Home
Pass it around.

http://moelane.com/2015/07/22/daily-signal-planned-parenthood/
A boycott could be very effective against the two charities; United Way and March of Dimes.

None of the rest would notice.
Thanks for the list.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Thanks for the list.

+1
They forgot Chevron
Gov. Palin: "Make Your Voice Heard • Planned Parenthood Time to reconsider patronizing these companies directly supporting Planned Parenthood? Yep. Make your voice heard today, America.
For more information: http://dailysignal.com/…/meet-the-41-companies-that-donate…/
>>> UPDATE: Planned Parenthood Pulls Names of Corporate Donors After Coca-Cola, Ford and Xerox Object
2nd Vote researched the corporations and organizations to find which supported Planned Parenthood and found that more than three dozen donated to the group. Some companies donated directly, while others matched employee gifts.
Here are the 38 companies that have directly funded Planned Parenthood.
1. Adobe
2. American Cancer Society
3. American Express
4. AT&T
5. Avon
6. Bank of America
7. Bath & Body Works
8. Ben & Jerry’s
9. Clorox
10. Converse
11. Deutsche Bank
12. Dockers
13. Energizer
14. Expedia
15. ExxonMobil
16. Fannie Mae
17. Groupon
18. Intuit
19. Johnson & Johnson
20. La Senza
21. Levi Strauss
22. Liberty Mutual
23. Macy’s
24. March of Dimes
25. Microsoft
26. Morgan Stanley
27. Nike
28. Oracle
29. PepsiCo
30. Pfizer
31. Progressive
32. Starbucks
33. Susan G. Komen
34. Tostitos
35. Unilever
36. United Way
37. Verizon
38. Wells Fargo

If people don't want to support entities that directly fund stuff that they do not support, then they should just stop paying their flippin' Federal Income Taxes. Period. That is the 'best' way to insure that the biggest part of their money does not go to crap that they do not support. The Federal Government is the biggest financial supporter of crap that millions and millions of Americans do not support...and the Federal Government funds that crap with money that they get from the people.
Anything less than that is gaggin' at gnats and swallowing camels.
Sarah Palin: "Planned Parenthood" equals quality health care? Nothing could be further from the truth. SHUT IT DOWN. Presidential candidates: join me in calling for Planned Parenthood to be SHUT DOWN.

This is a sham business falsely advertising as a "provider of quality health care for our patients." How can anyone sit back and watch our tax dollars fund this? There are countless distributors of birth control and health care advice out there; PP's fake premise of doing so and caring for any aspect of health is offensive and beyond unethical. Kirsten Powers - thank you for speaking up because this atrocity is not a partisan or gender issue; it's obviously a moral one. The acceptance of this speaks to the character of a nation:
http://www.usatoday.com/…/planned-parenthood-abor…/30426475/
Appears companies are separating themselves somewhat from PP.

Representatives for Xerox, Coca-Cola and Ford Motor Co. told The Daily Signal that they had been incorrectly listed as donors by Planned Parenthood. They said their companies do not contribute to Planned Parenthood and do not match employee gifts to the organization. All three said they have contacted or will contact Planned Parenthood to be removed from its website.

And more,,,,

We Asked Companies About Their Donations to Planned Parenthood. Here’s How They Responded.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/23/w...ned-parenthood-heres-how-they-responded/
Originally Posted by antlers
If people don't want to support entities that directly fund stuff that they do not support, then they should just stop paying their flippin' Federal Income Taxes. Period. That is the 'best' way to insure that the biggest part of their money does not go to crap that they do not support. The Federal Government is the biggest financial supporter of crap that millions and millions of Americans do not support...and the Federal Government funds that crap with money that they get from the people.

I agree, but they print all the money and don't need a dime from us. Taxes are just used as a punishment/control mechanism.
32. Starbucks

Thought I was suppose to support Starbucks because you can carry.

Now I am suppose to boycott them because they donate to pp.

If I just go in (packing) and get a free glass of water will everyone be happy?
1. Adobe
2. American Cancer Society
3. American Express
4. AT&T
5. Avon
6. Bank of America
7. Bath & Body Works
8. Ben & Jerry’s
9. Clorox
10. Converse
11. Deutsche Bank
12. Dockers
13. Energizer
14. Expedia
15. ExxonMobil
16. Fannie Mae
17. Groupon
18. Intuit
19. Johnson & Johnson
20. La Senza
21. Levi Strauss
22. Liberty Mutual
23. Macy’s
24. March of Dimes
25. Microsoft
26. Morgan Stanley
27. Nike
28. Oracle
29. PepsiCo
30. Pfizer
31. Progressive
32. Starbucks
33. Susan G. Komen
34. Tostitos
35. Unilever
36. United Way
37. Verizon
38. Wells Fargo

CRAP!
Rather than boycott them, you'd get better clout with a terse email about potentially boycotting them. Tell them they cannot in good conscience support a business that engages in such shocking activity.
Public pressure works, the GLBT's do it all the time - send communications that is.
Same thing we keep telling people that aren't happy when the NRA endorses an anti-gun official or lobbies for an anti-gun law, DO NOT stop funding them!!! Keep giving them more money no matter if they keep doing the very thing that pissed you off in the first place!!
If only Sherps mother had known of Planned Parent Hood...............
Practically speaking, I'd imagine that it would be nearly impossible for average families to boycott each and every product the listed companies own and/or have major holdings in.

For example...

9. Clorox - The Clorox Company currently owns a number of well-known household and professional brands across a wide variety of products, among them:
Brita water filtration systems[4][16]
Burt's Bees natural cosmetics and personal care products[4]
Fresh Step, Scoop Away and Ever Clean cat litters[4]
Formula 409 hard surface cleaners[4]
Glad storage bags, trash bags, Press'n Seal, GladWare containers (joint venture with P&G as 20% minority shareholder)[4]
Hidden Valley dressings, sandwich spreads and condiments, dips and dressing mixes, croutons and salad toppins, side dishes and appetizers[4]
Green Works natural cleaners[4]
Kitchen Bouquet, KC Masterpiece, and Soy Vay sauces[4]
Kingsford charcoal[4]
Lestoil Heavyduty Laundry / Multipurpose Cleaner[4]
Liquid-Plumr drain cleaner[4]
Pine-Sol, Tilex, and S.O.S cleaning products[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clorox

13. Energizer - On April 30, 2014, Energizer announced that by September 2015 it would separate its two lines of business into two publicly traded companies. The household business, with revenue of $1.9 billion in the latest fiscal year, would have Energizer chairman J. Patrick Mulcahy as its chairman and unit chief Alan Hoskins as CEO, and would sell batteries, flashlights and lamps. The personal care company, whose revenue was $2.6 billion, would have Energizer CEO Ward Klein serving as chairman and current unit head David Hatfield as CEO, and would sell feminine products from Playtex, Carefree, o.b. and Stayfree; shaving products from Schick, Edge, Skintimate and Wilkinson Sword; and suntan products from Hawaiian Tropic and Banana Boat.[14][15

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energizer
That's odd, Ford is on the list(from the website) but no Subaru.

So Ford drivers must be pro choice.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
A boycott could be very effective against the two charities; United Way and March of Dimes.

None of the rest would notice.

March of Dimes? The charity that funds research to help premature babies gives money to kill premature babies?
Another silly azzed 'campfire thread...,
^
I never jump on boycott bandwagons.
So let me get this straight. U hate an organization that provides free or low cost birth control to folks. I know some of u are holier than others but plain and simple people are gonna have sex. So you would rather pay for a few kids to be raised on the Gov't dime than some rubbers. I'm not ashamed to admit at all that PP kept me from having kids before I was ready mentally or could afford them. I know nothing of the abortion side but accepted many a condom from them. Maybe too much info but as is life.
Yea, I do business with some of them , and will keep doing so...
Ford and Coca Cola say they are not contributors and do not match employee charitable donations. Planned Parenthood has had to remove their names.
Why does a "charity" that survives on donations, have enough money to donate to other so called charities?

We live in very strange times.

I did notice that there are no gun or ammo makers listed. smile
tag
While I am not a supporter of abortion I would support an organization that offers free birth control to low income people so they do not reproduce. Does such an organization exist?
At one time PP was getting Federal (taxpayer) dollars. Probably still do in some round about fashion.
Remember ACORN and SEIU, they also benefited from fed.gov.
Where do you think money to fund DemocRats come from (indirectly) ?
We are funding our own demise !
Originally Posted by EdM

Please be sure to WARN us if you spot anymore silly azze
Originally Posted by k20350
So let me get this straight. U hate an organization that provides free or low cost birth control to folks. I know some of u are holier than others but plain and simple people are gonna have sex. So you would rather pay for a few kids to be raised on the Gov't dime than some rubbers. I'm not ashamed to admit at all that PP kept me from having kids before I was ready mentally or could afford them. I know nothing of the abortion side but accepted many a condom from them. Maybe too much info but as is life.

Rubbers, seriously? How about over 300 THOUSAND ABORTIONS. You good with that?

Those who keep getting pregnant, having multiple children, and raising them on the "Gov't dime" aren't likely to be the ones who are seeking free birth control products, and especially not abortions, in the first place. More kids means more and more "Gov't" dimes.
Originally Posted by silver78
While I am not a supporter of abortion I would support an organization that offers free birth control to low income people so they do not reproduce. Does such an organization exist?

Can't they use their food stamps? Just asking...
More kids means more and more "Gov't" dimes.

Fewer abortions = more kids

The math is simple, even if you don't like the equations
Then fund them out of the generosity of your heart to the cause.

My tax dollars shouldn't support it, nor welfare without a work requirement.
Good to know.
Originally Posted by antlers
Anything less than that is gaggin' at gnats and swallowing camels.
They will send men with guns to your house to kill you if you don't pay. That's why.

I agree, but they print all the money and don't need a dime from us. Taxes are just used as a punishment/control mechanism.
Bingo.
July 24th, 2015 • iizthatiiz
Comprehensive list of contact links for the corporations and organizations that are donors to Planned Parenthood.  Please use them to express your concerns.  Each link will open for you in a new window.
This list is based upon the donors compiled by Melissa Quinn of The Daily Signal
http://conservatives4palin.com/2015/07/contact-info-for-companies-supporting-planned-parenthood.html
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Rather than boycott them, you'd get better clout with a terse email about potentially boycotting them. Tell them they cannot in good conscience support a business that engages in such shocking activity.
Public pressure works, the GLBT's do it all the time - send communications that is.
Good thought.
Remember a couple years ago Susan G Komen tried to disassociate with PP and were hounded relentlessly. If I recall the head of Komen got fired or similar. Be interesting to see if they try again.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-susan-g-komen-20140108-story.html
Today, this:

http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/23/p...s-after-coca-cola-ford-and-xerox-object/
I'm not surprised that your avatar is a Northeastern "progressive."
and this

http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/23/w...ned-parenthood-heres-how-they-responded/

And this ("what? PP?? What is this PP?)

We Asked Companies About Their Donations to Planned Parenthood. Here’s How They Responded.

You needed an organization to give you a condom so you didn't procreate? Holy fugk. Did they not have stores in Michigan? Or Health class?

Travis
Opps.. Sorry Bristoe.

Originally Posted by deflave

You needed an organization to give you a condom so you didn't procreate? Holy fugk. Did they not have stores in Michigan? Or Health class?

Travis

I really hope they are still giving them to him.
Or math classes.

If you can't figure out that birth control is cheaper than having a kid, don't [bleep].

Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
At one time PP was getting Federal (taxpayer) dollars. Probably still do in some round about fashion.
Remember ACORN and SEIU, they also benefited from fed.gov.
Where do you think money to fund DemocRats come from (indirectly) ?
We are funding our own demise !
They still receive Federal funding but, absurdly, claim that none of that funding is permitted to go to abortion services. So if I gave money to the Charles Manson Family, but specified that he must not spend any of it on murdering folks, that would be OK? Even if Charlie were honest and only used the money to buy food for Squeaky and friends, that would still mean they'd have more money available for murdering folks from what they would have had to spend on food were it not for my donations.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by NeBassman
[Linked Image]
One can lie with statistics. Does that represent money spent or people "served?" You can hand out a thousand leaflets at less than the cost of a single abortion. Would that mean a pie chart would show them a thousand times more involved in educating about birth control than in performing abortions?
This is what has caused the outcry against planned parenthood. It's a disturbing video, so be forewarned.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/24/the-truth-about-planned-parenthood/
HORSEHIT. A chart right out of PP. Here is some stuff for you to ponder on that BULLSHIT chart:

sources

One in 10 people who visit Planned Parenthood go there for abortion services

Planned Parenthood and its advocates love to say that “only” 3 percent of their services are abortion. While the 3 percent number is technically correct, counting the number of services is not a good metric. A better measurement is the rate of abortions per client. On page 14 of the annual report, in the fine print with 6 asterisks, Planned Parenthood states that it served approximately 3 million people. With a reported 327,166 abortions, that means that at minimum more than 1 in 10 — 11 percent — of people (both men and women) who walk into a Planned Parenthood get an abortion. The true numbers of how many women go to PP to have an abortion must be much higher than that, but the report does not break down clients by gender so it is impossible to get exact figures.

Almost 94 percent of Planned Parenthood’s services for pregnant women are abortions

Susan B. Anthony List calculates (emphasis in original):
•In 2012, abortions made up 93.8% [327,166] of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy services, while prenatal care and adoption referrals accounted for only 5.6% (19,506) and 0.6% (2,197), respectively. For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 149 abortions.

This means that Planned Parenthood gave more than 9 in 10 pregnant women abortions!

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/12...hoods-annual-report/#QD35XhvSKtmIlk5B.99
Sterilization would help.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Or math classes.

If you can't figure out that birth control is cheaper than having a kid, don't [bleep].

Hmmm ... if you can't figure that out, you probably won't figure out not to do what makes 'em either. Probably with someone of similar intelligence. frown
And this:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...gan-harvesting-is-big-business-for-them/
Can't figure out what causes pregnancy, but they sure as [bleep] know how to end one.

I'd blame this on the sex ed at public schools, since they seem more inclined to teach safe butt fuggin compared to how babies are made; I guess that's a load against the wall....
Wonder what happened to all the PP shills?...
This wouldn't be an issue if more people were queer....

laugh

One step at a time...

Setp 4 of 12 in going gay: Express your Feminist Bona Fides with Cuckolding

And a commentary on the above article.

Dear Feminists, I’m Sorry, I Was Wrong, I Take It All Back
Laughed my ass off at that link! smile
Another step:

All hetro sex is rape, rapist!
Originally Posted by Steve

One step at a time...

Setp 4 of 12 in going gay: Express your Feminist Bona Fides with Cuckolding

And a commentary on the above article.

Dear Feminists, I’m Sorry, I Was Wrong, I Take It All Back

Wow. That's some scary schidt.

[Linked Image]

Well, Jake couldn't consent either!

Equal rights.

I can't believe that f'n bitch raped him!

Originally Posted by RWE

[Linked Image]

Well, Jake couldn't consent either!

Equal rights.

I can't believe that f'n bitch raped him!

F8ck that! Jake has while male privilege. He's born that way, Guilty!
I am wondering why charities, such as March of Dimes, and American Cancer Society, are funding another charity. That makes now sense, unless they are just money laundrying.
Black Lives Matter.

More black lives were ended by abortion last year than all of the other black deaths combined.

Sorry, I'm not sure who threw that statistic out there, but I heard it on a radio talk show the other day. Not sure if it's true, but it makes sense.
Originally Posted by EdM

yeah. Guess you are down with just about every thing Ed. shocked

F8ck that! Jake has while male privilege. He's born that way, Guilty!

Jake, or should I say Jaaq, identifies as a black man and I am sick and f'n tired of you keeping a brother down.

#whiteguysthatidentifyasblackandbangwhitechickslivesmatter.
Originally Posted by RWE

Jake, or should I say Jaaq, identifies as a black man and I am sick and f'n tired of you keeping a brother down.

#whiteguysthatidentifyasblackandbangwhitechickslivesmatter.

Word! Bother!
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Sarah Palin: "Planned Parenthood" equals quality health care? Nothing could be further from the truth. SHUT IT DOWN. Presidential candidates: join me in calling for Planned Parenthood to be SHUT DOWN.

This is a sham business falsely advertising as a "provider of quality health care for our patients." How can anyone sit back and watch our tax dollars fund this? There are countless distributors of birth control and health care advice out there; PP's fake premise of doing so and caring for any aspect of health is offensive and beyond unethical. Kirsten Powers - thank you for speaking up because this atrocity is not a partisan or gender issue; it's obviously a moral one. The acceptance of this speaks to the character of a nation:
http://www.usatoday.com/…/planned-parenthood-abor…/30426475/

US for Palin shared Rand Paul's post.
News/Media Website · 20,394 Likes· ·
Sarah Palin challenged all16 Presidential candidates to condemn Planned Parenthood and pledge to defund. Rand Paul has stood up and made the pledge. Our sharing of his post does ***NOT*** constitute an endorsement or backing of Paul's campaign. We are not backing a candidate unless Sarah Palin and Sarah PAC do so.
https://www.facebook.com/RandPaul/posts/10153227826781107

US for Palin
Ted Cruz has also called for the de-funding of Planned Parenthood. Thus far two candidates have taken action on de-funding as Sarah Palin challenged. Here is Ted Cruz's statement. Our share is ***NOT*** an endorsement or statement of support or backing of his campaign.
Prosecute and Defund Planned Parenthood!
www.tedcruz.org

US for Palin shared Carly Fiorina's video.This video does not speak specifically about defunding, but Carly Fiorina condemned Planned Parenthood's depraved organ harvesting. Sarah Palin had challenged all Presidential candidates to call for defunding Planned Parenthood. This post is ***NOT*** an endorsement of Carly Fiorina.
Carly Fiorina
“If a woman was looking at the ultrasound used by Planned Parenthood at the same stage of her pregnancy, the doctor would not be talking about fetuses, specimens, or tissues. They would be saying look at your baby’s heartbeat, eyes, and organs.”
Leave it to an attention-whore to turn this into something about her.
I guess in a way the generation during WW1 and WW2 were pretty fortunate They had to work together. They didnt want to be conquered.
Today we have so much wealth and stuff that we have lost our way. We dont need God We dont have to rely on anything except Apple and WiFi to be satisfied.
Sundays are dictated by coaches. Lives are disposable

We are the Roman Empire the second. We are and will fall

We are fuged up

I am lucky I lived the last part of a great civilization I am sorry my Daughter and Grand Kids will not, Sorry guys

Hank
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

I really hope they are still giving them to him.

Ah internet shaming. I'm destroyed. Whatever shall i do............ We'll agree to disagree on this one. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. I'm honored to be called stupid by you deflave. I seen to be the only one u haven't yet. Seeing as all knowing and seeing as u seem to be. Now travis that is uncalled for. I actually have 2 beautiful children now that I have the means to support. Actually was married for 8 years before kids to ensure a nice foundation but thanx for the weak attempt an an insult anyway.

Ah internet shaming. I'm destroyed. Whatever shall i do............ We'll agree to disagree on this one. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. I'm honored to be called stupid by you deflave. I seen to be the only one u haven't yet. Seeing as all knowing and seeing as u seem to be. Now travis that is uncalled for. I actually have 2 beautiful children now that I have the means to support. Actually was married for 8 years before kids to ensure a nice foundation but thanx for the weak attempt an an insult anyway.

No shaming, but just avail yourself of the real facts concerning PP instead of buying their propaganda at face value. All they are is an abortion mill. Every other so-called service they provide is and has been available through Community Clinics:

HORSEHIT. A chart right out of PP. Here is some stuff for you to ponder on that BULLSHIT chart:

sources

Planned Parenthood and its advocates love to say that “only” 3 percent of their services are abortion. While the 3 percent number is technically correct, counting the number of services is not a good metric. A better measurement is the rate of abortions per client. On page 14 of the annual report, in the fine print with 6 asterisks, Planned Parenthood states that it served approximately 3 million people. With a reported 327,166 abortions, that means that at minimum more than 1 in 10 — 11 percent — of people (both men and women) who walk into a Planned Parenthood get an abortion. The true numbers of how many women go to PP to have an abortion must be much higher than that, but the report does not break down clients by gender so it is impossible to get exact figures.

Almost 94 percent of Planned Parenthood’s services for pregnant women are abortions

Susan B. Anthony List calculates (emphasis in original):
•In 2012, abortions made up 93.8% [327,166] of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy services, while prenatal care and adoption referrals accounted for only 5.6% (19,506) and 0.6% (2,197), respectively. For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 149 abortions.

This means that Planned Parenthood gave more than 9 in 10 pregnant women abortions!

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/12...hoods-annual-report/#QD35XhvSKtmIlk5B.99

So that means that 9 out of 10 people visit for PP for something other than an abortion, things like birth control, STD treatments, and cancer screenings. k20350 related his experience as one of those that utilized PP for something other than an abortion.

I can imagine that in many places PP is the only game in town, or the only place in an entire state, that actually offers abortion procedures. No surprises in that regard.
Originally Posted by Squidge

So that means that 9 out of 10 people visit for PP for something other than an abortion, things like birth control, STD treatments, and cancer screenings. k20350 related his experience as one of those that utilized PP for something other than an abortion.

I can imagine that in many places PP is the only game in town, or the only place in an entire state, that actually offers abortion procedures. No surprises in that regard.

READ FAIL. Read the ENTIRE article and like PP, don't cherry pick sentences. usan B. Anthony List calculates (emphasis in original):
Originally Posted by 4ager
Leave it to an attention-whore to turn this into something about her.

You are the only whore posting for attention on this important issue.
Lives are literally at stake.
© 24hourcampfire