Home
Says a lot about how others see us....

[Linked Image]
Too friggin funny.

So sad how far we have fallen. To think we once had a leader that the Reds were afraid of.
It would be funny if not true.

Actually, it's pretty funny anyway.
That would be worth joining Democraticunderground just to post, but they won't let me anymore. smile

Let us know if somebody does.
Dogged him they did....
one picture worth 10,000 words.. truth hurts.. and our POTUS is a limp wristed [bleep] boy..
Can someone translate that Russian?
Dats a funny as hell way to tell the truth!
of course if Sanders makes it to the White House, they'll just need to change out the Obama Image and carry on...
БУДЬ ГОТОВ = "Be Ready"

I think it's a slogan kind of similar to "Be prepared".

It's the slogan of the Russian/Soviet Youth Pioneers organization that brings up good little Trotsky's.

[Linked Image]
But the bottom says: "You are very strong Uncle Vlad!"

I found the comic posted on a a site asking for Russians to explain it and they said the phrase at the bottom combined with the picture is a humorous "Wink-wink" phrase suggesting that Putin is about to take liberties with the young Obama.

Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Too friggin funny.

So sad how far we have fallen. To think we once had a leader that the Reds were afraid of.
The US is more red than Russia today.
Terrific homage to past Soviet glory (and propaganda).

After Putin saw it, I bet the artist soon got himself a lifetime ticket to the good life.

[Linked Image]
That has to be how everyone in the whole world, but a Democrat, sees him. But they should have made Zero's hands much more female childlike.

I actually encourage foreigners to mock, disrespect and make fun of the POTUS.

© 24hourcampfire