Home
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/01/15
http://www.tpnn.com/2015/05/03/vide...hbors-asked-him-to-move-hint-its-not-pc/
That muzzy said that he wanted to have family activity's well why not have his kids hold a pig rodeo and ride the pigs in all of their glory.

But I bet the farmer would not want to taint his pigs.
They would probably not be edible after having those filthy muzzy's on them.
The muzzy said that he did not come from an undesirable neighborhood.

Then why does he not go back to what I call an undesirable country and stop pushing his attitude on people that were there before him.

Oh that's right he has more rights than the citizen that was there first.
Originally Posted by funshooter
The muzzy said that he did not come from an undesirable neighborhood.

Then why does he not go back to what I call an undesirable country and stop pushing his attitude on people that were there before him.

Oh that's right he has more rights than the citizen that was there first.

Insert Native Americans here__________________
This news is kind of old. I'm surprised Foxnews is just getting around to reporting it. Last I heard, some officials were pressuring him to stop the races. I haven't heard the latest.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/01/15
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This news is kind of old. I'm surprised Foxnews is just getting around to reporting it. Last I heard, some officials were pressuring him to stop the races. I haven't heard the latest.

Still think liberalism is a CA problem?

I am getting fed up with all these foreigners coming to the great country America, only to try to change it to be more like the third world [bleep] they just left, then having liberals demand we become that third world [bleep] to make them feel more at home.

Is this site going PC that it now ciphers out wrong spellings of chittthole?
Now listen here, they are offended.

BWAAAAAAAAHaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Posted By: DMc Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/01/15
Hope he builds a stage and holds wet T-shirt contest just after the PIG races!

DMc
Erect a huge billboard with pig in a turban.
"Come flog your hog and sample the loser"!
Rename the place "Mo-HAM-ed Downs"
You are absolutely sick - and I LOVE it!
CALIC,, That is good. I mean it.
That was good.
Thanks for the laugh.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/01/15
That was a good one.
Originally Posted by calikooknic

Or maybe "The Bacon Foundation". (google Beacon Foundation to know what that's about).
A pigs head in every pot!

No job, hungry, come on in.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/01/15
I could understand them being upset if someone put a hog operation next to a mosque. But the idiots built the mosque next to the hog operation. I can find no sympathy for these idiots.
I say build a hog operation IN the mosque.

Pay the rent in ham bones and fertilizer.

If you live out in the country, you see that kinda crap all the time. People move from the city and then want to change it all, to be like the city they left. I have got disgruntled and have come to think that if you have no background in the country, you need to stay in the city for the rest of your life. I know, not fair, but I can't help how I think. miles
"While many Muslims are peaceful "

That's a concession right there. Every damn one of 'em is down with
Jihad.
Hundred percent agree.

Work all their thinking lives save up to escape, then bring it with them and strive to implement it as though they're the enlightened ones.

Stupid bastards.
Why you think we stay out here and avoid you?

Ask me, they need killing.

It might not help, but it certainly can't hurt.

Originally Posted by milespatton
If you live out in the country, you see that kinda crap all the time. People move from the city and then want to change it all, to be like the city they left. I have got disgruntled and have come to think that if you have no background in the country, you need to stay in the city for the rest of your life. I know, not fair, but I can't help how I think. miles

Sorry.
I forgot to quote what I was commenting on.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
"While many Muslims are peaceful "

That's a concession right there. Every damn one of 'em is down with
Jihad.

Every peaceful hijad pig I ever seen was makin noise while porkin to make some bacon.

Wishing he was a goat with 72 peaceful muslim men to pork up the butt while turning on a spit in Hell's hottest bbq.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/02/15
F*ckers just keep pushin', ain't gonna be too long before you see some white jihadists poppin' up.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/02/15
Years ago we were told the same kind of thing about homos. Now look at what we have!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/02/15
Originally Posted by Ringman
Years ago we were told the same kind of thing about homos. Now look at what we have!

Homo's weren't trying to kill you, they just wanted to buttfuck you.
Ya know, folks.
He ain't trying to be funny.

I hope you see that.

Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/02/15
Originally Posted by calikooknic

Damn that is funny!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Well that's one thing a guy could want to do.

Doesn't really say much though, does it.

Posted By: Ringman Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/02/15
12344mag,

Originally Posted By Ringman

Partially correct. They wanted to kill our culture, the one so many of us grew up in, and succeeded.
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Ya know, folks.
He ain't trying to be funny.

I hope you see that.

What does that have to do with anonymous humor on a website several years after the facts?
I don't think this is the first or even third time I have seen this exert on here or through email.

No flame, fun read, good to see, ....etc.

Seems pretty much identical to a similar situation past.
Verifier requested,.....is this really OLD ?

Or is there a recent date on this ?

GTC
Greg, I didn't see a date anywhere but somebody did say it was old news. New to me so I really don't know.
Beat me to the gate.

GTC
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/02/15
The sad part is that muzzy will probably sue and win thanks to some Obama appointed judge.
Note to that muzzy. You're offended. GFY. Muzzy here is what ofends me. You and every other muzzy are in my country. GET OUT! We don't want or you sharia law. You may not like it if we finally get mad and invite you to a game of cowboys and muslims.
Paul B.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Texas pig farm vs muzzies - 08/02/15
Just another example of islam should be classified a way of life, a cult and should be outlawed in the USA.
Wish I lived closer so I could attend the races. Every good Texan within 60 miles of that place should be there every Friday.

Heard a preacher yesterday say that Texas was averaging 500K to 550K new residents a year. More from other states than other countries.

Had to agree when he said, "Maybe they're wanting to build a fence on the wrong border."

I'm not sure which is the bigger threat to Texas,(and the country), the muzzies or the people from the liberal cities.
© 24hourcampfire