Home
ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death

A British ISIS supporter has published the name and address of the Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and called on American extremists to execute him.

Mirror Online has been monitoring jihadi chat on social media and has spotted several people linking to a text file containing instructions on how to find Robert O'Neill, who claimed to have killed the al Qaeda chief.

This information was shared by an unnamed British extremist, who dubbed O'Neill a "number one target" and called for his immediate death.

The address is now being shared on social media along with a sinister hashtag.

Dozens of extremists have now republished the Navy Seal's private information, despite apparent censorship attempts by social media firms and the website which is hosting the information.
I think he expects that and is prepared as much as one can be. Just send a few at a time, thin the ranks some.
I wonder how well the govt. will protect this man. I don't think they were too happy about him going public. For his sake, I hope that decision was worth it to him personally.

And, I agree. Bring on a few of those crazies at a time... grin

DF
He should have stayed unknown instead of going for the fame--
Hope is stays well.
Why is the British isis supporter unnamed. If he can publish O'Neill's information I would think there would be some folks who would like to know his location
Originally Posted by bea175
ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death

A British ISIS supporter has published the name and address of the Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and called on American extremists to execute him.

Mirror Online has been monitoring jihadi chat on social media and has spotted several people linking to a text file containing instructions on how to find Robert O'Neill, who claimed to have killed the al Qaeda chief.

This information was shared by an unnamed British extremist, who dubbed O'Neill a "number one target" and called for his immediate death.

The address is now being shared on social media along with a sinister hashtag.

Dozens of extremists have now republished the Navy Seal's private information, despite apparent censorship attempts by social media firms and the website which is hosting the information.
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Why is the British isis supporter unnamed.

He probably posted through some sort of anonymizer.
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Why is the British isis supporter unnamed. If he can publish O'Neill's information I would think there would be some folks who would like to know his location

Not PC.
I'm thinking they better show up in a Kevlar sumo suit.....
If they couldn't find him before, in Butte MT, I ain't giving them much chance once they get there.

The citizens of Butte probably won't even give Rob a chance to meet them.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I wonder how well the govt. will protect this man. I don't think they were too happy about him going public. For his sake, I hope that decision was worth it to him personally.

DF

I'd hate to see somebody else get hurt to protect a horn tooter.
How would you like to be that poor fugger's neighbor. LOL

I would have valued my privacy and the safety of my family over any kind of monetary gain that may have been available.

You go public, this is something you can expect. He's welcome in my house anytime.

Hope he kills a few more rats.
The pos in Brittan that posted his information needs to disappear.
Originally Posted by readonly

DF

I'm glad that O'Neill beat his chest a little after taking the pos out. I am also glad that we celebrated as a nation. Your comment stinks!
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The pos in Brittan that posted his information needs to disappear.

This.. and if something should happen to O'Neill then it should happen to this piece of shiite too..
This man in not accustomed to backing down, he's "balls to the wall" in everything he is and does. So, I'm sure he considered the cost before going public.

Remember when they were after Ollie North, how his fellow Marines closed ranks to help protect him, even when the govt. was willing to throw him under the bus. I would think his Seal buddies would be just as loyal to one of their own.

I wouldn't want to be his next door neighbor, but wouldn't want to be one of those jihadists trying to take him out, either.

He's lived this kinda clandestine life his whole career. This is just another chapter in that same playbook. I don't think anyone is gonna find him napping, if you get my drift...

DF
Wtf is wrong with "people"...a horn tooter. Gmafb the guy has done more to defend this country from evil and he's a horn tooter?

GFY readonly

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

THIS
Sounds to me like they are just trying to call them in over a decoy. Sorta like duck hunting, maybe?

Really? Be sure and wipe your ass when you're doing talking through it.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Wtf is wrong with "people"...a horn tooter. Gmafb the guy has done more to defend this country from evil and he's a horn tooter?

GFY readonly

Thank You!!!!!!!

There are many people defending your country in a similar manner and you will never hear about them.

There are Units and people that operate in the shadows and they keep their operations secret and that is as it should be.

The Enemy doesn't need to know who or what is after them, or how they operate or who they report to; they just need to know they can never count on being in a safe haven and never count on there being a tomorrow.

Of course, that's if you take the original issue at face value and believe that Bin Laden died in the raid and was not simply taken prisoner...
Publishing addresses, photos of them and surrounding terrain of all CAIR associates should be next on the list, then.
Pete---I am well aware of our shadow warriors and the way they operate. My oldest son is in the Marine corps and a good friend did 11 tours 9 as a USMC scout sniper so you'll excuse me for not sympathizing with those calling our warriors "horn tooters". Nor do I need your lecture excusing those that come to our country to do us harm. Oftentimes the Warriors prefer anonymity but find it's not always as easy to maintain as you'd like to believe.
Nor do I need your lecture excusing those that come to our country to do us harm.

I take exception at that! No where have I ever supported those terrorist scum..Regardless of their nationality, I would be quite happy for them to "disappear"...
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

GFY readonly

Thank You!!!!!!!

Amen!

I just don't understand how some folks thought process can be so void.

I also think these diaper headed fugger's are in for a little bit of a surprise when they reach this Seals doorstep.

Pete,

You think Bin Laden was taken prisoner during that raid?
I think it was a strong possibility, especially given how quick he was supposedly buried at sea....

I suspect he was shot during the raid, but survived and was then held in a black prison somewhere...Whether he is still live now is a different matter...

Pete I never meant to infer that you sympathize with terrorists. I've seen your posts for years and believe you're a good man. I just won't listen to any excuses for those that want to do harm to the good guys.

If they want a war they'll damn sure get one. I'd rather die fighting than to watch my children subjected to sharia law.
I say let them bring it. I am quite sure he is ready and is more than a match for anything they can bring. .

DF

you never go full retard.
Yep let the bastards live looking over their shoulder for the rest of their lives.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Publishing addresses, photos of them and surrounding terrain of all CAIR associates should be next on the list, then.
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
I say let them bring it. I am quite sure he is ready and is more than a match for anything they can bring. .

Not the way those cowards "fight".
Originally Posted by Slidellkid

Not the way those cowards "fight".

Yep, the muslim basterds would do something heroic like bomb the school where the Seals kids attend. Cowardly POS's.
© 24hourcampfire