck stop bathrooms ?

Need one for a gag gift and can't find them sold one at a time. You know the kind of gift. An aspirin, a silver dollar and a condom, in a small gift box, wishing the Groom To Be, Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

never have used one.
3 Pack, unless you want to visit Gas Station bathrooms.

Could we interest you in something in a [b][color:#3333FF]Glow in the Dark[/color][/b] or possibly [b][color:#CC9933]Banana Flavored..?[/color][/b]

[Linked Image]
Convenience stores have got to have them.
You remind me of a southern gal at a plant where I used to work. Twas a general foreman's birthday, she wanted to blow up some condoms for ballons. Not the brightest blonde on the planet, she walks into a drug store looking for condoms. She asked the clerk, he questioned her whether she wanted lubed or unlubed. Being a few fries short of a happy meal she didn't know the difference. She asked the clerk to explain. He told her about the unlubed and then explained the lubed. She blurts out in a rather loud voice "I'm not putting those (lubed) in my mouth"!!!
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
[Linked Image]

Funny, very funny, cool
I just don't know what to say.

Yes I do. Go with AstroGlide!! wink

Last wedding I was the Best Man at I assembled a honeymoon starter kit for the bride and groom. It was fun!
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Are packages of single condoms only sold in truck stop bathrooms ?

Need one for a gag gift and can't find them sold one at a time. You know the kind of gift. An aspirin, a silver dollar and a condom, in a small gift box, wishing the Groom To Be, Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

I honestly don't know. It's been better than 25 years since I have seen one of those french letters.
You can buy one mini-bottle at a liquor store. Mostly likely cheaper than a single condom.

Same outcome....or maybe not.
[Linked Image]
Just take a teenage boys wallet, there has to be one in there growing mold.

An aspirin, a silver dollar and a condom, in a small gift box, wishing the Groom To Be, Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

An aspirin, a Silver dollar and a condom would promote Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

However, an aspirin, a Silver dollar and a pack of [b][color:#3333FF]25 Rough Rider Studded condoms[/color][/b] would promote LOT of HAPPINESS..!

An aspirin, a silver dollar and a condom, in a small gift box, wishing the Groom To Be, Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

An aspirin, a Silver dollar and a condom would promote Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

However, an aspirin, a Silver dollar and a pack of [b][color:#3333FF]25 Rough Rider Studded condoms[/color][/b] would promote LOT of HAPPINESS..!

If you can find a man that fits those measurements....

Length: 8.12" or 206.24mm
Width: 1.94” or 49.21mm
Diameter: 1.24" or 31.49mm

does sound kind of skinny

What you talking about,..that's like every person here, right.?

Go ahead,..ask........... grin

And you know this of course by personal knowledge you have gleaned....
Originally Posted by ldholton

does sound kind of skinny

They surely have a drawstring to keep em from falling off.

And you know this of course by personal knowledge you have gleaned....

I'm also a fisherman, and I've caught some Monsters in my day..

It would be a painfully tight fit. Do they come in medium?
Oh my God.
This thread has pontential to beat monkey butt.

And no lube needed.... wink

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Oh my God.
This thread has pontential to beat monkey butt.

And no lube needed.... wink

Hey I suggested lube....the best!

Condoms aren't completely safe, I was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
Originally Posted by bcolorado
[Linked Image]

laugh laugh laugh
Next time try Double wrapping with 2 condoms. You'll be completely safe, I swear.!
Instead of a condom,get him a list of strip bars.....
Originally Posted by Scott F

It would be a painfully tight fit. Do they come in medium?

You would have to ask Deerwhacker, apparently he has done some DEEP study on the subject grin
Next time try Double wrapping with 2 condoms. You'll be completely safe, I swear.!

So that's why you need 2??

Condom Quandary For The single condom Resident Experts

BTW what constitutes resident Expert? Only a loser would admit to needing just one condom right??
It's common knowledge.! I think I just figured out what the problem is,...you're Canadian. Things are probably different in Canada...
It's common knowledge.! I think I just figured out what the problem is,...you're Canadian. Things are probably different in Canada...

No chit and great point! Wouldn't they be free up there????
Originally Posted by byc

BTW what constitutes resident Expert? Only a loser would admit to needing just one condom right??

Pfffttt....1..?

Gotta shim that up for a good fit. 17-18 is usually about right...
Funny thing is I have never used one.
Actually, condoms are marketed in three sizes:
Jumbo, Colossal, and Super Colossal -

So that no man has to go in and ask for the 'small'.
where do the sheep come in??.....or lamb....whatever!?
Originally Posted by stxhunter
never have used one.

I tried one, once.
For about 3 strokes.

Threw that damned thing out the window my 73 malibu and finished up ohhh natural.

Never would have tried it, but mom gave me a 12 pack worried I'd nock her up.

11 became balloons next party we attended.
I was 17.
Ain't seen one since.
Try Spencers, they have a lot of "gifts" there. grin

http://www.spencersonline.com/

Go ahead,..ask........... grin

Aren't diameter and width the same thing?

Canadians don't use condoms for birth control. Their hairy underarms and personalities work just fine...

Ummmm.......... that just doesn't sound right shocked whistle
Did you know they can be recycled? You turn them inside out and shake the PH#&K out of it.

On a serious note, the local convenience stores have them in a machine in the men's room.

Dale

Originally Posted by Dale K
Did you know they can be recycled? You turn them inside out and shake the [bleep] out of it.

errrrrrrrrrrrr...NO!
Instead of a condom,get him a blow up doll.

She'll never get a headache.
On a serious note, the local convenience stores have them in a machine in the men's room.

Dale

Used to see those machines in gas stations all the time as a kid.

I remember one machine advertised "French Ticklers". At the time, I thought that was weird that condoms would be so Country specific, as there weren't a lot of French around....
Originally Posted by tmitch

Ummmm.......... that just doesn't sound right shocked whistle

LMAO!

A guy's really gotta watch his mouth around here!

Kudos!
grin

Dale

Used to see those machines in gas stations all the time as a kid.

I remember one machine advertised "French Ticklers". At the time, I thought that was weird that condoms would be so Country specific, as there weren't a lot of French around....

Purple People Eaters was another one.
I once investigated a wreck where the driver ran into a store-front and was injured. He was going to be getting a DUI so I had him empty his pockets and give everything the female he was with (following in her own car). I needed his license so I opened his wallet to get it. On top was a foil condom packet that was well worn with very little of the original labeling visible. I held it up in front of everyone there and exclaimed, "Dude, how long has it been since you got laid". Everyone laughed and he turned three shades of red and chuckled a little too.

The lady said she might have to remedy that when he got done at the hospital that night (hurt his back or something). My Sgt. told me that one of these days I was going to get in trouble if I kept doing that stuff. I told him one of these days I might but not tonight!
Originally Posted by byc
where do the sheep come in??.....or lamb....whatever!?

You would have to ask a Welshman, they have VERY INDEPTH knowledge on the subject of sheep, rubbers, and the like....
Does anyone remember a time when a condom was insisted on but not available? I know what I used. And it worked....
Try Saran Wrap.
Miss Lynn lots of gas stations and truck stops have condom machines in the rest room. Just give a guy a couple of quarters, you are set.

YEARS ago I stopped off at the local drive inn to pick up a couple for the weekend date. In those days they were only a quarter. I put a quarter in the machine turned the handle and a condom came out and the quarter was still there. So I turned it again, and again, and again, cleaned out the machine. Put them all in the glove box. When I picked up my date that night I said, "guess what we are going to do...Open the glove box." She didn't go for trying it that many times in one night. Safety for all... Good luck. Sounds like a great Joke.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Instead of a condom,get him a blow up doll.
She'll never get a headache.

[Linked Image]

My favorite little Lady golfed the Boob cancer fund raiser the other day.

Speaking of blow dolls... have

a look at THIS!

We don't need no condoms.
ta tas rule the the day!

A section of tractor tire inner tube that has been sealed at one end works well.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
A section of tractor tire inner tube that has been sealed at one end works well.

On what, midwest farm animals?
Originally Posted by 5sdad

I assume this is the section you're familiar with ?

> http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/700x700/260/26066_1_700x700.jpg
laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Actually, condoms are marketed in three sizes:
Jumbo, Colossal, and Super Colossal -

So that no man has to go in and ask for the 'small'.

And that would be on par with asking, "Just one please."
What's the difference between a tire and 365 condoms?

One is a Goodyear.

The other is a very good year.
Originally Posted by byc
Does anyone remember a time when a condom was insisted on but not available? I know what I used. And it worked....

Glad Bag and a rubber band? Before Ziplocs of course. grin

Mike

Trying to figure out why an item/items readily available anywhere for under 10 bucks is thread worthy, but no worries. I'm over it.
Pull out ! wink
Originally Posted by stxhunter
never have used one.

Same here with balls, fingers and toes crossed. Now. Not a worry...
Lynn
Just PM your address and I will send one that Rick Bin left here last week... that is, as long as short and skinny works for you!
wink

Your local STD clinic might dispense them for free...
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Lynn
Just PM your address and I will send one that Rick Bin left here last week... that is, as long as short and skinny works for you!
wink

Your local STD clinic might dispense them for free...

Why are you saving it?
Did this ever get settled or are we still on the hunt for Battle Helmets.?
Dang, I forgot about this one. Thanks for bringing forward.
Originally Posted by denton
What's the difference between a tire and 365 condoms?
One is a Goodyear.

What's the difference between 366 days and 365 condoms?
One is a leap year.

Around here, those would be labeled "Small". grin
Muslims invented the condom in the 12th century.........they used the lower intestine of a goat.

In the 18th century the British removed it from the goat.
Originally Posted by cisco1
Muslims invented the condom in the 12th century.........they used the lower intestine of a goat.

In the 18th century the British removed it from the goat.

TFF right there!
Free !!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=fre...id=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8
Problem solved ! Apparently all I had to do is ask my nephew who happens to keep a generous supply in a candy dish on his dresser along with cool mints and red whip licorice crazy

TFF. Glad the problem is solved

Ernie
Problem solved ! Apparently all I had to do is ask my nephew who happens to keep a generous supply in a candy dish on his dresser along with cool mints and red whip licorice crazy

Killjoy smile

Dale
Originally Posted by okok
Pull out ! wink

What, like your team did? shocked
© 24hourcampfire