Home
Big 5 Sports currently has the H&K branded Benchmade FLAK knives on sale for $17.00 online. The regular price is $44.99 and it shows that price until you add the item to the shopping cart. The blade profile is real similar to a Wegner Pro Hunter and feels a lot like a large Griptillian in hand.

These are exclusively made for Big 5 Sports and you cannot beat them for the price! I bought three of them a while back in store. I'd prefer a non-serrated blade, but good hell, for $17.00 you can use it as a pry-bar and you won't cry when you break it or lose it!

http://www.big5sportinggoods.com/st...e/0510134180011/_/A-5140827#.VhA-426-jkc

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thanks.

I just bought 5.
That deal is hard to pass up. So I didn't. Even with the $9.00 shipping it's a great deal.
Thanks for the heads up.

I just bought 4.

And got some Christmas shoppin' done too...!
Bought 3. Thanks
Thanks! I'll have to order some online.

They closed our Big 5 store about a year ago. Really not much of a sporting goods store, but they always had really good close out deals on their Knifes and Rappala fishing lures.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That deal is hard to pass up. So I didn't. Even with the $9.00 shipping it's a great deal.

Its free shipping if your order total is over $39 bucks.
Those are the made in China versions correct? Anybody used one for a bit to see how well they hold up compared to a USA made Benchmade?
And Christmas shopping is done.
Sold out online.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Sold out online.
Got mine.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Its free shipping if your order total is over $39 bucks.

When I bought mine in store, they were on sale for $19.00, but I had a $10.00 off $50.00 coupon, so ended up paying $15.66 apiece (no sales tax here). I'm telling you, they're great knives!
I'll go check them out tomorrow in store.
Both the black and sand are back up at $19.
Another thanks for the heads up. Just bought 4 of the sand colored ones. Excellent Christmas presents and stocking stuffers.
thanks for trying GW

there's advantages to living in AK and disadvantages as well

just got off the phone with their customer service rep

they wanted to charge me $42 to ship 4 of those knives here.

was forced to give em the Flave salutation

GFY
PM sent
Thanks GW! Bought 5 just to just keep around the house for misc.....can't go wrong for $19!
Thanks GW.

Dave
Sold out again

Mike
Shows there's Sand color in stock.
Just got 3. Many Thanks.
Sold out online
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Big 5 Sports currently has the H&K branded Benchmade FLAK knives on sale for $17.00 online. The regular price is $44.99 and it shows that price until you add the item to the shopping cart. The blade profile is real similar to a Wegner Pro Hunter and feels a lot like a large Griptillian in hand.

These are exclusively made for Big 5 Sports and you cannot beat them for the price! I bought three of them a while back in store. I'd prefer a non-serrated blade, but good hell, for $17.00 you can use it as a pry-bar and you won't cry when you break it or lose it!

http://www.big5sportinggoods.com/st...e/0510134180011/_/A-5140827#.VhA-426-jkc

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Careful, if it's an H&K it will probably overheat.

I crack myself up...
Just checked again 3 sand color available got'em

Thanks for the heads up

Mike
I went into a Big 5 on the way home tonight. I picked up the HK/ Benchmade for $19, after seeing this post last night. Great knife for very little $. Thanks!
I just received all of these knives that I ordered. I got some black colored ones and some sand colored ones. They are excellent, expecially for the money paid for em'. They will make great Christmas gifts. Thanks again for the heads up on this super deal.
I just ordered two and a cheap flashlight to get the free shipping. The knives are $19.00 now.

Ernie
Originally Posted by EWY
I just ordered two and a cheap flashlight to get the free shipping. The knives are $19.00 now.

They're well worth it. Once you get em', you'll likely wish you'd ordered more.
I picked up 5 before they were out of stock online and noticed they had some more in stock online earlier this week so I ordered 5 more. I figured they'd be a great "thank you" gift for landowners when they give permission to hunt.
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by EWY

Any lateral blade play antlers?
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by EWY

Any lateral blade play antlers?

Nope.
They're well worth the money that we're gettin' em' for on this special deal.
My 3 just came in, wish I would have ordered more. Great knife for the money.
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Those are the made in China versions correct?

That's a deal breaker for me. The knife in my pocket says, always has said, and always will say, "Made in USA."

My Gramps always said, "Three things a man doesn't leave the house without: his belt, his watch and his knife."

My wife says, "What kind of man doesn't carry a knife?"

I'd be letting both of them down with a fricken Chinese pocketknife.
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Those are the made in China versions correct?

That's a deal breaker for me. The knife in my pocket says, always has said, and always will say, "Made in USA."

My Gramps always said, "Three things a man doesn't leave the house without: his belt, his watch and his knife."

My wife says, "What kind of man doesn't carry a knife?"

I'd be letting both of them down with a fricken Chinese pocketknife.

I had seen them a couple days ago
The first thing I did was check the place they were made
I also will not carry a Chinese knife
German Japan etc not sweat but not Chinese

Hank
Lol, guess you gotta draw the line somewhere.
damnit i missed them, anyone wanna sell me one pm me lol
Originally Posted by boatboy

I also will not carry a Chinese knife
German Japan etc not sweat but not Chinese

Hank

Ditto

Bad enough that we're force fed chinalands crap day in and day out but I'll be damned if any of my guns or knives will have "China" stamped on em.
My 3 came in today, will serve quite nicely as gifts as intended.

Pretty well made. I'm not personally a tacticool knife guy so could live without the pocket clip.

Mike
Originally Posted by acooper1983
damnit i missed them, anyone wanna sell me one pm me lol

Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll send you one....
They are sold out of the first ones posted, but they have another H&K by Benchmade on sale for the same price.

http://www.big5sportinggoods.com/st...e/0510134180010/_/A-5140819#.VhwDA2xdGM8

I believe $19.

I liked this one better, and ordered 4 today.
Got mine Saturday, I think. Nice knife, but didn't realize it was one of those half serrated edge blades. Not a fan. 99% of the time you need a knife, that serrated part of the edge is useless. Still going to keep it, though.
Nice knife, but didn't realize it was one of those half serrated edge blades. Not a fan.

It's an easy mistake anyone could make. There's only two big as life pictures in my original post, my written description says they have a partially serrated blade, and then there's those pesky pics and description on Big 5's web-page..... crazy
Just ordered 3, $17 each...thanks for the heads up!
Just ordered 3 of the sand colored ones. Thanks for the heads up.
Just ordered 3 @ $17ea
Thanks
© 24hourcampfire