Home
Breitbart News: Breitbart TV 7/28/15
Tuesday in Ethiopia, President Barack Obama said he would win a third term if the Constitution allowed him to run because he has been a “pretty good president.”

Obama said, “I am in my second term. It has been an extraordinary privilege for me to serve as President of the United States. I cannot imagine a greater honor or a more interesting job. I love my work. But, under our Constitution, I cannot run again. I can’t run again.

I actually think I’m a pretty good president.
I think if I ran, I could win, but I can’t.”
You think he wouldn't?

Dave
Pretty good is only 1 notch above not worth a damn, he's several notches below that.
Notice he didn't say "without cheating like usual".
The only way a Democrat can win a election is to steal it.
barack is spot on accurate.
But, under our Constitution

He can only dream of a country without guns, no laws but his own, a gay lover and a pipe full of rock cocaine.
Since when has he let those pesky laws , get in the way
I read that this morning on either Fox or Drudge. After I stopped laughing I found my appetite had gone away. sick
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
..... I cannot imagine a greater honor or a more interesting job. I love my work. ....

That SOB has not put in a honest days work in 6 1/2 years. mad
Originally Posted by bea175

No, what it really takes is for the Rs to run a complete idiot and pathetic campaigns of epic proportions. See McLame and RINO-Romney for prime examples of this fact.
He has a complete unrealistic perception of his work - or lack of.

They say Hitler was sane on the beginning, but people around him and media eventually convinced him he is a genius and military leader and he can never go wrong.
Originally Posted by Hotload
..... I cannot imagine a greater honor or a more interesting job. I love my work. ....

That SOB has not put in a honest days work in 26 1/2 years or more. mad

Fixed it. It was off by at least a few decades!
Originally Posted by philgood80

grin

That SOB has not put in a honest days work in 6 1/2 years. mad

Obama wouldn't know an honest day's work if it walked up and bit him in the arse.
Originally Posted by Czech_Made

They say Hitler was sane on the beginning, but people around him and media eventually convinced him he is a genius and military leader and he can never go wrong.

Not too mention he didn't drink. How can you stay sane if you don't drink?

Dave
Delusional dumbass...
For clarity, my comment was directed at Obama. Not deflave, he's just drunk again.
The biggest issue with a hack is they simply don't know they're a hack.
The country needed an Obama.

Presently most homes in America have horded a ten fold supply of Guns and Ammo.

Before Obama the country was lax and unprepared.

Shod
Originally Posted by MOGC
For clarity, my comment was directed at Obama. Not deflave, he's just drunk again.

We all understand laugh
The Constitution says you must be US-born to be President. It says the President cannot dictate law. It says the President's job is to serve, not play golf and take global vacations twice a month.

So far, none of THAT has mattered. Why obey that silly "two terms" thing?

laugh laugh laugh
A year ago I'd of thought you were stupid if you thought BO would run for a third term. Today? Not so much.

If the R's put up more of the same garbage, I wouldn't be shocked if he was "prodded" to run again.

He'd win to.
Fundamentally transforming The
United States of America. - obama
Originally Posted by philgood80

grin

He's older than that!

I was about to report you for cyber-bullying.

Clark
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The Constitution says you must be US-born to be President. It says the President cannot dictate law. It says the President's job is to serve, not play golf and take global vacations twice a month.

So far, none of THAT has mattered. Why obey that silly "two terms" thing?

no. The Constitution says he must be "A natural born Citizen". It does not specify that he was born in America. A “natural born Citizen” means a citizen from birth with no need to go through naturalization proceedings.
If parents were US Citizens, or one parent was, then the child is a 'natural born' Citizen.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder, from the Mayo Clinic...Think this fits the guy living in the White House?

DSM-5 criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...ty-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568
Originally Posted by Mathsr
Narcissistic Personality Disorder, from the Mayo Clinic...Think this fits the guy living in the White House?

Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

So safariman and Obama do have something in common.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Since when has he let those pesky laws , get in the way

Same reaction I had when I read it. The constitution has not stopped him yet.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Mathsr

So safariman and Obama do have something in common.

When Obama trys to sell a Mashburn in the classifieds here we'll know for sure big brother is watching wink
You just described most of the people on this forum... grin
Not by my vote. Did not vote for the current administration first and second time. Too much ambiguous B S. on his part, too much gulabilty(sp) on liberals part. Not enough common sense by many. Time for him to fade into the back ground! Don't plan on the fading into the back ground too much. Obama will continue to haunt us from afar! MTG
Originally Posted by deflave

I was about to report you for cyber-bullying.

Clark

Please don't! My Probation Officer is already pissed at me. Three strikes and all that...
I really still find it hard to believe . Didn't know we had that many stupid people in the U.S. to elect that fraud twice. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by bea175

No, what it really takes is for the Rs to run a complete idiot and pathetic campaigns of epic proportions. See McLame and RINO-Romney for prime examples of this fact.

Exactamundo; limp wristed pansies handed him stuff.

Easier to say he stole it, but it isn't hard to win when yer opponent runs a candy-a$$ed imitation of you...

I'm sure he'd win what with all the handouts and a Bush running to "oppose" him...
He is not out of the White House yet.
It's not obammmy………………
it's the voters.
He means a pretty good KING.
Yeah the stupid p o s s-o-b could end up with a cap popped in his ass too !!! Stupid F KIN tigger
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
You just described most of the people on this forum… grin

Good chance you are right! grin

Sad thing is I would rather have most of the people on this forum living in the White House as President, than what we have in there now…I might not agree with the politics of some of the members here, but I think most would be doing their best for our country rather than trying to destroy it.
© 24hourcampfire