Home
Posted By: WayneShaw American Pickers - 07/27/15
I like that show, love to see the old stuff. But that gal! BARF! Why ruin a good show by showing that thing?
Posted By: Steelhead Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I like that show, love to see the old stuff. But that gal! BARF! Why ruin a good show by showing that thing?

So what you are saying is Frank is better looking to you than Danielle
Posted By: ST50 Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
A little eccentric, but I like her.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
If you go to their shop in Leclaire, prepare to be underwhelmed.
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
About the only thing she doesn't have is a hog nose ring.
Posted By: WyColoCowboy Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
She's a burlesque dancer on the side - Or was before the show.

The show used to be interesting, but now they aren't really out there "free-styling" Everything (of course) is scheduled and set up for an interesting pick. And the picker tie-ins with other History channel shows are just stupid.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
How are her tits?
Posted By: Wyogal Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by 5sdad
If you go to their shop in Leclaire, prepare to be underwhelmed.

This. Show biz embellishes everything.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
I bet she looks good with a dik in her mouth!!!
Posted By: joken2 Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Their incomes from the American Pickers show and show related things probably far exceeds that of their actual net profits from 'picking'.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by renegade50
I bet she looks good with a dik in her mouth!!!

Feeling romantic today?
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

The show used to be interesting, but now they aren't really out there "free-styling" Everything (of course) is scheduled and set up for an interesting pick. And the picker tie-ins with other History channel shows are just stupid.

Sometimes things must not go as planned!
http://www.bikeiowa.com/News/4820
Posted By: RickyD Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by ST50
A little eccentric, but I like her.
Same here. A little google shows Mike and Dani have been "close" friends for over 10 years. Dani owns a roller derby team, a burlesque troupe, and a clothing boutique in Chicago. Busy girl.

She also sports my favorite build for a gal. I'm not a big fan of tat's on women, but I could overlook that. whistle
Posted By: wageslave Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Now film of ^THAT^ would be must see TV.
Posted By: joken2 Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15

Posted Dec 29, 2010 by BIKEIOWA user
Source

Eastern Iowa
written by: Calvin Eaves

What began as a normal day of "picking" for antique treasure on rural farms, ended violently for Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz--the stars of the History Channel hit show "American Pickers". Things had been going well for Mike and Frank on their visit to 92 year-old Byram Whittler's farm in eastern Iowa. The pickers had already agreed on prices for several old oil cans and advertising signs. But when Frank Fritz became just a bit too insistent on buying a rusty 1920's bicycle for too low a price, old man Whittler took up a pitchfork and began threatening the pickers.

In the ensuing ruckus the fur really began to fly. Frank Fritz had his neck pierced by the pitchfork, Mike Wolfe had puncture wounds on his buttocks. Byram Whittler was treated at a local hospital for several bite marks on his right leg--and was arrested by police afterward.

The producers of "American Pickers" acted quickly and had Frank and Mike immediately flown out of Iowa---leaving their Mercedes van behind. The TV show has been temporarily suspended while the puncture wounds heal and lawyers for all parties make a settlement.

[BIKEIOWA Note: AHH HA! You've been spoofed! #LIE #FUNNY #SPOOF #PARODY #SATIRE]
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by joken2

Source

Eastern Iowa

What began as a normal day of "picking" for antique treasure on rural farms, ended violently for Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz--the stars of the History Channel hit show "American Pickers". Things had been going well for Mike and Frank on their visit to 92 year-old Byram Whittler's farm in eastern Iowa. The pickers had already agreed on prices for several old oil cans and advertising signs. But when Frank Fritz became just a bit too insistent on buying a rusty 1920's bicycle for too low a price, old man Whittler took up a pitchfork and began threatening the pickers.

In the ensuing ruckus the fur really began to fly. Frank Fritz had his neck pierced by the pitchfork, Mike Wolfe had puncture wounds on his buttocks. Byram Whittler was treated at a local hospital for several bite marks on his right leg--and was arrested by police afterward.

The producers of "American Pickers" acted quickly and had Frank and Mike immediately flown out of Iowa---leaving their Mercedes van behind. The TV show has been temporarily suspended while the puncture wounds heal and lawyers for all parties make a settlement.

[BIKEIOWA Note: AHH HA! You've been spoofed! #LIE #FUNNY #SPOOF #PARODY #SATIRE]

Laffin!
Hell, I'll fall for anything!
Posted By: wageslave Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15

Damn.

That would have been UBER-EPIC.

Posted By: tzone Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

I'd bang her like a screen door in a tornado in your trailer park. I want to investigate all of her tats.
Posted By: tzone Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by jorgeI
How are her tits?

They would meet your approval!
Posted By: MagMarc Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by joken2

Source

Eastern Iowa

Laffin!
Hell, I'll fall for anything!

Which one is the biter? laugh
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
The show is as fake as all get-out, of course. How many people would answer the door and not even look at an entire camera crew?

As to Dani, I can't stand tattoos - but I'd love to see how far I didn't like hers.
Posted By: RogueHunter Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15

GOOGLE IMAGE Danielle Colby and you'll see all her tats. There were some full Monty nude shots of her a while ago, but I think she managed to have them pulled - still, there are racy photos there.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
Dani's attractiveness rates a zero with me.

I like the show and have watched it since the start, but don't blame junk owners for not selling stuff to guys just trying to make a buck off it.
You don't object to the junk owners making a buck from it do you? Because there they are, sitting amongst a moldering barn/house/yard of absolute crap. Along come some guys who offer them real money for it. At the end of the day are they better off or worse off than before those two guys showed up?

Don't whine that the two guys subsequently turn a profit on it; that's totally irrelevant to the junk owners. The ONLY relevant factor for the owners is that they used to have junk and now they have money.
Posted By: deflave Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
That show is beyond fugking stupid and does no favors to the gouger-fraternity as a whole.

I've no doubt the girl would love me.

Travis
I have no doubt she'd love you, too, Trav. Unfortunately, that'd be after she spit-roasted you and doused you in BBQ sauce...

My bet is she take on any two of us here and waste us. If I were one of them, she could wup three.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15

She was seen cooking at Quemado this past weekend...
Posted By: cv540 Re: American Pickers - 07/27/15
A few years ago my wife and I took a trip across Lake Michigan on the Lake Express ferry. We were one of the earlier cars to load onto the drive on ferry, and stood around for awhile watching the other cars load up. Right before we left a funny looking panel truck with writing on the side was one of the last cars to load, with a tall guy and a shorter guy getting out.

While going across I went up on the top deck and noticed the shorter guy walk up and look out, and noticed there was a guy with a camera following him. I walked over and talked to him, and asked him about his vehicle. He told me he was in some show called American Pickers, which I had never heard about, and he described it to me.

Have since watched the show a few times, but never saw this particular episode.
Posted By: billy336 Re: American Pickers - 07/28/15
Sometimes she looks bangable, then again, sometimes she looks like she stanks.
© 24hourcampfire