Home
Posted By: 700LH You can't do it for them Jeb - 07/31/15
They have to do it themselves.

This is a GOP front runner?

WTF is he talking about, are there places in this country that don't have elementary schools or high schools? Are there kids who have no schools in their neighborhoods to enroll in? What is the injustice that he speaks of?
Jeb, with his stand on immigration, global warming, etc. should form his own party, the republicrats. If he is the republicans candidate I'm looking for another Ross Perot.
Have a look in the Oxford International Dictionary for the definition of RINO and you;ll find Jeb's picture.

Jim
i will not ever vote for Jeb.

nuff said, ked
useless hillary clone
Posted By: jimy Re: You can't do it for them Jeb - 08/01/15
Jeb is to the left of Hillary!
Posted By: sherp Re: You can't do it for them Jeb - 08/01/15
Hey he was smack in the middle of the abortion industry which is 60% aborted minority fetuses. What more do you want from the guy? Come next year you will be singing his praises.
The "recent injustice" is the War on Poverty, which made too many people dependent on Government. And another one is those who tell young blacks, "you can't get ahead because you're black" giving them no reason to care about civilized society.

You cannot give people self respect. It is always earned.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
WTF is he talking about, are there places in this country that don't have elementary schools or high schools? Are there kids who have no schools in their neighborhoods to enroll in? What is the injustice that he speaks of?

And joining with the URBAN LEAGUE????

Speaking as one who lives and teaches in a lower-income urban area....

It remains true today as it ever was. If you can't make it here in America you can't make it anywhere. And for those who DO make it from rough areas, almost always the parents (or parent in the case of Ben Carson), deserve most of the credit.

Its like Bush is throwing the election on purpose.

Birdwatcher
His stand on immigration and on common core, are enough for me to look elsewhere.
You guys are starting to see what I've been talking about. We've been dealing with his RINO schit for years here.

When your weekly grocery flier comes to your neighborhood with Spanish on top and English on the bottom like mine does, you'll truly understand what I'm talking about.
"Read my lips . . . no more Bush!"
© 24hourcampfire