Home
Posted By: RS308MX A profound thought - 07/29/15
A profound thought from one of the great thinkers of our time ...
Some two hundred years ago the White People sat on their porches and watched the Black People do the work that needed to be done so the Whites could live the life they wanted. If the Blacks didn't produce enough to keep the Whites happy, the complained about it. In those days it was called slavery!

Today the Black People sit on their porches and watch the White People work to pay the taxes that are necessary for the Blacks to live the life they want. If their welfare check is not enough to keep them happy, they complain about it!
It would appear to me that the only thing that has changed is the color of the slaves!
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: A profound thought - 07/29/15
the chickens always come home to roost.
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: A profound thought - 07/29/15
someone sent that to me a few weeks ago, and i have sent it to others, as well.

profound, is a good description

ked
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: A profound thought - 07/30/15
Some two hundred years ago the White People sat on their porches and watched the Black People do the work that needed to be done so the Whites could live the life they wanted. If the Blacks didn't produce enough to keep the Whites happy, the complained about it. In those days it was called slavery!
This part is inaccurate. In reality, very few white owned slaves. They worked hard to build their lives. Even smallholders with only a few slaves worked right along side of them.
Posted By: savage24 Re: A profound thought - 07/30/15
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

profound, is a good description

Racist is a better description
© 24hourcampfire