Home
Have met so many fine young couples in our nation's military these last several months.

Their parents and our nation should be proud of how they carry and conduct themselves.

it's really been an honor to get know some of them abit.
No doubt! Media makes it look more bleak in America than it really is. How can they get us to cry for the govt to save us if there's not a problem? If there's not a problem, they'll make one!

Plenty of awesome people in America, we just need them to unite against the common enemy.
Agreed!
I make every effort to thank any man/woman in uniform for their service anytime I see one, never hurts to spring for lunch either if they are in a restaurant. Without exception, they are all polite, respectful, and always thank me for my support of the military. Sometimes I think our only hope. God bless them.
So far of my many nephews, three have graduated college or high school and all three have gone in the military (two Army one Navy). I just got back this past week from Fort Leonard Wood, a place I had never heard of before, to attend the graduation of one of 'em.

I was blown away by the caliber of folks there in uniform.

Birdwatcher
Birdy it's cause most folks refer to it as Fort Lost in the Woods.

congrats to the nephew!
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
So far of my many nephews, three have graduated college or high school and all three have gone in the military (two Army one Navy). I just got back this past week from Fort Leonard Wood, a place I had never heard of before, to attend the graduation of one of 'em.

I was blown away by the caliber of folks there in uniform.

Birdwatcher

I spent 9 weeks there in the summer of 1973. I went on to spend 24 years in the Army and National Guard. I made it a point to never go back to "Lost in the Woods". Birdy, my favorite place to pull duty was Ft. Sam Houston.
kwg
Yes, it is great how they will carry out US government directives without question.
© 24hourcampfire