Home
Caught in a drug bust, but released to Army custody. This is damned odd. This guy has a fairy godmother or something.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...lifornia-pot-raid-released-by-officials/
Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier who was released in a prisoner exchange in Afghanistan for five Taliban detainees, wound up in the middle of a pot raid earlier this week in northern California.

Captian Greg Van Patten with the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office told Fox News Thursday that the county’s marijuana eradication team encountered Bergdahl on Tuesday while serving a search warrant on a home in Redwood City, Calif.

Van Patten said Bergdahl was detained, but ultimately was “determined not to be connected to the operation, at least there was no evidence to suggest he was involved.”

When Bergdahl encountered the law enforcement team, Van Patten said he identified himself while the sheriff’s office reached out to the Department of Defense. The agency confirmed Bergdahl was on leave, and asked for their assistance in getting him back.

Sheriff’s office personnel later drove Bergdahl “to a halfway point,” where he met up with army representatives.

An Army spokeswoman, Cynthia O. Smith, confirmed to Fox News that Bergdahl was picked up in California.

"U.S. Army North was contacted by the Mendocino County Sheriff's office on July 21 regarding an incident within their jurisdiction in which SGT Bowe Bergdahl was present,” Smith said.

“SGT Bergdahl was on authorized leave in California at that time. He was not arrested and has returned to his duty station at Fort Sam Houston He has not been charged with any crime involving his time on leave,” she added.

Van Patten said the marijuana eradication team discovered 180 mature plants being grown outdoors, and added that it would not be out of the question for someone in the house to not be aware of the plants.

At least one person was arrested in the raid, but Van Patten said at least one person other than Bergdahl was also not arrested. He added that it is “not unusual” for people found in similar situations to be released.
Damned odd is a good description, his story is strange enough. Now this?
Fairy godfather. POTUS.
Regulations and SOP dictate he SHOULD be given a drug test and if positive for THC, it rates an automatic discharge with an Other Than Honorable Discharge. That said, what this guy needs is a firing squad. His actions in Afghanistan rose to the level of Desertion in the face of the enemy, not to mention the lives we lost trying to find his sorry ass.
We got a deal on that one I tell ya.
what this guy needs is a firing squad. His actions in Afghanistan rose to the level of Desertion in the face of the enemy, not to mention the lives we lost trying to find his sorry ass.

AMEN!

Given his pending court martial and the fact he has gone over the hill before why is this SOB not locked up in the stockade rather than out on leave smoking pot?
Van Patten said Bergdahl was detained, but ultimately was “determined not to be connected to the operation, at least there was no evidence to suggest he was involved.”
No evidence is often the case when none is looked for.

Jorge and crowrifle are spot on.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Regulations and SOP dictate he SHOULD be given a drug test and if positive for THC, it rates an automatic discharge with an Other Than Honorable Discharge. That said, what this guy needs is a firing squad. His actions in Afghanistan rose to the level of Desertion in the face of the enemy, not to mention the lives we lost trying to find his sorry ass.
he has been charged with desertion and is facing life in prison.
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
what this guy needs is a firing squad. His actions in Afghanistan rose to the level of Desertion in the face of the enemy, not to mention the lives we lost trying to find his sorry ass.

AMEN!

Given his pending court martial and the fact he has gone over the hill before why is this SOB not locked up in the stockade rather than out on leave smoking pot?

I'm sure there was a lot of "downhill pressure" to treat this with kid gloves. The armed forces, save for a couple of real warrior units, is nothing more than a reflection of what this president and the democrats have done to this country..
What this guy needs is a firing squad. His actions in Afghanistan rose to the level of Desertion in the face of the enemy, not to mention the lives we lost trying to find his sorry ass.

Amen Jorge.

Jim
His day in court is coming.
Obamas surrogate white son

Jorge nice Pic
Thanks, Elk
this guy has Government protection and i would bet he is flagged not to be arrested and to automatically be turned over to government or military agents if apprehended for anything outside the law
Originally Posted by bea175
this guy has Government protection and i would bet he is flagged not to be arrested and to automatically be turned over to government or military agents if apprehended for anything outside the law

This guy is teflon coated....he would be a pile of ash somewhere under a real CIC
Thank goodness we got him home safely.

Dave
Never leave a man behind to much Pot to be smoked
Why is he on leave? I thought he was facing charges?

AMEN!

I'm sure there was a lot of "downhill pressure" to treat this with kid gloves. The armed forces, save for a couple of real warrior units, is nothing more than a reflection of what this president and the democrats have done to this country..

I imagine the down hill pressure from the White House to not string this little bastard up from the nearest tree is like an avalanche.
DId other soldiers get killed trying to find this POS? I remember hearing stuff to that effect but don't hear it anymore.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
DId other soldiers get killed trying to find this POS? I remember hearing stuff to that effect but don't hear it anymore.

yes both killed and crippled
there are a lot of unanswered questions here. If he was 'on authorized leave', why? Thought he was under detention. Charged now with desertion, and on LEAVE? Insane.
When Bergdahl encountered the law enforcement team, Van Patten said he identified himself while the sheriff’s office reached out to the Department of Defense. The agency confirmed Bergdahl was on leave, and asked for their assistance in getting him back.

Reached out to DOD? 'assistance in getting him back'? If he was on authorized leave, why do all that. Not charged, then just set free on the spot.
Major weirdness here, and all the trappings of a cover up. My bet is that he was AWOL again...........
was he at a Muslim Pot Party ?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
there are a lot of unanswered questions here. If he was 'on authorized leave', why? Thought he was under detention. Charged now with desertion, and on LEAVE? Insane.

Reached out to DOD? 'assistance in getting him back'? If he was on authorized leave, why do all that. Not charged, then just set free on the spot.
Major weirdness here, and all the trappings of a cover up. My bet is that he was AWOL again...........

I am betting you are right. Someone needs to lose their job when they get back from Kenya.
Something sure doesn't seem right about this whole mess...it's like he's receiving some extra special care for some reason.
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
Something sure doesn't seem right about this whole mess...it's like he's receiving some extra special care for some reason.
The liar in chief trying to prove their narrative that a deserter and collaborator is an exemplary soldier. Difficult when the only "soldiers" he's been around are yes men and ball washers.
A deserter and a pot smoker, Obama is in love with this one.

If bergdahl could find it in himself to convert to the rainbow way of life... obama would be so blindly smitten with love that maybe he would just sit out his last year of operation destroy America. He would be so busy tonguing bergdahl's ass, he wouldn't have any more time for ripping the country apart.
A pot smoker?
Why does this not surprise me?
Originally Posted by BarryC
A pot smoker?
He grew up with it. His parents are a couple hippies.

[Linked Image]
Just had a thought or maybe it is tinfoil time.

Suppose the Army purposely let this no account son of a shoat go on leave and arranged for him to be present at the pot farm raid.

He fails the drug test and is dismissed from the Army with a Less than Honorable discharge.

Since the Army is now rid of him they shelve the desertion and AWOL charges and they just never get brought to trial as long as Bergdahl just fades away and doesn't become an irritant to the politicos.

Obama wins on the vermin trade and the Army brass scores major points with the National Lawn Jockey and furthers their worthless careers.
So what did we trade for him this time?

Suppose the Army purposely let this no account son of a shoat go on leave and arranged for him to be present at the pot farm raid.

He fails the drug test and is dismissed from the Army with a Less than Honorable discharge.

Since the Army is now rid of him they shelve the desertion and AWOL charges and they just never get brought to trial as long as Bergdahl just fades away and doesn't become an irritant to the politicos.

Obama wins on the vermin trade and the Army brass scores major points with the National Lawn Jockey and furthers their worthless careers.

no, THAT would make sense. What we are seeing makes NO sense. I still think he went AWOL again, and the Army pulled strings to get him out of police custody, and back where he was being kept. I'd like to see some credible paper trail that shows he was on 'authorized leave'.
We had to take 5 Mexican murderers and rapist, 4 Haitian AIDS patients, 3 low level ISIS recruiters and a liberal Canadian first nations activist to get him back this time.

Perry
Originally Posted by stxhunter
he has been charged with desertion and is facing life in prison.

If he's being charged for desertion, what the hell is the SOB doing out smokin dope?
Originally Posted by PWN
We had to take 5 Mexican murderers and rapist, 4 Haitian AIDS patients, 3 low level ISIS recruiters and a liberal Canadian first nations activist to get him back this time.

Perry

And we got the better part of the deal!

Hmmm that might have some legs
OK, the guy is effectively out on bail (??) while facing very serious charges?

How many other people facing charges of desertion are allowed that level of freedom?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
OK, the guy is effectively out on bail (??) while facing very serious charges?

How many other people facing charges of desertion are allowed that level of freedom?

None. A deserter will, except for when they are a political favorite of a treasonous bastard masquerading as POTUS and CiC, be incarcerated until the court martial is completed. They are, by definition, a flight risk.
karma should have found the kid face down in a ditch with a veinful of AIP.
So, he's a dope-smoking good-for-nothing hippie after all. shocked
Originally Posted by RWE

AIP?
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by BarryC
A pot smoker?
He grew up with it. His parents are a couple hippies.

[Linked Image]

Yup, he was raised an entitled, whiny little hippy beotch in SUn Valley Idaho who just couldn't handle it in the real-man's army so then he deserted, got a number of real soldiers killed and his mommy/daddy made muslim goo-goo with Obummer to get him released (BTW, mommy's kiss and hug with Obama looked a lot like Monica and Uncle Bill's film clip - pass the cigar).

They can't lock his worthless azz up soon enough. I wouldn't have let him out of my sight....unless I left him in his cell with a new big, industrial sized trash bag and a couple of extra sheets (gotta provide options).
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by RWE

AIP?

heroin of afghani, iranian or pakistani origin
Originally Posted by RobJordan
So, he's a dope-smoking good-for-nothing hippie after all. shocked
Probably why he took off to find the Taliban. They had the "good" stuff.
© 24hourcampfire