Home
They shut down a couple of roads by police timidity but fair police locked the gates on them.

http://www.twincities.com/statefair...es-black-lives-matter-protest?source=rss
"There are going to be thousands of people, low-income people, in St. Paul who are going to smell that food, but they're not going to be able to have any," BlackFair organizer Rashad Turner said.
Where were they bused in from, and who paid for the buses?
350 to 500, my butt - I've got experience "guestimating" herds.
Maybe 200 - 225, at most.
Okay! What is that big blue thing? Is that what we're trying to save?

----------------------------

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by byc

[Linked Image]

That is Moochell in her natural state.
Good Job for the St Paul Police....

The only black lives that matter to these people are the ones with a criminal record....

9 year old black girls doing their home work don't matter to them...
negro fatigue is becoming more and more prevalent.
if their lives mattered so much maybe they'd help the cops get rid of the bangers who are shooting the place up. wtf do these people want anyway? its THEM thats doing the shooting and they expect the cops to be nice-nice and leave them alone. negro fatigue is right.
^ This.

White criminal suspects are statistically in greater danger from police than are blacks, if you control for percentages of criminal arrests by race. It's just that blacks have crime rates many times higher than whites, thus they are exposed to the dangers associated with being a criminal during apprehension by police at a greater rate than are whites, thus the superficial disparity. The real disparity goes the other direction, i.e., police are much less likely to be concerned about legal and/or employment consequences associated with roughing up or shooting a white suspect during apprehension than they are a black one.
Wow, Good thing they did not protest here at the fair last month!!!!!! Oh wait the small number of minorities, of all colors ,were WORKING,just like the rest of us.
The only ones who can make Black Lives Matter are individual Black people......... same as with any other race.
I never tire of watching the blind lead the stupid.
http://host.madison.com/news/local/...edce06c-4c0e-11e5-8d41-374017a832bd.html
[Linked Image]
I don't wish harm to any human being but to me, black lives don't matter one damned bit.

What I have discovered is the Negro is a very high maintenance critter. The fact that it will not turn a hand to feed, clothe, and house itself is a major concern.

Lastly, the cost of living rises exponentially when searching for a location to reside with low black density.
Originally Posted by byc

----------------------------

[Linked Image]

Look like the baby daddy..
© 24hourcampfire