Home
That's right folks, one of the guns bought in 2010 by one of the Garland Texas Islamic terrorists was purchased through the Fast & Furious program...

It's in the Chicago Tribune so it MUST be true.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/la-na-garland-gun-20150801-story.html#page=1
the head of the a.t.f. in phx under fast and furious bought one of those little 5.7 automatics, listing as his home address the a.t.f. business address, which isn't the way you are suppose to fill out the 4473 i believe. He later sold the gun on back page, and it was traced to a shooting in mexico. Of course when fast and furious broke, he was promoted up and out to washington.
Can we hold Holder and his boss liable for the Marines deaths.

They are responsible.
Originally Posted by funshooter

They are responsible.

Culpable possibly, responsibility lays squarely on the turkey that pulled the trigger.
Well, Mr JS twart...
A young BP Agent by the name of Brian Terry would agree that guns don't pull their own triggers if he were still alive to do it.

But since he ain't, maybe let's look at the u s fed dot gov ass holes that provided his murderer with a trigger to pull.
Shall we?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Well, Mr JS twart...
A young BP Agent by the name of Brian Terry would agree that guns don't pull their own triggers if he were still alive to do it.

But since he ain't, maybe let's look at the u s fed dot gov ass holes that provided his murderer with a trigger to pull.
Shall we?

I shall leave the kindergarten name stuff to you...and it may be a better idea to go after the .gov characters that let the nasties into the country in the first place, the mob that are still letting them in.

That Holder fellow and his cohorts seem to be untouchable.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by funshooter

They are responsible.

Culpable possibly, responsibility lays squarely on the turkey that pulled the trigger.

Off topic, but good to see you back James..You've been away too long!

Thank you Pete.
I second Pete's statement...glad you're ok James

Thank you, life at this end of the world has been pretty good in the past twelve months...most interesting.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Thank you, life at this end of the world has been pretty good in the past twelve months...most interesting.

Been pretty good to me since January as well

[Linked Image]

Ha, you win as nothing beats that.

Congratulations and the very best wishes for you and yours.

Regards.
grin Dang good to see ya back JS!!!! As for Gitem...well he got the gold but he deserved to get lucky grin
© 24hourcampfire