Home
First Lady Trump

[Linked Image]

Somehow I just can't see her scratching her ass in public...

Me want dat.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
First Lady Trump

[Linked Image]

YOu would defy a law of nature by putting Moochelles picture next to that
Trump sure proved the Beatles wrong.

Money *can* buy you love.
Says the guy with what appears to be a naked Hillary avatar? Something wrong with that [bleep]
Originally Posted by exbiologist
Says the guy with what appears to be a naked Hillary avatar? Something wrong with that [bleep]

LOL
I can't prove these are Melania but the captions say they are. And these are when she was younger, but as long as we're on the topic...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A thought just occurred to me. If Trump gets elected and then she divorces him while in office, does she get half of the US?

I'm guessing he has pre-nup where she'd only get a couple of states at best...

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

LOL

one thing about the fire...sure a good place to catch a good laugh first thing in the morning, thanks guys
First Lady Trump

[Linked Image]

Somehow I just can't see her scratching her ass in public...

OK, that's it. Count me in...

Posted By: jpb Re: The best reason to elect Trump - 08/20/15

exbiologist,

It is easy to see who the woman in the avatar really is -- just right mouse click on the little avatar image then "View image" to see it full size.

Trust me, you'll be glad you did because the tiny image doesn't do her justice. grin

John

Originally Posted by jpb

exbiologist,

It is easy to see who the woman in the avatar really is -- just right mouse click on the little avatar image then "View image" to see it full size.

Trust me, you'll be glad you did because the tiny image doesn't do her justice. grin

John

WARNING!!! For the love of God, don't do it....!!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jpb

exbiologist,

John

Dont do it!! It's a lie...yuck
You dick.
She has very pretty titties.. Guess thats good enough reason to marry her.
Property of DONALD TRUMP
why did I listen to you? I just vomited in my mouth.
Originally Posted by CoyoteChuck52
Originally Posted by jpb

exbiologist,

John

Dont do it!! It's a lie...yuck

No way, Jose!
Thanks jbp. Not for that particular image
but for future uses.
So much better than the present Skank in chief!
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It bought those suckers love too Bristle, or something kinda close to it, except for than Lennon guy. He saved his money. smile
I just can't believe The Donald wants to downsize to a smaller house in a not-so-nice neighborhood!
Posted By: Gus Re: The best reason to elect Trump - 08/20/15
Originally Posted by bearbacker
I just can't believe The Donald wants to downsize to a smaller house in a not-so-nice neighborhood!

he might think or believe he is called here to serve? and that means giving up a lot of material possesions?

A thought just occurred to me. If Trump gets elected and then she divorces him while in office, does she get half of the US?

Only half the national debt.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

She's with him 'cause she loves him. Money ain't got nuthin' to do with it.
It's true love.
I can't prove these are Melania but the captions say they are. And these are when she was younger, but as long as we're on the topic...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'm guessing he has pre-nup where she'd only get a couple of states at best...

If the current First-Hater got her way, we'd be worth half our value anyways.

What a change to have someone that is thankful for the opportunities America gave her!
Originally Posted by jpb

exbiologist,

John

I am NOT going to even think about trying that! sick
© 24hourcampfire