Home

You trifling mother-f*ckers… There is police brutality out there. I’ll give you that. But, night after night after night, on Channel 4, Channel 2, Channel 5, Channel 30, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, murder, murder, murder, black on black murder. But yet you a$$holes are out there tearing up your own sh*t. It’s not your sh*t. It’s other people’s sh*t. For a criminal. For a thug.
She speaks the truth.
Best one I've heard in a while, and kudos to her for putting her name to it.
thank you m'am

and thanks Conrad for posting this

kinda reminds me a bit of Trump, saying what needs to be said, hold the PC bullchit
Need more like her, but I say just let them go and they will eradicate themselves. All the white people and police should just move out from that shictt hole and let them have it. In a years time they will kill each other like savage boons they are.
I don't think I found my hero for the day yet….until now. Thanks for posting that. (She's the proof that some of the goofs here should recognize: good people is good people.)
I wonder if some of this could have made the main stream media if she had used better language.

Would be nice to see this on the evening news, but would require too many "bleeps".
Let's have a Peggy Hubbard Day across North America!
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven
I wonder if some of this could have made the main stream media if she had used better language.

Would be nice to see this on the evening news, but would require too many "bleeps".

Real world is usually a mass of bleeps.
This should be played on the news every time some ni**er bitches about anything
© 24hourcampfire