Home
Re Will Trump not run as a third party.
Yep, appears Fox is on the "Sink Trump" bandwagon with the GOP...
Posted By: Barkoff Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
Legitimate question. Many believe he is pulling a Perot.
Posted By: byc Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
No kidding. That was really low.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
Any FOX link available?
Posted By: PVT Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
I agree cheap azz shot
Originally Posted by PVT
I agree cheap azz shot

It doesn't worry you?
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by PVT
I agree cheap azz shot

It doesn't worry you?

Oh yes, it absolutely does. But it could have been asked better than a hand raise.

point Cruz.
FOX is being tough on all of them.
Posted By: KFWA Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
what would happen if Trump had made that pledge? It would have opened up the GOP to do everything they could to marginalize him.

Posted By: 4ager Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
Any further questions as to whether ALL the media is simply playing a role for .gov?

Fox is the scripted counter to MSN; nothing more.

Fall for it if you will, and MILLIONS will.

Caligula would be proud, as would Stalin, Marx, Lenin, and Mao.

point Cruz.

Dayam right!
Posted By: eyeball Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
Yep.

....and you're pulling a Barkoff.

....information central, your place.

GTC
Posted By: Witness Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
Does Meagan have panties on tonight ? I think Donald just spanked her
I'd spank Megyn!!!
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
Witness: The girl shaves it!
I think she got a "talking to" regarding her last "beaver shot" incident on national T.V.!
I am guessing she now sports "thong" panties as an "in yo'face".
I had that original "beaver shot" saved on my puter for a while but can't find it to link to now?
hildabeast is swimming in her own stew after it was released today that the F.B.I. investigation is indeed CRIMINAL now!
I hope they hang her by her "cankles" on that little fiasco.
Trump is puttin in some good counter-punches!
The media deserves that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Witness Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
Well my wife thinks Donald is rude, I think he saying what the people of this country want to hear not the talking heads and career politicians, and what you aid about Meagan was bound to cause strait talk.
Teddy Roosevelt was rude. "Americans released, or you die" when speaking to the moslem leader of a north african nation who had taken Americans hostage.
Originally Posted by Witness
Well my wife thinks Donald is rude, I think he saying what the people of this country want to hear not the talking heads and career politicians, and what you aid about Meagan was bound to cause strait talk.

Trump is feeding the base red meat without providing any real solutions to any issues. The fact he is willing to sink the GOP by going 3rd party should tell you all you need to hear. Can you say Clinton/Trump. The man is clearing the path for Hillary, he is not a candidate, just a side show.
And the dimocrap party is prepared to destroy the country by running a commie moslem dick licking pos community organizer who u idolize.
Posted By: byc Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Trump is feeding the base red meat without providing any real solutions to any issues. The fact he is willing to sink the GOP by going 3rd party should tell you all you need to hear. Can you say Clinton/Trump. The man is clearing the path for Hillary, he is not a candidate, just a side show.

TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: RobJordan Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15

^^^^+100 And there are a lot of rock-solid conservatives who see Trump as utterly destructive because, in the final analysis, its not clear that he isn't a completely egomaniacal kook. Not saying he is. I think its still an open (and very legitimate) question and we should not automatically discount any Republican who agrees as an establishment Rhino unworthy of support. Some of you with Trump goggles on need to look at his past record in terms of what he has said and who and what he has supported. There is a compelling argument to be made that he is the farthest thing in the world from a conservative.

On the other hand, there is no denying that his willingness to talk straight has struck a nerve with Republicans who are sick and tired of the pusillanimity (is that a word? blush ) of the GOP establishment. Problem is, Cruz, Paul, Rubio, Walker. Carson---none of them are part of that establishment and they have much better conservative credentials than Trump (well, possibly excepting Rubio, who is a pussy on immigration).

Jordan
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

This may well be the truth.
Posted By: 700LH Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15
This country needs a third party.
What we now have is not a solution to the problems facing us.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Any further questions as to whether ALL the media is simply playing a role for .gov?

Fox is the scripted counter to MSN; nothing more.

Fall for it if you will, and MILLIONS will.

Caligula would be proud, as would Stalin, Marx, Lenin, and Mao.

Wearing tin foil tonight are we? crazy
Originally Posted by 700LH
This country needs a third party.
What we now have is not a solution to the problems facing us.

If the third party was conservative Republican, I'd agree! grin One of my favorite thinkers once said "the future of the country depends on the Republican party and the future of the Republican party depends on the conservative wing of that party."
SOB, cant believe the cheers for querr marriage in the gop audience.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: What a cheap chitt shot - 08/06/15

Good question and a good answer from DONALD.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Re Will Trump not run as a third party.

Yep they knew his answer without asking. A better question would be if anyone would really do what they are saying just to get elected.
If the third party was conservative Republican, I'd agree!

I have said it before and I will say it again. During the Presidential election is not the time to try to form a third party. Grass roots in smaller elections and have it already in place for the big one. miles
© 24hourcampfire