Home
thinks he could win one more time:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama-rebukes-african-leaders-says-he-could-win-third-term-n399536

WTF is he smoking?

Is it because the media makes him believe he is the best there ever was? Is he so far from reality? Does he really believes his own BS?
He's tipping his hand as to not wanting to leave office; a JV team Mugabe wannabe.
Quote from the article:

He told them that, in the United States, "the law is the law — no one person is above the law, not even the president."

Wow that's ironic. I thought he was above the law this whole time. Learn something new every day I guess!!!
Originally Posted by philgood80
Quote from the article:

He told them that, in the United States, "the law is the law — no one person is above the law, not even the president."

Wow that's ironic. I thought he was above the law this whole time. Learn something new every day I guess!!!

If we had ANY Congress with balls, they'd drop an indictment on his ass for the myriad of illegal and unconstitutional acts he and his administration have committed, and start it off with HIS quote on that.
He might want to recalculate his odds of actually being sworn in again..
Originally Posted by 4ager
Quote from the article:

If we had ANY Congress with balls, they'd drop an indictment on his ass for the myriad of illegal and unconstitutional acts he and his administration have committed, and start it off with HIS quote on that.

Yep!
Originally Posted by 4ager
Quote from the article:

Congress has plenty of balls. They're kept as trophies on the mantles of people like Soros and the Kochs.
I think he misplaced the decimal point in his odds or winning another election. I thing he needs to move it ten places to the left, a direction he of all people should understand.
If he could run, and if forced to bet my life on it, I wouldn't bet against him.
Why? Would you really want to live through four mor years of his crap?
Originally Posted by Scott F
Why? Would you really want to live through four mor years of his crap?

No, but I suspect that Joe is commenting on the ineptitude of the Rs in Presidential campaigns, the idiocy of the American populace, and the complicity of the MSM.
That part I believe is right.
We have enough idiots in this country that I think he could get reelected. You can count on the votes of millions of illegals who will be found eligible to vote.
© 24hourcampfire