Home
Just wondering. Supposedly they watch FB, so I'm wondering also if anyone has any thought on Internet surveillance generally.

Steve.
You can bet on it. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
You can bet on it. miles

+1
You can bet on it. miles

Easy to say, and I won't disagree. But what, exactly, are they looking for. Are they taking names? Are they building dossiers? Are they monitoring the For Sale forum? Are they looking for bad attitudes?

Steve.
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
You can bet on it. miles

Easy to say, and I won't disagree. But what, exactly, are they looking for. Are they taking names? Are they building dossiers? Are they monitoring the For Sale forum? Are they looking for bad attitudes?

Steve.

All of the above Maybe
probably all of the above.

we've seen it before, the gov't classifies Constitution 2nd amendment supporters as more of a danger to our country than Muslim terrorists.

pity that, but the way they do things there's plenty to pity about what we've become from where we were.

gov't does some good things once in awhile, in between screwing everybody but themselves.
Does anyone think they don't?
They're trying to figure out if Gus is an extra terrestrial life form.
Anyone that thinks they aren't being watched is delusional or a fool.
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Nope. He's just smoking several strains of really, really good home-grown, with some hydro being a distinct possibility.
Most likely going thru content for "Buzzwords" and then tagging with a user profile. Selected individuals probably cruise this board everytime some legislation is passed to see how it is accepted. I would not even rule out temp posters that are here to change or influence decisions
I wonder about the possibility of ATF trolls looking to entrap 2nd amendment supports.
You can bet your bottom dollar. that someone, somewhere in our govt is scanning the forums.
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
You can bet your bottom dollar. that someone, somewhere in our govt is scanning the forums.

It it was my job, I'd hope I was assigned to the "Miscellaneous" forum.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Nope. He's just smoking several strains of really, really good home-grown, with some hydro being a distinct possibility.

Be careful what you say...somebody might be listening! Gotta keep it on the down low around here....
Everyday Hunter: I doubt it.
And, I don't care if they are doing so.
I have nothing to hide from the city government, county government, state government or the federal government.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I have nothing to hide from the city government, county government, state government or the federal government.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Glad somebody believes that. Lotsa paranoia around these days. Some of it's in government.

Steve.
How many Campfire members are active or retired gov't employees?
Doesn't matter because we're on to them. Those of us working to overthrow the Government only use this site as a distraction so they don't learn about our super secret site where we do our real planning. grin
You can bet on it. miles

Yep!
Originally Posted by Tracks
Doesn't matter because we're on to them. Those of us working to overthrow the Government only use this site as a distraction so they don't learn about our super secret site where we do our real planning. grin

Is that the one on Hillary's server?
HEY YOU, GOVERNMENT DUDE,,,, SUCK IT!!!
Gonna put my writings,whines,*itches into something bureaucrats can understand.

[Linked Image]
Just wondering. Supposedly they watch FB, so I'm wondering also if anyone has any thought on Internet surveillance generally.

Steve.

I've seen some posts that made me think the poster was almost inviting someone to make a statement that could lead to trouble.
Not exactly entrapment, but leaving the door open for someone to maybe discuss an illegal act.
WE ARE TAKING NOTES.
SOON, WE WILL BE KICKING ASS.
THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!
JADE HELM IS REAL.

P.S. Seal Billy is already Ffucked.

OUT,

BIG BROTHER.

Steve.

I've seen some posts that made me think the poster was almost inviting someone to make a statement that could lead to trouble.
Not exactly entrapment, but leaving the door open for someone to maybe discuss an illegal act.

You mean like this ATF troll??

Originally Posted by rdsii64
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
An 80% lower is a paper weight.

Once it's build out, the configuration in which it is first assembled dictates what it is.

If you first assemble it as a pistol, it's a pistol.

If you first assemble it as a rifle, it's a rifle.

Same thing applies to any stripped lower that's purchases as a "receiver".
I know this is an old thread but you are incorrect. An UNREGISTERED fire arm is anything you want it to be. Thats the point of an UNREGISTERED fire arm. So long as what ever you build is legal for you to own you are just fine. If you have a lower with a serial number, then its either registered as a pistol or a rifle
Getting so old I don't much care anymore.
[quote=2legit2quit]we've seen it before, the gov't classifies Constitution 2nd amendment supporters as more of a danger to our country than Muslim terrorists.

quote]

Amazing, isn't it.
Were the only ones left to protect the country, the people, and yes even the government...
As spitefully corrupt, misguided, and destructive as it is.

Makes one wonder, don't it.

After reading many of the posts on the Fire over the years, I would guess that the "Gov't Job" of keeping tabs on the 24 Hour Campfire would have a good bit of turn over. Who could read all this crap day after day and not suffer some kind of breakdown, or maybe a "conversion from the dark side" in which case they would lose their job anyway?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I don't care, too.

I figure if they're wasting time and other resources watching me they're leaving alone some poor dumb schmuck with a good heart and patriotic bent that commits some meaningless infraction.

you can be assured that .gov is doing it's due diligence. I think you can take it to the bank, that one, or more members are employed by the Feds, for the purpose of surveillance.
20 or 30 key words or very specific phrases and you bet there is someone watching.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by clos
20 or 30 key words or very specific phrases and you bet there is someone watching.

Do you think "hey feds, GFY " is one of the key phrases?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
you can be assured that .gov is doing it's due diligence. I think you can take it to the bank, that one, or more members are employed by the Feds, for the purpose of surveillance.

They wouldn't necessarily have to be members. Have you ever notices how fast a Campfire post hits Google?
You can bet on it. miles

Steve.

Nah. They're looking for Jimmy Hoffa.
There are a few "members" that have discreetly been identified as "watchers" for a better term
"I doubt it.
And, I don't care if they are doing so."

If you believe that they aren't watching, you are totally delusional.

I try not to post inflamatory stuff that would invite attention, and I seriously doubt that they read everything, but scan for "patterns' that invite closer scrutiny. That is about the same thing that the NSA was doing to telephones.

Myron
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I have nothing to hide either but it's still none of their damn business
Rhasouli or whatever his name is what happened to him ? He showed a few weeks before last election hung around for a while and disappeared,
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Rhasouli or whatever his name is what happened to him ? He showed a few weeks before last election hung around for a while and disappeared,

He shows up under some name or other before every election cycle.
He makes a few reasonable posts in an attempt to establish some creditability before starting to spread hate and discontent.
clos,

"20 or 30 key words or very specific phrases and you bet there is someone watching."

I think you hit it exactly on the head. Watch how fast a keyword search will turn up something on the search engines, and I'm sure the NSA is even better at it.

Myron
Check with Snowden or better yet check with SM, he'll know for sure.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
There are a few "members" that have discreetly been identified as "watchers" for a better term

You'll be able to tell by the ones that either stay off this thread or that post inane just to make a presence - otherwise, they are serial instigators.

Frankly, using a few tricks it wasn't hard to find the ones operating out of the usual places; the "stay at home contractors" were a little harder to peg.

Damn traitors...
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Does anyone think they don't?

^^^^^^^^^^^ This^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there are 40 people on this thread,
14 are anonymous,
and 6 "search engine spiders"

No other thread is getting that action.

Clue bus

some folks are getting nervous....
Originally Posted by achadwick
ah. They're looking for Jimmy Hoffa.

Jim an old fishing buddy of mine.
Until he passed away six years ago last may.

Went by "Johnny Hoffer".

We always had a black helicopter circling while out blast fishing and
setting snares for deer along fence lines.
One that got ferreted out would make haws drop if it was made public what he really does, folloed by I would have never guessed!!
Hell yeah the gov't is watching this forum , thing is , there are watchers that are watching them watch.

Mike
One that got ferreted out would make haws drop if it was made public what he really does, folloed by I would have never guessed!!

Geez, John, is the NSA screwing with your typing?

Just come out and say it.

Who wasn't a teacher and left when the heat was on?
This "root" fellow is a mole.
[Linked Image]

Maybe this'll draw them out.
Originally Posted by RWE

He hasn't left yet though, he still watches and posts on the "keyword threads".

I was just gonna let some fellas guess for a while
Originally Posted by poboy
This "root" fellow is a mole.

No just a moron
Where else would you go look for domestic terrorist, than a forum full of patriotic ant-government types?
Of course. Hell, there members here who work for DHS.

Steve.

You better fugking believe .gov watches this forum. And that ain't no tinfoil.

Dave
well I'm convinced now that you fellers are correct.

They're watching

so please, please mr. gov't worker, could you ask them to not waste so much money in DC

certainly some things need to be done and that takes money, we'd just like to see some bang for our bucks other than Senate and House pay going up every year with no vote needed!
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RWE
the "stay at home contractors" were a little harder to peg.

Damn traitors...

Hey, I used to resemble that remark! The stay at home contractor part.......just so we're clear!
[Linked Image]
Whatever 'they' are after, it sure ain't crooks.
should I turn on my cam so they can really do what they do? Leastwise as of late....

Might make for a great filibuster!

Bunch of pervs!
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Where do I apply for that job?

Steve.
[Linked Image]
This here oughta make the watchers wet they panties

[Linked Image]

Mike
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/07/0...-colluding-to-prosecute-obama-opponents/
[Linked Image]

Funny, I usually take a peak at what Gus says about once a year. Today it was something about the King James being translated from Latin because Jesus was a Rabbi. I'll give it another twelve months as I figured out right way he was still crazy.

As per the OP, see my sig line.
I have it on good authority that a bunch of you are screwed. I'm good though!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Funny, I usually take a peak at what Gus says about once a year. Today it was something about the King James being translated from Latin because Jesus was a Rabbi. I'll give it another twelve months as I figured out right way he was still crazy.

As per the OP, see my sig line.
I heard once that one of the big key words they watch for is "osama". Now why the h ell they are interested in that name is beyond me he's phugging dead.
I hope so....then they can tell Hussein Obama to kiss tzones white hairy ass.
Just in case the Secret Service is watching.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 6mm250
This here oughta make the watchers wet they panties

[Linked Image]

Mike

Mike, you're killing me. LOL! laugh
Originally Posted by RWE

He hasn't left yet though, he still watches and posts on the "keyword threads".

I was just gonna let some fellas guess for a while

So is he a hawk or is he an eye? Don't you dare tell me he ain't real.........

Just fer the record, Molon Labe .gov whores.

That should update my standing on that list.
Not only are they watching, but they post regularly.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

That lawn chair is illegally parked too close to the handrail without personal fall restraint devices properly installed.

OSHA will be there momentarily.

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_h...ote-such-a-government-has-evil-plans.jpg
Originally Posted by clos

You must mean words like Nigra and C H I M P wink
Now you did it they will be after our decoder rings next.
Constitutional rights.
2nd Amendment rights.
Faith in God.
Patriot.
Corrupt government.
Diesel.
Fertilizer.
Don't tread on me.

Hell, I didn't even have to hit enter and already there's a mosquito sized drone outside my window taking video...

Here ya go.

BTW, how are the gun sales and bankruptcy stuff proceeding?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RJL53
I heard once that one of the big key words they watch for is "osama". Now why the h ell they are interested in that name is beyond me he's phugging dead.

How do you know he's dead?
Was it on FOX news?

wink

Thank you Ironbender!
You're a real sweetheart.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by RJL53

How do you know he's dead?
Was it on FOX news?

wink

Cause Zero said so, and we all know he's as honest as the day is long...
They are looking for bricktop
Zero probably gave Osama sanctuary in the Black House.
Interesting enough, not long ago there was a member that liked to stir sheit up. I did a quick peek at the request of a fellow member, and I sheit you not his IP and network was administered by the FBI. shocked

My firewall and routers went nuts for the next 24hrs, but the individual in question hasn't been back since. At least, not under the original screen name...

So yes indeed, BIG brother is out there watching.... and at times "participating"...
One way or another, they monitor everything.

Anybody who has read what Snowden had to say understands that the government is paranoid to a ridiculous degree. And Snowden didn't tell nearly as much as he knows.
Posted By: Archerhunter Phugg the Phed - 07/07/15
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Where else would you go look for domestic terrorist, than a forum full of patriotic ant-government types?

I'm not anti government
I'm anti corruption IN government.

But now that I think about it, you're right...
by default.

wink

that's an awful lot of truth in a couple of sentences B.

I'm sorry to tell ya son, but I don't see a future for you in politics.

hope you can run a lathe or something
You forgot the LGBT flag.
I'm living off of my vast savings right now.

If I don't eat for two days, I'll be able to budget in a White Castle burger by noon Friday.
No worries here.

Ive got my whole computer covered up with tin foil.
They're not watching everyone here, just certain ones.
Those are also the ones who will not respond to this thread.
Who cares. I am flattered that the boobs in charge think I am more than a threat than ISIS. Just so long as they never forget it.

You can kick a dog only so long until it bites you.
Originally Posted by ingwe
No worries here.

Black helicopter surveillance and satellite mind rays go right through tin foil.
You need lead.

I just happen to have a couple old cans of paint in the basement i'd let go for $350 a gallon.

No worries...I have a bunch of lead in the garage for casting bullets, I can pour it into sheets and cut-to-fit! laugh

Thanks for the info!

They'll never find me now!!! cool
No worries here.

Black helicopter surveillance and satellite mind rays go right through tin foil.
You need lead.

I just happen to have a couple old cans of paint in the basement i'd let go for $350 a gallon.

I melt down wheelweights & make lead foils , that foils 'em.

Mike
This thread has been moved to our super secret forum on the Dark Web.
If the Govt listens to this site, they are laughing their asses off

Steve.

To think this site in not being watched, is foolish.

With some of the direct threats occasionally posted toward politicians no doubt have earned a bit of extry look see.

Lets be careful out here!

With all the hate a commie or statist check casher can muster....
I'm sure Obama is taking notes from Big stick... whistle
No worries here.

You need lead.

RAM?
1984, ACTIVE, AEC, AFSATCOM, AGCY, AIRFORCE, ALDERGROVE, ALERT, ALGORITHM, ALPHA, AMU, ANONYMOUS, ANTI, AREA51, ARPA, ASSASSINATION, BASE, BI, BIRD DOG, BLACKLIST, BLACK-OPS, BLOCKS, BLUEBIRD, BND, BRONZE, BUGS BUNNY, CAMOUFLAGE, CAPRICORN, CARBON, CBOT, CDC, CELL, CHAINING, CIA, CLASSIFIED, CLEARANCE, CLONE, CODE, COLD, COLLAT, COMPSEC, CONSPIRACY, CONTROL, COUNTER, CROSS, CRYPTO, CYPHER, DATA, DEATH, DEBUGGING, DEFCON, DEFENSE, DEVICE, DIRECT, DNA, DOA, DOD, DOOR, DUPLEX, E-BOMB, EBE, ECHO, EHF, ELECTRONIC, ENCRYPTION, ENERGY, ENIGMA, EPIDEMIC, ERROR, ESPIONAGE, ETERNITY SERVER, EUROFED, FACE, FACTOR, FBI, FIELD, FILES, FILTER, FIREFLY, FLU, FOREIGN, FOX, FREQ, FUSION, G-MAN, GATE, GENETIC, GOVERNMENT, GP, GROUND, GRAY DATA, GROOM, GROUP, GSG-9, GUARD, H, HACKERS, HALCON, HALO, HITWORD, HOUSE, HUMINT, HYPER, ICBM, INDIGO, INFORMATION, INFOSEC, INFOWAR, INFRASOUND, INSERT, INTEGRATE, INTELLIGENCE, IRBM, JASON, JET, JPL, JUPITER, KEY, LABLINK, LAW, LD, LETHAL, LEVEL, LF, LIQUID, LOCK, LOG, MAILBOMB, MAJIC, MAL, MAPLE, MASER, MASS, MECHANICS, MERCURY, MERLIN, MEV, MI, MICRO, MIL, MILITARY, MILSATCOM, MINUTE, MISSILE, MIT, MJ-12, MOBILE, MOLE, MONITOR, MOSAIC, NAS, NASA, NATIONAL, NATO, NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN, NAVWAN, NEVADA, NEWTON, NOISE, NORAD, NSA, NSC, NUCLEAR, NUMBER, OBJECTIVE, OBSERVE, OIL, ORDER, OSS, OVERKILL, PASSWORD, PATENT, PENTAGON, PERL-RSA, PGP, PI, PINE GAP, PING, PLUTONIUM, PRESIDENT, PRIVACY, PROOF, PROPAGANDA, PROPULSION, PROTON, PSYOPS, QUANTUM, R00T, RADINT, RADIO, RECORD, REGISTER, REMAILER, RETINAL, ROSWELL, RSA, RSP, S/KEY, SAC, SAM, SASCOM, SATELLITE, SCAN, SCREENING, SECDEF, SECOPS, SECRET, SECURE, SEQUENCE, SHAPE, SHF, SIG, SIGDEV, SIGNATURE, SNIPER, SOP, SP4, SPECIAL, SPHINX, SPIES, STANFORD, STEALTH, STP, STRATEGIC, SUPERCOMPUTER, SUPRA, SURVEILLANCE, SYSTEM, T BRANCH, TACTICS, TECHNOLOGY, TI, TOP, TRACE, TRANSFER, TRANSMIT, TRAP, TRINITY, TROJAN, UHF, ULTRASOUND, UMBRELLA, UNDERCOVER, UNIT, US, USAF, VACCINE, VIRUS, VLF, WARFARE, WHITE, WIRE, WORM, XI, ZERO, ZETA, ZONE
To: Uncle Scam

[Linked Image]
on the other hand.. I am sure those listening and observing are pointing out to Obama what a good guy Rauncho Loco is...
[Linked Image]
I'd like the BIG TITS section!

Somehow I do care.

Nor do I. Makes no difference. miles
we pay too much in taxes if the government can afford people to surf the web indiscriminately, looking for someone to radicalize.
Like a warden watches his inmates.
Originally Posted by RWE
we pay too much in taxes!

Fixt it
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
[Linked Image]

You said me and you were to stay off this thread.

So I did.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
who gives a chit what they are watching , puck them

Steve.
I hope so. Then they can relate a loud and hearty

"GFY!" to the Azzhole-In-Chief..

Steve.

I hope so. Some of you bastids is crazy!
It's kind of scary to have the government watching sites like these. What's even more scary are the people that don't see a problem with it.
When the government gets out of hand, we have constitutional measures to put them back in line. When people don't care about their privacy, there is little remedy for that.
Originally Posted by Royce

When the government gets out of hand,

Fred, that ship has sailed...

And all the constitutional measures to correct it haven't touched the problem.
I have noticed well above average numbers of 'spiders' online when there's an active girlie photo thread going on.
Ingwe
I don't think the constitutional measures have failed- I think people have failed to implement the constitutional measures.
Originally Posted by joken2
I have noticed well above average numbers of 'spiders' online when there's an active girlie photo thread going on.

That keeps the NSA guys busy while we plot overthrow.
Originally Posted by Royce
Ingwe
I don't think the constitutional measures have failed- I think people have failed to implement the constitutional measures.

Probably right Fred. I personally think the people have failed to stage a bloodless coup and toss the Govt. completely and rebuild a new one....
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Steve.

I hope so. Some of you bastids is crazy!

And that from a mad mooner!

laugh

A bloodless coup would solve many problems. Vote out every currently serving elected official. Those wishing to be elected as replacements might be more responsive to their constituents. Term limits by the people.

Unfortunately I see no evidence that the current voter base is concerned with anything other than free schidt, gay pride and maintaining ghetto values.

This post is intended to mask my real role as a clandestine operative of the NAACP. Watch your asss.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
This post is intended to mask my real role as a clandestine operative of the NAACP. Watch your asss.

LoL!!!!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

[Linked Image]

If the jerks who are getting paid by the government to sit back in their underwear and monitor websites like this are as efficient as most government workers, we don't have much to worry about.

Sorry government workers.
I kinda had high hopes for this thread.

Then somebody -with a straight face - claimed The Real Hawkeye is a clandestine FBI Agent assigned to the 'fire.

We DO have some standards, don't we?
Originally Posted by bea175
who gives a $ch!t what they are watching, fuc them

I concur...!
Do you think anyone in the gov't is watching this forum?

I hope so.
Free shot at The Halfrican:

[Linked Image]
This gem is down in the 'talk to webmaster'.
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
Rick:

I'm not law enforcement direct but civilian, autonomous collaborator with The FBI for infrastructure protection.

So far I have ascertained that your website is being hacked by Mexicans. This is not the whole site which works fine, only the hunting forums.

Further MSN browser is a big problem. Switching to Firefox or Google Chrome works just well.

My contract safety Guru';s have not as yet pin pointed the problem. Their safety scans running over 35 minutes found 39 threats and eliminated.

Originally Posted by StoneCutter
If the jerks who are getting paid by the government to sit back in their underwear and monitor websites like this are as efficient as most government workers, we don't have much to worry about.

Does civilian autonomous FBI collabotators even wear underwear?
he's here for the NBTE.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
This gem is down in the 'talk to webmaster'.
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
Rick:

I'm not law enforcement direct but civilian, autonomous collaborator with The FBI for infrastructure protection.

So far I have ascertained that your website is being hacked by Mexicans. This is not the whole site which works fine, only the hunting forums.

Further MSN browser is a big problem. Switching to Firefox or Google Chrome works just well.

My contract safety Guru';s have not as yet pin pointed the problem. Their safety scans running over 35 minutes found 39 threats and eliminated.

Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Does civilian autonomous FBI collabotators even wear underwear?

I saw that and thought WTH. It's a real gem though smile
Think someone is pulling some legs.
"Do you think anyone in the gov't is watching this forum?"

I doubt it but just in case,,,,,,,,,

[Linked Image]

Oh, great, now all of those FedGov wankers will be watching this thread....

[Linked Image]
Great post Field!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire