Home
Posted By: Harry M Well, we may be "Massholes" - 07/23/15
But we are the smartest state in the Union! grin

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12712489/10/the-10-dumbest-states-in-america.html
Posted By: 4ager Re: Well, we may be "Massholes" - 07/23/15
If only they were all smart enough to STAY there and not invade other states, spreading their lie-beralism.
Posted By: RWE Re: Well, we may be "Massholes" - 07/23/15
Your election history shows it.

Huzzah!
Must be a slow morning at the gay bathhouse for Harry
Ted Kennedy was the best Mass could come up with? Smart. Brilliant even. Alcoholic with a fear of the water who never lifted a finger to perform meaningful work. Speaks highly of the Mass mentality it does.

Massholes is a word that could gain a lot of traction. If they all went home, Florida would be a lot better for it.

A wart on America's backside it is.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Ted Kennedy was the best Mass could come up with? Smart. Brilliant even. Alcoholic with a fear of the water who never lifted a finger to perform meaningful work. Speaks highly of the Mass mentality it does.

Massholes is a word that could gain a lot of traction. If they all went home, Florida would be a lot better for it.

A wart on America's backside it is.

You're forgetting their new Senator, Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren. Ed Markey is such a gem as well.

Oh, and how can we forget their NINE Representatives (Ds, every one of them); each one following the path laid out for them by the "illustrious" Bwarney Fwank, another elected "leader" from Massoftwoschits.

Their current Governor has a platform of "fiscal conservatism" (he was a health care exec... irony?) and "social liberalism". Of course, he's on the record saying he would have signed the same anti-2A gun control bills signed by leftist Devall Patrick and the Boston Globe endorsed him as the best candidate to continue and consolidate Patrick's legacy of education, health care, and public transportation.

Massoftwoschits legislature? Thirty-four of forty Senators (85%) and one-hundred twenty-five of one-hundred sixty Representatives (78.125%) are Ds; that's 79.5% of the legislature as Democrats.

Yet, this Masshole HarryM wants to lecture the rest of us about "conservatives"? GMAFB.
My Town, solid red baby!

http://massnumbers.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-democratic-or-republic-is-my-town.html

Quoting a source that defines "conservative" as someone who supported Romney?

You're killing me....

seriously, the chart compares the percentages of support for the liberal versus support for the "less liberal"

Originally Posted by RWE

Quoting a source that defines "conservative" as someone who supported Romney?

You're killing me....

seriously, the chart compares the percentages of support for the liberal versus support for the "less liberal"

From the article:

"The most Democratic town in Massachusetts by our measure is Provincetown with Democratic candidates receiving 73% more of the vote on average, while in the most Republican town of Lynnfield, a statewide Republican candidate will only receive 28% more of the vote than her Democratic rival, on average."

A literal "bastion" of conservatism....
You perhaps forgot our prior conversations where I told you I am a Libertarian?

Originally Posted by Harry M
You perhaps forgot our prior conversations where I told you I am a Libertarian?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Please, continue lecturing us on how you, a "libertarian" from Massoftwoschits, knows anything about conservatism based upon what's around you vs. damned near anywhere else in the country.

You really can't make this schit up.
then why tout your town as "solid red, baby?"

unless that was humor and irony, in which case, you win.
Originally Posted by RWE
then why tout your town as "solid red, baby?"

unless that was humor and irony, in which case, you win.

Quite true.

Especially when "solid red" only means that said town is likely to give no more than 23% more support to an R (and a Massoftwoschits R at that) candidate than to a Massoftwoschits FAR left D.

Quite the "conservative"...err..."libertarian"...whatever "stronghold".
Is there some sort of reading comprehension problem here? I'm poking fun at some of the "Conservatives" here who are running around with their collective heads up a Democrats azz.

Some of you need to go back and look at the link for the 10 dumbest states to see if perhaps we would have a clearer explanation of what's going on.....
Is there some sort of reading comprehension problem here?

No Seinfeld, I caught the humor late.

Good one.

I shot coffee out my nose...

To extoll the intelligence of Massachusettes and then show that they support liberal ideals was the best joke of the morning.
I would poke fun at other states but some here don't even have the stones to list what State they live in.

You think I'm a masshole now.....wait till Trump implodes and there will be no living with me.
I would poke fun at other states but some here don't even have the stones to list what State they live in.

You think I'm a masshole now.....wait till Trump implodes and there will be no living with me.

Ahhhh... her feeler is hurt.

So, when Trump implodes - as many are expecting - you'll turn into okok of the political realm. Good to know; the two of you likely have much in common anyway.
Pot, Kettle,....what comes next....

And you elected a president from Arkansas. WHat exactly does that tell us?
Please explain how our state is inundated with refuges from MASS
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

They left because they were tired of all the conservatives.....
Originally Posted by RWE

They left because they were tired of all the conservatives.....

Yea that's it grin
Then there is this little tidbit

little gallup poll
I lived in MA for 35 years. Not a native thankfully. Did so for a job only. During my stay I did understand that MA politics is truly a cluster F--k in regard to which party can do more for the individual voter. BTW, I can honestly state that MA is not, I repeat, NOT the most intelligent of all the states. Perhaps well schooled, but very little common sense. I now live in MT where common sense abounds. Your politicians are, or were, nothing but pompous blowhards. Ted K. the biggest blowhard of all. Never voted for him. Never voted for balmy Frank. From one who lived there I say, "good to be living somewhere where I feel actually free"! I continue to have good friends that live in MA. BTW, not all of MA residents are lacking common sense. Only those who are brash enough to claim to be smarter than the rest of the country. Those indeed need a reality check. MA does have the best football team in the U.S. in my opinion only. Go Patriots!! MTG
Educated idiots.They make a living teaching each other and doctoring each other.

If the well known excrement makes contact with a metal object with a circular motion , them kind will be in a world of hurt.
Guess that means I'm a NMazzhole.
no you're a New Mexihole
Gotcha. grin
Dunno' about "Masshole",....but having read your drivel can say that beyond any shadow of reasonable doubt that you're a flaming AZZhole.

"Best State ?" .......for what, congenital idiocy ?

GTC

Arizona Rated #1 for Gun Owners!
For the THIRD consecutive year Guns and Ammo magazine has rated Arizona as the #1 state for gun owners.

States were measured by the following criteria:
Right To Carry.

Treatment of military style rifles (ARs, AKs, etc.).

Treatment of Class 3/NFA firearms.

Castle Doctrine/Stand Your Ground.

Miscellaneous issues such as constitutional protections, restrictions on gun or ammo purchases, magazine capacity, CCW reciprocity, etc.

When the article in question states 'most smart' you might have a credibility problem.

[Linked Image]
Hi my name is Mike and I'm a Masshole.
[Linked Image]

I read this report and obviously noticed that the writer confused education with intelligence. You may speculate that we have the highest per capita of over educated imbeciles on the face of the planet and you would get no argument from me.

But take credit for the imbeciles you sent our way. Senator Warren hails from Oklahoma. Our junior senator, North Carolina. Our former governor Patrick, Illinois. Someone mentioned Ed Markey, he's ours but he has lived in Maryland for the last 40 years or so. We see him every six years at campaign time. Thanks MD for keeping an eye on him for us. He really shouldn't be left alone.

We have kept our politicians with their backs to the sea for 200 years and when we look to the other states to send some common sense to the presidency what do we get? LBJ. Thanks Texas. Jimmy Carter. Thanks Georgia. Bill Clinton. Gracias Arkansas. Who did we send to Washington? Adams, Adams, Coolidge and the first Reagan democrat JFK.

Oh before I forget, thank you for sending us all your liberal kids for further education and to flood our polling places. We couldn't elect all these imbeciles without them.

Masshole Out.

Posted By: NH K9 Re: Well, we may be "Massholes" - 07/23/15

Friend, you have NO idea.......
© 24hourcampfire