Home
http://espn.go.com/olympics/story/_...ll-shapes-sizes-espn-magazine-body-issue

There are definitely things that I can do that skinnier people can't do.

You mean crush a guy with your thighs?

JEEZUS!!!

[Linked Image]

Built for comfort, not for speed...
I dont see a lot of comfort coming from that!!!!
Not really sure what folks are expecting, you don't see a lot of Midgets winning Hammer throwing competitions!
You must be one tough sumbich if you can throw that one anywhere..........just sayin'
Damn....... nuff said.
she can eat poontang better than any man..................
That girl would chew 90% of us up, spit it out, and still want more.
Is that an Adams apple I see hiding in the shade of "her" double chin?

That is a whole lotta woman. Bet you wouldn't sass her but once.
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
That is a whole lotta woman. Bet you wouldn't sass her but once.

I wouldn't sass her butt at all.
her ass and thighs are a fraction of the size of half the women down at any local Walmart
Where's 'flave. He'd hit that 6 ways to Sunday.

John
Originally Posted by john843
Where's 'flave. He'd hit that 6 ways to Sunday.

John

He'd only hit it once before she crushed him like a walnut.

Figures... about two full pages of comments, and not a single person has read the interview with her.

The young lady is a world class athlete, has and does compete for the U.S. in the Olympics, and if you had read the interview, she shows a lot of class and a pretty damned good character.

In an age when little girls are being pushed to be stick-thin, unhealthy, inactive wimps and care about only what they look like, this young woman is a successful athlete and very open about her size and build.

Of course, no one here has a daughter that is anything other than a supermodel, or one that likes to compete in sports, so they certainly wouldn't need a role model of someone out there that might just be a bit more like "them" than Barbie. She knows exactly what she looks like and how she's built and is confident enough to pose for the Body Issue that will be seen all over the world. How many people casting aspersions at her would do the same?

Her words: "I'll be honest, I like everything about my body". I know damned few (if any) people who can honestly say that, and I can guaran-damn-tee I'd rather my daughter have this lady's attitude no matter what she looks like than to be trying to starve herself to some ridiculously thin size because she has to believe that skeletal is "sexy".

Given the self-absorbed, intellectually-vacuous creatures that parade themselves as women these days, I think I'd much rather hang out with a Olympic athlete that says if she wins a medal, she's going to go Stone Cold Steve Austin on the podium, chug a beer, and laugh at all the uptight [bleep] that then talk about the "trashy Americans".

Y'all say what you want, but I rather like the lass.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

How much extra does that cost?
She's a loyal American, as evidenced by her last comment. More power (literally) to her.
I'd hit it.
5'5", 210 lb, and I'll be she doesn't have as much fat as a skinny model.
I hope she wins. I want to see her go "Stone Cold" on the podium.
I like her attitude. I hope she does well.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Figures... about two full pages of comments, and not a single person has read the interview with her.

You shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions. I read it, and find her to be an amazing woman. I wasn't joking when I implied that most of the guys here couldn't handle her. I had one like that back when I was much younger & fitter, and it was all I could do to keep up with her. Today, she'd most likely kill me. Those Amazon women are hell in action............
What an attitude. There are a few of us on here that like a little meat on the bone, to heck with 'Flave, I'd buy a ticket for that ride.

Steak and a beer when finished.
4ager: Impressive!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Jorge's wet dream come true.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

How much extra does that cost?

grin

I'd just be scared of disappointing her... eek shocked
Hubba, hubba----

The young lady is a world class athlete, has and does compete for the U.S. in the Olympics, and if you had read the interview, she shows a lot of class and a pretty damned good character.

In an age when little girls are being pushed to be stick-thin, unhealthy, inactive wimps and care about only what they look like, this young woman is a successful athlete and very open about her size and build.

Of course, no one here has a daughter that is anything other than a supermodel, or one that likes to compete in sports, so they certainly wouldn't need a role model of someone out there that might just be a bit more like "them" than Barbie. She knows exactly what she looks like and how she's built and is confident enough to pose for the Body Issue that will be seen all over the world. How many people casting aspersions at her would do the same?

Her words: "I'll be honest, I like everything about my body". I know damned few (if any) people who can honestly say that, and I can guaran-damn-tee I'd rather my daughter have this lady's attitude no matter what she looks like than to be trying to starve herself to some ridiculously thin size because she has to believe that skeletal is "sexy".

Given the self-absorbed, intellectually-vacuous creatures that parade themselves as women these days, I think I'd much rather hang out with a Olympic athlete that says if she wins a medal, she's going to go Stone Cold Steve Austin on the podium, chug a beer, and laugh at all the uptight [bleep] that then talk about the "trashy Americans".

Sean, I did read it. I'm impressed by her. And quite frankly think she is a very attractive woman

Eyeball says, dont get a wife who can break you in half.

For future reference would you please post a daily list of which threads we're not allowed to have any fun with?

Thanks
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Sean, I did read it. I'm impressed by her. And quite frankly think she is a very attractive woman

As an athlete she's very impressive but in no way can I find her attractive, sorry it just ain't happening.
YUCK.
Here's another photo of her

[Linked Image]
Personally, I'd take her over some anorexic bimbo, any damn day of the week. And as an added bonus, she'd be a damn good personal bodyguard! wink
Sorry John already saw the "manass" on her, the dress don't make it go away.
I've seen 'wimmins' at Wally World that would make all the lineman from Green Bay.....cry!!

Wrong and, well, usual rubbish.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Jorge's wet dream come true.

You people know me all to well...except her rack is a bit small...

Edited to add: I married my wet dream...
She seems perfectly adjusted and a pretty damn cool gal. No supermodel but she knows it, I am betting she would be a welcome addition to any campfire.

I like her, too. Both her attitude and appearance. It's much easier to like people who like themselves, as long as not too much.
Originally Posted by EdM

Wrong and, well, usual rubbish.

How so, EdM? I didn't see your comments on the first two pages, and damned little other than critiques of the way the lady looked (or an insult as to her sexuality); not a peep about her as an athlete or her demeanor.

Christ,

Ya'll gonna fight over a woman that you don't even know and could whip both your asses at the same time?

Lmao
© 24hourcampfire