Home
Romney in pussy mode again (I like my crow well-done. Trump is the only candidate who has had the balls to speak the truth about immigration. This is a microcosm of why Romney never won the election (and why Trump is surging).

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/mitt-romney-comments-on-donald-trump/vi-AAcyC4Z
Whether he'd win or not - whether he'd be any GOOD or not - is something no one knows. But at the very least he's showing some balls, when the rest of 'em are nothing much more than quivering masses of jellyfish..

That pos Jeb should take a trip down to the AZ/TX border and talk with the ranchers there. Maybe he'd see that Trump has a point..

But then.......................
Originally Posted by Redneck
But then.......................

...that would take someone interested in actually governing rather than furthering an agenda.
Im sure his brother has him well informed on that. The Rs are starting to line up with the Ds for a common cause, and its not for our benefit.
it looks like the dem's are moving to the left at a fast pace.

it looks like most of the repub candidates are moving to the left at a slower pace.

demo-lite is not going to get any candidates elected from the repub. side.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by KFWA
[Linked Image]

he said he loves the Mex people. He is helping their economy by having his clothing line made there.

ked whistle
I love the way the press has framed the argument, "Mexican people".
Chili-chompin' Pepper Bellies doesn't work nowadays.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I love the way the press has framed the argument, "Mexican people".

now several other repub candidates are rebuking trump for having the gumption to speak truth to power.

it's like the whole crowd has layed down in the face of illegal immigration just to gather a few votes from the illegal alien component of the electorate.

in fact it may well be too late to save this once great nation, but we can still try.
fwiw, Ted Cruz didn't back down - I'm paraphrasing but he basically said "I wouldn't have said it like Trump did but I'm glad he's tackling the issue of immigration"
Donald in favor of free trade is not breaking news.
© 24hourcampfire