Home
http://truthuncensored.net/breaking...eks-video/#sthash.LEFmeTzv.uZBw9n6C.dpbs

The great Donald Trump has made a huge announcement. He and Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) are joining forces to do “something very big over the next two weeks in Washington.” And when Trump says big, he means it!

Ted-Cruz-Donald-Trump

American Freedom Fighters Reports:

Speaking to reporters following a stop in South Carolina Trump said the event will essentially be a protest of the Obama’s “totally incompetent” nuclear deal with Iran. He also calls Ted Cruz “a friend of mine and a good guy.”

“By the way, even if you break it up, they are going to get $150 billion.” Trump said adding, “You know what I’d do? I wouldn’t give them the money. I don’t care what the deal… I would not give them the money.”

The Cruz campaign later told TheBlaze that the Texas Republican “has invited Donald Trump to join him on the Capitol grounds for a rally to call on members of Congress to defeat the catastrophic deal that the Obama Administration has struck with the Islamic Republic of Iran.”

Campaign spokesman Catherine Frazier said the event will be sponsored by Tea Party Patriots, Center for Security Policy, and the Zionist Organization of America.

“We are thankful for all their hard work on this effort and will have more details on time, date, and location as they are finalized,” she added.

Photo: Bing

- See more at: http://truthuncensored.net/breaking...eks-video/#sthash.LEFmeTzv.uZBw9n6C.dpuf
Why have 'F(ck you' money if you ain't going to say 'F*ck you' on occasion.
Exactly.
So Cruz invites Trump to his rally and Trump gets the headline..
But Cruz gets a chance to know the man, myth, and legend grin
Has anyone else wondered if they'll wind up on the same ticket?
Yep.
Chance for Cruz to "clear the field" of the other candidates, and horn in on some of Trump's publicity. Either, a) Trump implodes and Cruz takes his supporters, or b) Trump considers him for VP pick.
It's going to be HUGE!!
I'm thinking this Trump/Cruz partnership was cooked up some time ago.
The involvement of Zionist Organizations provokes some ?interest too.

The pieces to this puzzle are out there... this "huge deal" is not as straightforward as it appears on the surface.

Kinda strange that two opponnents in a presidential primary should join forces on the Iran issue... why didn't Cruz extend the offer to the other contenders?? I
maybe he did.
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

The pieces to this puzzle are out there... this "huge deal" is not as straightforward as it appears on the surface.

Kinda strange that two opponnents in a presidential primary should join forces on the Iran issue... why didn't Cruz extend the offer to the other contenders?? I

If Cruz REALLY does have great concern about the Iran Deal... and there is every indication that he does.... what better way to draw attention to it than to partner up with the guy who is sure to draw media attention?

I still believe that the most likely end game is that Trump withdraws after clearing the field for his chosen one... Cruz.

Being self funded, Trump can do that.

The most powerful man in any historical kingdom has not been the King..... it's the one who crowns the King.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
...“By the way, even if you break it up, they are going to get $150 billion.” Trump said adding, “You know what I’d do? I wouldn’t give them the money. I don’t care what the deal… I would not give them the money.”...

Every time I read this part I have to laugh. That's the way to handle bad deals created by a predecessor.

In my best New Yawk accent:

"Hey, Iran, ya want'cher money? I got'cher f*ckin' money right here..."

"Youse guys want'cher money? Come and get it!"

"Oh, whassa mattah? Youse gots sand in your vagina about me renegin' onna deal? So f*ckin' sue me..."

The possibilities are endless. wink
we have so many elite moron's in office that are so much smarter than the average man.
The possibilities are endless.

This is gonna be great....

[Linked Image]
There is certain satisfaction in the knowledge that the Washington establishment is developing a colon ulcer.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

With any luck they will "Spoon" and announce that they are a "ticket" with the results being a complete break up of the GOP before the first primary ever takes place.

We can only hope and pray!
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
[Linked Image]
I don't think Cruz or Trump are "Douch Bags"...Now "Dumb Arss is a god fit!
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

With any luck they will "Spoon" and announce that they are a "ticket" with the results being a complete break up of the GOP before the first primary ever takes place.

We can only hope and pray!

Donald will have his foot on your throat and those of your cohorts in short order.

Campaign staff 35 people Hillarys 350 people and he is getting the word out more effectively then anyone.

Yeah there are 10 billion reasons no one can touch Donald
Originally Posted by ltppowell
There is certain satisfaction in the knowledge that the Washington establishment is developing a colon ulcer.

I get a chuckle thinking about it a few times a day actually

Here's a chuckle for ya; if we lose this one, we lose our guns.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Could be right and no laughing matter........

That's a given. What do you propose we do ? My thoughts would be support the candidate most likely to beat whatever the gimmidats have.

How long did it take you to think up that snappy come-back?

Oh yea,,,, before I forget.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Timberlake

Could be right and no laughing matter........

He's absolutely right on that one.

The next POTUS will replace Ginsburg and Kennedy on the SCOTUS. Check the 2A decisions for that math. That will happen within the first four years. If the POTUS is a two-term POTUS, figure on those two being joined by likely Scalia and Breyer, and possibly Alito and Roberts or Thomas.

The next 8 years will reshape the SCOTUS and therefore the laws of this nation for at least the next century.
8/27/15 Ramesh Ponnuru: Donald Trump told Mark Halperin yesterday that his sister, a federal judge, would be a “phenomenal” Supreme Court justice. He also said that “we will have to rule that out now, at least.”

If he ever becomes president, let’s hope he rules it out permanently. Maryanne Trump Barry came up in my book The Party of Death for writing one of those heated judicial decisions in favor of giving constitutional protection to partial-birth abortion. She called a New Jersey law against it a “desperate attempt” to undermine Roe v. Wade. It was, she wrote, “based on semantic machinations, irrational line-drawing, and an obvious attempt to inflame public opinion instead of logic or medical evidence.” It made no difference where the fetus was when it “expired.”
[...]

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...-abortion-extremist-judge-ramesh-ponnuru

Or we lose a few states. The left doesn't want conservatives messing with their Utopian dream any more than we want them messing with our Constitutional rights.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

[Linked Image]

Your mom does not seem to age!

[Linked Image]

Looks like she shot up her mobile home.

[Linked Image]

unlike you, your shctick you play around here got old a long time ago. beatch
Originally Posted by curdog4570

If Cruz REALLY does have great concern about the Iran Deal... and there is every indication that he does.... what better way to draw attention to it than to partner up with the guy who is sure to draw media attention?

I still believe that the most likely end game is that Trump withdraws after clearing the field for his chosen one... Cruz.

The most powerful man in any historical kingdom has not been the King..... it's the one who crowns the King.

You got it all wrong. Cruz is riding trumps coat tail. The reason Trump and Cruz are going into this Iran thing is because they are smart enough to understand it will gain huge public support for the next announcement.................

Donald Trump President
Ted Cruz Vice President

Shod

You got it all wrong. Cruz is riding trumps coat tail.

If thats the case, I may never vote again.
Cruz is one smart cookie.. Brilliant! So simple.. If you can't beat em, join em.

You got it all wrong. Cruz is riding trumps coat tail.

If thats the case, I may never vote again.

[u][/u]
frown LMAO

Take care, Willie

[Linked Image]

He ran out of Hillary Bikini pics that would have turned you on no doubt.

It's always nice to see some "out of the box" thinking!

Yep, I wrote a thread about this the other day but thinking it might be Ben Carson. Either way I could see it happening and working.

[Linked Image]

You mom is still looking good man!

Here is a Donald Trump supporter. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2tQBsYmpRk
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Has anyone else wondered if they'll wind up on the same ticket?

Not really.
But I have wondered if Fox's MK is going to be our next first lady?

Is Trump currently married?
© 24hourcampfire