Home
Posted By: T LEE Navy version of the Jersey Boys - 08/28/15
This is some great stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lXlHv1-YPxM?rel=0&autoplay=true
Thanks for posting,Sick of Political crap!!!
After all the crap being posted here lately, this is a breath of fresh air! They may not be the Jersey Boys but they are dang good!
That was an entertaining 10 minutes and 20 seconds!

Thanks.
That's about as gay as it gets.

Originally Posted by Huntz
Thanks for posting,Sick of Political crap!!!

Ain't that the truth?!
10 minutes well spent! Thanks.
Nice and refreshing on a friday afternoon after a long week!

If that didn't make you smile, you don't have a pulse.
Well done, but I do believe that as far as that shortest guy goes, apparently nobody asked and he didn't tell.

John
That was fun and brings back a lot of old memories. Thanks.
TLEE,

They come pretty darn close to the original sound IMO.

Those aren't my favorite songs from that period, but it sure brings back the memories !

Thanks so much for posting that. I saved it for future play.

Myron
That was great! 'Cept, there's some inter-racial stuff goin' on there (the one guy is apparently a mudshark, as some of you guys put it. crazy ) Just pointing it out cause if might make some of the racists here a little uncomfortable. Just sayin. wink

Jordan
Good God,

Why does someone always stir that pot of chit ?

Myron
Hot Damn, that was entertaining!

Thx,

DMc
Very enjoyable Terry. Thanks for posting it.

Jim
Originally Posted by RobJordan
That was great! 'Cept, there's some inter-racial stuff goin' on there (the one guy is apparently a mudshark, as some of you guys put it. crazy ) Just pointing it out cause if might make some of the racists here a little uncomfortable. Just sayin. wink

Jordan

As a former 1SG, I disagree whole heartedly. This was a sailor showing respect to a Senior Chief who spent a long life in the US Navy. That's a pretty impressive set of ribbons she proudly displays.
Originally Posted by 1sgLunde
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Jordan

As a former 1SG, I disagree whole heartedly. This was a sailor showing respect to a Senior Chief who spent a long life in the US Navy. That's a pretty impressive set of ribbons she proudly displays.

And I agree 100%. What was the point of my post? There are several blatant racists/white supremacists on this board who are wont to generalize in the most negative and offensive manner about blacks Indeed, n-gger (and its derivatives) is a word commonly used here to describe blacks. The point of my post then was to highlight the hypocrisy of some members here who are very inconsistent in their attitudes about blacks. (Praising a wonderful Navy vocal group who engage in an entirely appropriate and respectful interaction with a black female senior chief while at other times on this board tolerating others using the N" word to deride and ridicule blacks in highly offensive generalizations.) Hoping to motivate other members here to marginalize the bigots by highlighting the inconsistency.

That is all.

Jordan
I just thought the whole thing was well done, all I saw were some fine folks in uniform.
Posted By: KC Re: Navy version of the Jersey Boys - 09/07/15
I respect and honor all of our young men and women serving in the military. I thank them for their service and wish them well.

That being said, this performance was about as gay as it could be. It's a group of sailors and usually there are a few Marines scattered about in most such groups. Notice that there are no Marines in this group. You won't see the Marine Corps Band performing anything like that.

KC

© 24hourcampfire