Home
Posted By: EvilTwin Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
This truyl sucks!!!

The girlfriend of one of the four Marines slain in the attack on military facilities in Chattanooga, Tennessee, revealed the last heartbreaking text messages the two shared before his life was cut tragically short.

Caroline Dove, girlfriend of Marine Lance Cpl. Skip Wells, told CNN that Wells was texting her, saying how excited he was to see her, when suddenly he texted “ACTIVE SHOOTER” and then nothing else.

“You are so weird,” she replied, unaware of the terror spree being unleashed by Islamic terrorist Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez.

Dove texted again simply that “I love you.”

Chattanooga Shooting Share Tweet Pin Plus

But she received no reply. Hours went by, then she texted him again with “Hon, I need you to answer please.”

She didn’t find out until the following day that Wells was among the victims, she told CNN.

“I just want everybody to know that he really wanted to fight for his country,” she said. “He wanted to be remembered fighting for his country.”

That’s one wish that most definitely will come true.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/07...-chattanooga-attack-226003#ixzz3gFY0Etef
Posted By: acy Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
Very sad commentary on where things stand today.
If those Marines had been able to ccw, they may have still died, but they could have at least died fighting.
Posted By: g5m Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
Very sad, indeed.
Posted By: Pashooter Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
Damm right those men were slaughtered because of some politicians policy.
Originally Posted by acy
If those Marines had been able to ccw, they may have still died, but they could have at least died fighting.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
One more reason to round up Muslims and send them packing.

I actually can't think of a good reason for them to stay. None at all.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
News Today: They still have not determined a motive. Have they considered 72 virgins?

I wonder if they can find a motive for a snakes bite?
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a real expert on islam, but I have seen absolutely nothing about it that appears to be compatible with the American concept.

And yet the government allows tens of thousands of them into the country every year.....as refugees. From their own kind. Sort of defines stupid.
Posted By: Timberlake Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
Originally Posted by acy
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a real expert on islam, but I have seen absolutely nothing about it that appears to be compatible with the American concept.

And yet the government allows tens of thousands of them into the country every year.....as refugees. From their own kind. Sort of defines stupid.

Try this: The-Third-Choice-Dhimmitude-Freedom/dp/0980722306

While a fairly quick reference read, there is much good info in this book. Rev Mark Durie has done a good job.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
What an absolute heart rending tragedy.
Posted By: Grunt_0351 Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
Son of a bitch.............
Posted By: T LEE Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
Enough to break your heart.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
Right on ET, it is heartbreaking.

My son is in the military now & stationed at a large, major base & I worry every single day.

What the mass of the country doesn't get is that while this incidents didn't impact their personal lives "directly" right now, they eventually will & in exactly the way it's impacting the families of those 5 dead military folks right this minute.

It isn't going to end well unless this country grows a set & takes action in a harsh & self protective way.

MM

Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
very good post MontanaMan

RIP Marine

my apologies that we allow TPTB to defang you guys.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
If those Marines had been carrying and able to protect themselves, I'm confident less of them would have been lost to this scum.

RIP true men.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Heartbreaking text - 07/18/15
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
One more reason to round up Muslims and send them packing.

I actually can't think of a good reason for them to stay. None at all.

+1000
© 24hourcampfire